The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

March Daily Login Reward Follow-Up

• James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is great feedback, short and to the point.

How it should be, thank you!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Morgaledh
    Morgaledh
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see this fixed. The Tel Var and the gold are nothing, of course, but having something bug out and exclude planned parts of the game needed to be taken seriously. Thanks for doing so!
  • Jinxie_Jinxed
    Jinxie_Jinxed
    ✭✭
    This is good to know! Look forward to seeing it in my mail.

:)
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Thanks for the information and the provided fix.

Unfortunately the latter didn't work out for me. I'm still locked out from 3k TV-stones regardless of being online (and trying to claim the reward) every days this month.

Not a big deal and I really don't need those TV-stones, but wanted to let you know, that whatever you guys did to solve the issues after the failed dlc-claim, didn't resolve the problems entirely.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Braffin wrote: »

Unfortunately the latter didn't work out for me. I'm still locked out from 3k TV-stones regardless of being online (and trying to claim the reward) every days this month.

Not a big deal and I really don't need those TV-stones, but wanted to let you know, that whatever you guys did to solve the issues after the failed dlc-claim, didn't resolve the problems entirely.

The items I believe will still look locked for you. We are granting the rewards to your account. So on PC, you should have gotten those yesterday.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Braffin wrote: »

The items I believe will still look locked for you. We are granting the rewards to your account. So on PC, you should have gotten those yesterday.

Oh, I see. Yeah, then I probably recieved them without noticing.

Thanks again for clarification!
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you ZOS. I found 3,000 Telvar Stones in my inventory that were missing on the PC EU server, <3
    Master Angler
  • WyckedVixyn
    WyckedVixyn
    Soul Shriven

Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:

What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    If you claimed day one rewards?
    Do you own Orsinium already?
    Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

I am answering for both Aengar and myself as Aengar doesn't have a forum login:
    1) We play on PC via Steam
    2) We both claimed the day 1 rewards on Day 1 and on Day 2 it told both of us that we had to wait 19 hours to be able to claim Day 2. On Day 3, we saw we were locked out of the last day of the month daily reward which isn't right.
    3) We didn't own it til now and we did the quests in order to receive the free crown rewards of the bear and the outfits.
    4) We need this fixed and we have been checking the crown store daily upon getting our daily reward to see if anything is posted as promised and told there would be in your notes. Was told as of March 11th, there would be a free reward in the crown store to make up for the last day being locked out. Here is a copy of what was posted and sent to me when contacting support which btw only sends out cookie cutter responses that can be found on your website and doesn't actually help:

Greetings,

Thank you again for contacting us about the Daily Rewards for March 2024.

We are aware that players who attempted to claim Daily Login Rewards during the beginning of the month are locked out of the Day 30 and 31 rewards, despite successfully claiming the Orsinium DLC. To make this right, players who logged in to ESO on February 29, March 1, or March 2 will be given the day 30 and day 31 rewards, 3000 Tel Var Stones and 5000 Gold.

PC players will be granted these currencies during the Update 41 maintenance on March 11.
    Console players will be granted these currencies during the realm reboots on March 20.

If you would like to be notified of updates on this topic, you can log into the help website and select "Subscribe to Article" on this page. You can also read further details on this topic on the forums: March Daily Login Reward Follow-Up

Note: If you can't see the Orsinium DLC on Day 2 and/or can't claim rewards still on the March Daily Reward calendar, power cycle and clear your save data on the device you play ESO.

Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

PLEASE fix this for both Aengar and myself. Thanking you in advance!
  • Guysheeda_1
    Guysheeda_1
    ✭✭
    Despite logging in everyday since March 1, I didn't receive the Tel Var stones in my mail after the last console update.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Despite logging in everyday since March 1, I didn't receive the Tel Var stones in my mail after the last console update.

I noticed on my alt console accounts that it did not come as a mail. Last week (don't remember which day) I logged in, heard the sound effect of Tel Var hitting my bag, and when I clicked passed the daily log-in reward menu and looked in the bottom left corner at the temporary loot pop-up UI, it showed the coin and Tel Var of the last 2 day rewards hitting my inventory.

So you probably got them automatically that day and did not notice because it was not obvious nor delivered via in-game mail. It simply auto-added to your toon upon log-in.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    • PC players will be granted these currencies during the Update 41 maintenance on March 11.
    • Console players will be granted these currencies during the realm reboots on March 20.
    So you probably got them automatically that day and did not notice because it was not obvious nor delivered via in-game mail. It simply auto-added to your toon upon log-in.

So console players won't have a clue whether they've received their 3000 Tal Var Stones or not?
    'Coz it's now 25th March, and I don't. :( Shouldn't have been automatic, IMO.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »
    • PC players will be granted these currencies during the Update 41 maintenance on March 11.
    • Console players will be granted these currencies during the realm reboots on March 20.

So console players won't have a clue whether they've received their 3000 Tal Var Stones or not?

If it’s marked you’ve got them, you’ve got them
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Unless you have spent or banked Tel Var since March 20th, just check each toon’s inventory for 3,000 Tel Var.

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MJallday wrote: »

If it’s marked you’ve got them, you’ve got them

Not necessarily. I 100% saw with my eyeballs getting 5k gold and 3k Tel Var, but the last day of the log-in reward calendar is still locked. So that is not a visual reference in this case.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭

Unless you have spent or banked Tel Var since March 20th, just check each toon’s inventory for 3,000 Tel Var.

I bank everything after endeavours, battlegrounds and writs, so still don't know.
    Should have been emailed.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    For anyone noting that they have not received specific currencies, please place a ticket in with customer service. We have seen on our side that this worked properly. So placing a ticket will allow us to look at your account on an individual bases.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post