The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cannot speak to Aurelia Jourvel on Stros M'Kai for The Lost Symbol quest for Isobel Veloise

jristaub17_ESO
jristaub17_ESO
✭✭✭
I started working through the quest for Isobel. On the second phase of the quest line, "The Lost Symbol" I traveled to Stros M'Kai. I walked towards Aurelia, who talked to another NPC for a moment. Then the quest marker hovered over her, so I tried to talk to her. For some reason, the game simply will not let me converse with Aurelia. I've tried logging out and closing the game, and then logging back in, to no avail.

Is this quest bugged now? I'd really like to be able to complete my companion's quest lines.