The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can't save different Grimoires on separate Armory Templates

Jierdanit
Jierdanit
✭✭✭✭✭
Currently changing a Grimoire also changes that Grimoire in previously saved templates in the Armory.

Is this intended or a bug?
(If it is intended that is a bad choice imo)
Edited by Jierdanit on 19 April 2024 11:34
PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Initially I'm going to say it's intended, because there is a cost (ink) in changing a scribed ability.

I do agree from a convenience perspective as well as what the armory is suppose to offer it feels like this should change. Even if the system auto charges you the required ink to change the skills loaded.
    Options
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jsmalls wrote: »
    Initially I'm going to say it's intended, because there is a cost (ink) in changing a scribed ability.

I do agree from a convenience perspective as well as what the armory is suppose to offer it feels like this should change. Even if the system auto charges you the required ink to change the skills loaded.

The system doesnt charge you gold to change skill morphs either so i really dont see a reason why it should charge ink.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jierdanit wrote: »
    The system doesnt charge you gold to change skill morphs either so i really dont see a reason why it should charge ink.

Going to second this. If you’ve got a lot of different Scribing skills on a lot of different builds, you’ve probably bought a lot of Armory slots to put them on…so not being able to save a specific Scribing Morph is negatively impacting the usefulness of something you paid real money for.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • Erickson9610
    Erickson9610
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that this functionality wasn't considered. In order to store Grimoires for each Armory build, the Script combination for each Grimoire would have to be saved for each Armory build slot, which would take a considerable amount of storage in the server's database. Hopefully ZOS finds a viable solution for this.
    PC/NA — Lone Werewolf, the Templar Khajiit Werewolf

Werewolf Should be Allowed to Sneak
    Options