Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Highest level PVP in ESO…?

• Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and by the way, what are you running with Orders Wrath on your warden? i’m genuinely curious. OW complements wardens crit dmg & strong heals, would love to know what else youre running with it.
    Still iterating as I relearn the class. I'm curious if you consider this a stat build or proc build, and how difficult you think this build would be to pilot. The rotations are much more dynamic than that of the Arc I last mained.

hrqfjnrkbbro.png

This is a nice build, thanks for posting. Inspires me to get my warden out from the rust.

Concerning skill, it certainly takes skill imo. I assume your rotation is something like: destructive touch, shalks, stun (new skill) switch bars, ha/twin slashes then DB execute.

The CP into sustaining shadows and refreshing stride are new to me. Are they worth it?

Also your resists are super low-- if anyone can catch you (x3 swift + celerity + major expedition) you would seem to be squishy
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Brigadier
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Tribune
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    @xylena_lazarow nice to see crit sets being used by someone else, I've been rolling Sul-Xan's Torment for quite a while on different characters. How do you deal with sustain? Those numbers look way too low for me, maybe that's BG perspective as cyro is more initial impact oriented.

My guess is Roksa. It's very efficient and doesn't show in stats. Plus blocking with Ice Staff, DW heavies, Survival Instincts CP, etc.,
    Options
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    How do you deal with sustain? Those numbers look way too low for me, maybe that's BG perspective as cyro is more initial impact oriented.
    They're unbuffed. Roksa, Netch, passives, cp, and pots add a lot. I play on razor thin margins to max damage. For BGs I replace S&S with Tonal Torc, since with such low pools it has very good uptime without micromanaging.
    Theignson wrote: »
    I assume your rotation is something like: destructive touch, shalks, stun (new skill) switch bars, ha/twin slashes then DB execute. The CP into sustaining shadows and refreshing stride are new to me. Are they worth it? Also your resists are super low-- if anyone can catch you (x3 swift + celerity + major expedition) you would seem to be squishy
    The ideal rotation written out looks like 2 > 1 > 3 (swap) > 1 > 2 (swap/ult) > 2 (x3 swap/stun) > 2 (spam/ult) with the three different decision points and the rest pure muscle memory. So yeah you nailed the first part of it perfectly. Obviously on the field you're gonna have to constantly adapt it to interruptions. Defensive rotations are any dynamic permutation of 3 > 4 > 5 on either bar, as both bars are both offense and defense.

Sustaining Shadows is free stam from the crafting tree, no need for Rationer with blue food. Refreshing Stride versus Sustained by Suffering is something still in testing, the ceiling of Stride is very high for a player that sprints a lot.

The low resists are the key to the whole build, it lets me squeeze in so much more damage and sustain. Warden has perfect synergy with the most efficient defensive stat in the meta. Who needs armor when you've got 42k hp and all your stuff scales with it? You're not even glass anymore, you're a giant sponge casually healing through incoming 15k crits, and extremely fast thanks to Falcon and Swift jewelry. Terrain LoS is lots of fun on this.
    Edited by xylena_lazarow on 27 June 2024 19:28
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
    Options