The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Colector editoins bought and are on wrong server.

KV_Tootn
KV_Tootn
✭✭✭
Hello.
I already play for a while and still cant figure out one thing.
When i bought this game with high isle colectors pack , it diidnt stated that all colectible content goes to one server. SO i payed money aand went on the default server.
After a bit my friends told me they play on NA. so i moved on, but all my stuff stayed in the NA...... I dont care on earned stuff , but why does it nowere state tat you bying the colectin pack , when you log in stays on that server....
After this [Snip], i needed to buy another game on my other steam account to get the same again but only on NA server were my friendds are..
WHY ISNT COLECTORS PACKS ACOUNTBOPUND ON BOTH SERVERS if i buy the game from 0?
Just curios because my friend did the same thing aand now isnt playing anymore because of this ..
Feel free to bash me.. but i think this is stupid

PS for everyone......... BOUGHT IT AS A NEW GAAME WITH COLECTORS EDITIONS From steam......NOT CROWNSTORE. Problem on acc @KV-Tootn

[Edited for inappropriate content]
Edited by KV_Tootn on 21 March 2024 16:13
Ork * Templar * CP1554 * DPS*Tank*
High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
High elf*arcanist*ddps
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you talking about steam and nonsteam,then it never transfers.I know it works if you get it direct from site,and use the site's launcher and swap betwen EU and NA,you get things on both,but not going between steam and nonsteam.DLCs and crownstore items don't transfer between EU and NA either.

It could be also that some collectibles count as crown items and linked to one server,but should be stated when buying.
    Edited by belial5221_ESO on 20 March 2024 15:14
    Options
  • KV_Tootn
    KV_Tootn
    ✭✭✭
    If you talking about steam and nonsteam,then it never transfers.I know it works if you get it direct from site,and use the site's launcher and swap betwen EU and NA,you get things on both,but not going between steam and nonsteam.DLCs and crownstore items don't transfer between EU and NA either.

Its been always on steam.. never using non steam.
    High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
    High elf*arcanist*ddps
    Options
  • KV_Tootn
    KV_Tootn
    ✭✭✭

It could be also that some collectibles count as crown items and linked to one server,but should be stated when buying.

I bought it on steam as a a new game with collectibles eddition. I apways buy dlcs true steam
    High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
    High elf*arcanist*ddps
    Options
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you bought the collector's editions with it from site,or steam it should be there if swapping betwee EU and NA.If you bought the collector pack ingame from crownstore,they never will transfer/copy.File a ticket if the main upgrade full version not in both EU and NA.Make sure to follow up on it .
    Edited by belial5221_ESO on 20 March 2024 15:29
    Options
  • KV_Tootn
    KV_Tootn
    ✭✭✭
    i bought that from the steam store .. base game and then the high isles colectors upgradde wit all other ddlcs and colector packs included... I haave them on EU but when i log on the NAA i dont have them.... I will open a tickedd, but i dont think someone will do something because its 2 yeaars. I waanted my son to play with me and i remembered of theis failed acc
    High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
    High elf*arcanist*ddps
    Options
  • KV_Tootn
    KV_Tootn
    ✭✭✭
    Now i went on my maain acc i play .. and aall is the same.. aall my colectors edidions are on NA and i dont have non on eu.....
    opening 2 tickets...
    High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
    High elf*arcanist*ddps
    Options
  • KV_Tootn
    KV_Tootn
    ✭✭✭
    Thaank you for fixing my main account who ever didd it... But now could you plz do it on my KV-Tootn account too? i opeeneed aa tickeed form it.
    Thank you for support
    High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
    High elf*arcanist*ddps
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We went ahead and moved this thread to a category we think is more helpful for this topic, General Help.

Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @KV_Tootn

Hello, do you happen to have the ticket number so we can take a look at its status?
    Options
    Staff Post
  • KV_Tootn
    KV_Tootn
    ✭✭✭
    @KV_Tootn

Hello, do you happen to have the ticket number so we can take a look at its status?

Hello sir. Yes i have for the other account its

240320-002531.
    Basicly i have the colectors items only on EU and not on NA.
    High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
    High elf*arcanist*ddps
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @KV_Tootn

Thank you! I have contacted you via DM regarding your ticket.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • KV_Tootn
    KV_Tootn
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

My name is Adam and I would be more than happy to assist you. Crown Store purchases are server specific. As such, upgrades such as the Imperial upgrade or the DLC game packs are server specific as well. In order to play the content on both servers, you must purchase the content on both servers.

Thank you,
    Adam
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

They literaly told me to this.......... BUT I HAVE THE SAME ON MAIN ACcOUNT AND THAT WORKS onn both servers.
    @ZOS_Phoenix
    Edited by KV_Tootn on 21 March 2024 18:37
    High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
    High elf*arcanist*ddps
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thats how it has always worked. If you buy something in the crownstore (effectively in game) it is server specific. If you buy it outside the crownstore, such as buying a chapter upgrade for Gold Road, that will be applicable to NA and EU.

If I understand correctly you bought the high isle collectors pack from the crown store, which would stay on the server you got it on, if you had a steam code for high isle upgrade pack (so buying outside of the game), it would be on both servers.
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • JimFord047
    JimFord047
    ✭✭
    I have several packs on the Zenimax servers, they are both on the NA and EU servers without me having to buy for both servers.... I only play the EU ones now and again with friends, most of the time i am on the NA ones
    Options
  • KV_Tootn
    KV_Tootn
    ✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    Thats how it has always worked. If you buy something in the crownstore (effectively in game) it is server specific. If you buy it outside the crownstore, such as buying a chapter upgrade for Gold Road, that will be applicable to NA and EU.

If I understand correctly you bought the high isle collectors pack from the crown store, which would stay on the server you got it on, if you had a steam code for high isle upgrade pack (so buying outside of the game), it would be on both servers.

NEVER BOUGHT FROM CROWNSTORE...
    Direct purchase as a new game with colectors packs.....
    High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
    High elf*arcanist*ddps
    Options