Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Pearls of Ehlnofey Mythic - Great Eltheric Pearl lead – Crypt of Hearts 2 Last Boss

katanagirl1
katanagirl1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I’ve been trying for months now to get this lead, off and on. I have run the dungeon four times this week alone, with a random group in dungeon finder and duo with the hubby. I think I have done between 12-20 runs with no lead. I know that is not a huge number, but I am starting to question if this lead is bugged. It is an old mythic after all.

This is the last lead I need for the first mythic. I have made sure I had no gold leads undone, done all but two purple leads for the Riven King throne and an Ancestral page from the first group of base game pages, and tried running it on a different character.

I am so sick of hearing the dialogue for this particular dungeon.

Can someone confirm that they have got this lead in the least six months or so?
Khajiit Stamblade
Dark Elf Magsorc
Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
Orc Stamplar PVP
Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Grec1a
    Grec1a
    ✭✭✭
    I got it in July. And - sorry! - it was on my second run of this dungeon.
    It's a tradition, or an old charter, or something...
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your response. It’s good to know it is still dropping so I guess I will just have to keep running it.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So I ran this four more times today since it is the pledge.

I ran it once, no lead.

Ran Fungal Grotto 2, another pledge, haven’t run it in maybe a year, got the lead for the Telvanni skin marks.

Ran CoH 3 more times and still didn’t get the lead.

What kind of messed up rng is this? I hadn’t run it much since the sticker book was put out, but at this rate I will likely complete the sticker book before I get the lead.

So much wasted time.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I forgot to mention some sketchy happenings while in the dungeon finder queue.

I would often get a ready check at about 9 minutes, if someone failed the ready check then not get another for another 5, 10, and even 20 minutes later. It used to pop again in just a few seconds.

I also saw the elapsed time increase and skip a few seconds without actually hanging up. Like it would go 27, 28, 30 seconds and this happened 2-3 times per minute.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure and double check you don't already have the lead. Sometimes you can miss if it drops.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »
    Make sure and double check you don't already have the lead. Sometimes you can miss if it drops.

Yep, I have checked a few times already. Thanks for mentioning it, though.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you go to Allikr and kill a goat at dawn?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pelanora wrote: »
    Did you go to Allikr and kill a goat at dawn?

Lol
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well after the one run to get the last lead for the Spore Savant Face Marks and the one run to get the last lead for Belthazar’s Band, or however you spell it, the next time I ran CoH I got the final lead for this mythic. I estimate around 25 total runs to get it. I don’t know if it was held up by the other mythics or what. I would hope someone would investigate why sometimes the leads take so many attempts to obtain, but it seems it’s not going to happen.

Mods you can please close the thread now.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the other way. Post in here or reddit about it, get the lead (if the goat sacrifice failed to move the RND).