The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.3 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

Tarnished Nightmare need be nerfed

• HuanShai
    HuanShai
    ✭✭
    HuanShai wrote: »
    All except two builds that kill anyone in 1 second and another where you have infinite shield while also having a lot of damage. I summarized the patch problem in 2 comments.

Come on tell us your favorite, little guy

why u are so quiet glitcher?
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The set is bugged and a number of people playing pvp are exploiting it, I hope ZOS will act accordingly.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nzxuowa5qwm.jpeg
    6olsbq0qx7je.jpeg
    I GOT NEW GLITCHERS IMAGES

Brother in christ, I do not want to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like you got outplayed, if we dig further and take in to account everything you expressed in this topic, I would like to highlight that it looks like a skill issue.

Just don’t stand together. The person used perfect counter-play against you stacking on crown.

I would humbly suggest to revise strategies.

All the best!
    Edited by GrigorijMalahevich on 2 April 2024 17:20
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
    Options
  • Quethrosar
    Quethrosar
    ✭✭✭✭
    pvp whiners like normal trying to break something fun for pve.
    Options
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Set is strong (and completely fine) for ganking or anything else, IMO. I'll +1 with Gankenstein that ganking is a valid playstyle that should have worthwhile tools available to it.

It's just the... off the books... broken functionality that needs to get patched ASAP. Was hoping that was going to happen yesterday but it looks as though we have to wait another week, at the least.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, just an update here. The issue with Tarnished Nightmare interacting with Proximity Detonation is not working as intended has been identified and a fix is ready. The fix for this will be pushed live during our next incremental on Monday, April 8th.
    LarsS wrote: »
    The set is bugged and a number of people playing pvp are exploiting it, I hope ZOS will act accordingly.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nzxuowa5qwm.jpeg
    6olsbq0qx7je.jpeg
    I GOT NEW GLITCHERS IMAGES

Brother in christ, I do not want to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like you got outplayed, if we dig further and take in to account everything you expressed in this topic, I would like to highlight that it looks like a skill issue.

Just don’t stand together. The person used perfect counter-play against you stacking on crown.

I would humbly suggest to revise strategies.

All the best!

its definitely a bug because that proc should not be hitting for that much

the tooltip outside of pvp is like around 6-8k tops, if you get hit with it in pvp and no enemies are around you and not with the bug, it should only be hitting about 2.5-3k (or less), not 40-60k
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

why u are so quiet glitcher?

Because that's bombing, and I don't really care for or about bombing

I also want to take a moment to give kudos to the community and the team for quickly catching and readying a fix for that ridiculous bug tied to a use case that would be unlikely to come up in testing. 2024 is looking good for ESO
    Edited by DrNukenstein on 2 April 2024 20:46
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_Kevin for the info!
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, just an update here. The issue with Tarnished Nightmare interacting with Proximity Detonation is not working as intended has been identified and a fix is ready. The fix for this will be pushed live during our next incremental on Monday, April 8th.
    LarsS wrote: »

Hey Kevin, thanks for letting us know that there is a fix incoming. That said, it really can't be overstated how ridiculous and, frankly, unacceptable, that it this bug is being left in the game and allowed to be rampantly and actively exploited for two full weeks.
    Furthermore it very much seems like everyone abusing this bug, even those doing so repeatedly and egregiously are suffering no consequences. I've reported multiple individuals with full logs and screenshots of their damage procs and as far as I can tell not a single one has faced any TOS enforcement action.

This is particularly galling right on the heals of the Arkasis bug where multiple groups were repeatedly, and to absurd extremes, abusing that bug as well and again faced zero enforcement actions despite multiple reports with logs.

Support seems completely unwilling to take any action against rampant bug abuse - a recurring problem that has been pointed out by multiple individuals on the forums as a distinct pattern of behavior by support. It's absurd that the TOS is seemingly not respected by either players or the support agents who are supposed to be tasked with enforcing it. The former being a clear and direct consequence of the later.

At this point I think we need a direct comment from management on why support seems so unwilling to take any action to punish rampant but abuse, and what corrective actions will be taken internally to put support back on the right track.
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on 3 April 2024 03:06
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hello,

As this thread has derailed with baiting and insulting commentary, we've decided to close it down. Please be sure to keep our Community Rules in mind when posting on our forums.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.