The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

making gold?

• XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XSTRONG wrote: »
    You also seems to assume a 160cp player have 10 chars with leveld crafting?

In my tips I stated to get all crafts to 50 and put points into crafting passives and CP. I also never said this would work for a new low level character and was responding to the OP who stated they are CP 160.

I also only do this on 7 characters, not 10, and I was still making a good amount when I was only using 5.

The thread starter said he just reached 160cp, if he have 7 chars that are fully lvl sure he can get 35k just from the writ dailys but need to do alot more to make any gold mats.

My tip is do what you think is fun! That is what gives you most gold in the long run
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My tip is do what you think is fun!

I completely agree with this. But giving the OP different options and different perspectives will help them decide which, if any, of these choices will best fit their play style.
    PCNA
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My tip is do what you think is fun!

I completely agree with this. But giving the OP different options and different perspectives will help them decide which, if any, of these choices will best fit their play style.

We can agree on one thing there, what you think is fun do that. Everything in this game makes gold
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Füßchen wrote: »
    If you should have problems with inventory/bank slots, it's eventually worth it to do some of the master writs that you have enough traits for and/or that give a lot of vouchers.
    For vouchers you can buy chests from Rolis Hllalu or Faustina Curio (not sure which one of them) for vouchers that you can place in your house and that'll give you 30 or 60 slots to store things in (depending on the size, there are 2 sizes and you can buy a maximum of 4 from each size).

Console really needs a way to tell if you know the traits and have the trait mats for Master Writs. Far too difficult there now.

Not difficult, just time consuming.

No, it is difficult. Searching for the exact style is a lot more effort on console as well. At least I have had a hard time on that.

I have accepted Master Writs in the past and either had to abandon them (wasting it) or made the wrong thing by mistake. Or both! It should not be that hard.

Zoning to a guild table and turning it in, then going to the next one could be the time consuming one you note now, but that is because it is designed poorly.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is difficult. Searching for the exact style is a lot more effort on console as well. At least I have had a hard time on that.

I have accepted Master Writs in the past and either had to abandon them (wasting it) or made the wrong thing by mistake. Or both! It should not be that hard.

Zoning to a guild table and turning it in, then going to the next one could be the time consuming one you note now, but that is because it is designed poorly.

You can know what to craft by reading the text on the master writs. This way you can craft every item before accepting the writ. And also turn everything in with Rolis at the same time.
    Thats an easy time saver.

@SilverBride I do not doubt you made some stonk, I was just surprised you get unrefined mats from deconning. That should be impossible after the jewelry changes.
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Silver Bride I do not doubt you made some stonk, I was just surprised you get unrefined mats from deconning. That should be impossible after the jewelry changes.

I never noticed if I wasn't now. I'll test that today.
    PCNA
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, I made 150k gold yesterday.
    I crafted food out of the mats from daily provisioning writ rewards and mail delivery. That stuff tends to pile up, if I do not pay attention.
    As I do not have ESO+, I have to do that every other week to free up bank and inventory space.

I think this is an overlooked strategy for a basic income. And its easy too.
    Two birds one pie, as they say. 😉
    read, think and write.In that order.