The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crown Store Gifting

ChickenFarmerMA
ChickenFarmerMA
Soul Shriven
Can I get a check into to ticket 240410-003990? Submitted 6 days ago that should have just been an immediate checkbox and settled but instead was told I am too new or don't play enough and now missed the opportunity to gift the motif tsaesci.
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

We can confirm we got your latest two responses on 4/13/24. As soon as an update is available, our team will be reaching out to you.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • chrisub17_ESO60
    Can I get a check into to ticket 240410-003990? Submitted 6 days ago that should have just been an immediate checkbox and settled but instead was told I am too new or don't play enough and now missed the opportunity to gift the motif tsaesci.

Did you ever get anything resolved?

I'm going on two weeks just trying to get a refund for crowns I purchased because they denied my 10 year old account gifting access.

I just keep getting passed around from ticket to ticket, csr to car with 0 resolution.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @chrisub17_ESO60

We have responded in your current thread found here.
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on 25 April 2024 16:07
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • chrisub17_ESO60
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @chrisub17_ESO60

We have responded in your current thread found here.

@ZOS_Bill

The response was that you cancelled my ticket and to start over.

I responded to your pm with a couple questions and received no reply, but now days later you have responded here?

I also have a new ticket open that received a nonsense reply that I can't tell if it was automated, or a representative that didn't really read my ticket before responding.
    Options