Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can we please give back the fragments for new styles

Auldwulfe
Auldwulfe
✭✭✭✭✭
Went out, and was running with a friend that wanted the Annulment color style ... so, I ended up with the fragments, and now, every day, when I log in, I have a notification of that, despite having gotten other achievements since.... along with the need to go with each character, and hover over, as they will ALL have the little exclamation mark..... not a big deal, except if I log out and have to log in again... then I get ANOTHER notification>

If I get dropped because of a server glitch, I have to do it again, and so on.... so, please, I will offer an apology to each monster, and return these harassing fragments.... how can I go about doing this?

Auldwulfe
  • ragnarok6644b14_ESO
    Yes but didn't you know you've unlocked the styles?

I bought Twin Slashes (Lilac) from the Undaunted, and it's heartwarming to be reminded of it every. single. time. I. relog. or. log. in.

Please make it stop.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    We chatted with the team yesterday and there is a bug in for this notification issue happening with some skills and collectibles. The team is working on a fix now and we'll update when a fix is set.
    I have unlocked it, but the weird thing is that every-time I login, it says:
    "Skill Styles has been updated with the Roar, Verdant Green collectible."

It happens EVERY TIME I login into the game. I am not sure if this is a UI bug, or the game tries to re-add something I already have in my collectibles. It does not matter on what character I login. The 1st time I login into the game I have this notification. Add-ons do not seem to affect this, as even without add-ons it still shows up every time. And it is only this skill style.

Does any one experience same thing, or is it just me ?

That's evidently a UI bug. It happens for all six of the new Skill Styles and the new Hroldan Hammer custom action as well.

I've submitted it as a /bug, and I know others have as well. Hopefully it'll be fixed in an incremental.

• ragnarok6644b14_ESO
    Oh thanks!
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, thank you so very much - I have totally stopped doing anything that might lead to more.....

Auldwulfe