Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weekly Endeavor - deal 400000 damage in Cyrodiil/Battlegrounds/Imperial City

kringled_1
kringled_1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just to clarify, although it is not explicitly stated, this appears to only count damage to other players.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is it also includes damage to keeps etc. 400,000 for just players would be quite the Endeavour.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest way to do this Endeavor, is to take a meatbag catapult and fire it a few times at the Cyrodiil Resource Flag Guards.
    Edited by Maitsukas on 8 April 2024 12:38
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I didn't test flag guards or keep walls/doors. Just noticed I had 0 progress after doing my IC dailies.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is it also includes damage to keeps etc. 400,000 for just players would be quite the Endeavour.

You can do 1M+ in a single bg.
  • AngelicaDLynn
    AngelicaDLynn
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of the easiest weeks you could get. Eat the cake for four days and even if you aren't on the four days you can just craft any garbage item and get it. Use a lot of potions, well make some and there you go. So many easy ways to get this one and super fast.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is one of the easiest weeks you could get. Eat the cake for four days and even if you aren't on the four days you can just craft any garbage item and get it. Use a lot of potions, well make some and there you go. So many easy ways to get this one and super fast.

I agree the other options for the week are very straightforward. Just wanted to add some information since the tool tip for this particular weekly doesn't make it clear.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    Easiest way to do this Endeavor, is to take a meatbag catapult and fire it a few times at the Cyrodiil Resource Flag Guards.

This is so easy, even if you don't PVP, you can usually pick a spot which won't even cause the Guards to aggro on you, a few hits and done.

If you are really lazy, you can then suicide yourself to get back to base or port to IC! 💕
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since this endeavor popped up today again in the daily form (deal 100000 damage while in Cyrodiil, BGs, or IC), I took the time to test some of the suggestions.
    Siege damage to keep walls did not progress this.
    Damage to flag guards in IC or resource guards in Cyrodiil did not progress this, whether player skill damage or siege damage (cyro).
    This only progressed when I engaged other players.
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found this topic while it's this time a weekly… 1 million damage vs. players only.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Killing 250 enemies with class abilities is pretty easy. Just roll an Arcanist through IA and beam everything to death. Easy peasy.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    Since this endeavor popped up today again in the daily form (deal 100000 damage while in Cyrodiil, BGs, or IC), I took the time to test some of the suggestions.
    Siege damage to keep walls did not progress this.
    Damage to flag guards in IC or resource guards in Cyrodiil did not progress this, whether player skill damage or siege damage (cyro).
    This only progressed when I engaged other players.

Wow, if true, that is disappointing to hear.

I'll try the meatbag idea later, or firing siege at a resource tower, to see if anything's changed.
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    Killing 250 enemies with class abilities is pretty easy. Just roll an Arcanist through IA and beam everything to death. Easy peasy.

Yeah, I might have to do this one on my Arcanist alts if sieging and meatbagging doesn't count.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!