The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS didn't raise pop cap for MYM event, cap lowest in history of Cyrodiil, queue times longest ever

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    60 per faction is not very many... how did we find that number?

guesses/speculation, thats it (i dont believe its that low, but i also believe that what we have is too low still)

the last like 3 years the queue times for grey host have had 2 hour queue times during the whitestrake event, always

even blackreach gets like nearly 40-60 in the queue during the event, so i always end up playing in one of the 7 day cp camps which usually dont have queue or small queues

I agree that the numbers are pure speculation. Even what the original cap was years ago is probably speculation but it does not matter since there is no reasonable expectation that we would see 600 players per faction in one campaign.

the original cap was actually in a ZOS support article that specified ~1800 players in cyro, which would have been ~600 per faction, so its not speculation

and there is truth in the fact that the current pop cap is definitely lower than that, but no exact numbers have been given regarding it
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JustLovely wrote: »
    reazea wrote: »
    GooGa592 wrote: »

guesses/speculation, thats it (i dont believe its that low, but i also believe that what we have is too low still)

the last like 3 years the queue times for grey host have had 2 hour queue times during the whitestrake event, always

even blackreach gets like nearly 40-60 in the queue during the event, so i always end up playing in one of the 7 day cp camps which usually dont have queue or small queues

I agree that the numbers are pure speculation. Even what the original cap was years ago is probably speculation but it does not matter since there is no reasonable expectation that we would see 600 players per faction in one campaign.
    Did you go around and do a head count to get that accurate number?

Yes, it's possible to do an exact head count. The cap is 60 players/faction now. The original cap was 600/faction, just for reference.

How is it possible? If it is possible the supporting information for such a claim can be provided here in the forums. I say that because we are not able to run around counting players.

There is at least one add on that can do a head count. It was created because ZOS won't tell us what the cap is, and the add on is not available on minion.

Why not name the addon and provide a link to download it? The suggestion that the cap is set to 60 has seemed to cryptic.

I'm also aware of a private software program that can do a head count of the zone a player is in. It's private though, and I wouldn't call it an add on, and the author specifically stated that the software is not to be shared publicly. It was created specifically to determine populations in cyrodiil and doesn't do anything else. I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find out what it's called and where to get it. If ZOS would just tell us what the cap was and when they made changes to the cap software like this would not be necessary.

If it is private it is not open for us to know it is accurate or even close to it. As such we have no reason to take anyone's word on the matter.

Show me the real data is how I roll.

When you get ZOS to tell us what the population cap is in cyrodiil with an official announcement then you'll have a valid point.

My point is solid and precise. It is the existence, let alone accuracy, of the mysterious addon that is in question.

Where and when has ZOS told us what the current population cap is in Cyrodiil?

I have said nothing about any comment Zenimax has or has not made concerning the pop cap so the question is not pertinent to my comments.

The pop cap number that some have presented here is questionable at best since it is based on an addon that we are not allowed even to see, let alone use, so its very existence is in doubt.

Options
  • JustLovely
    JustLovely
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, it's possible to do an exact head count. The cap is 60 players/faction now. The original cap was 600/faction, just for reference.

How is it possible? If it is possible the supporting information for such a claim can be provided here in the forums. I say that because we are not able to run around counting players.

There is at least one add on that can do a head count. It was created because ZOS won't tell us what the cap is, and the add on is not available on minion.

Why not name the addon and provide a link to download it? The suggestion that the cap is set to 60 has seemed to cryptic.

I'm also aware of a private software program that can do a head count of the zone a player is in. It's private though, and I wouldn't call it an add on, and the author specifically stated that the software is not to be shared publicly. It was created specifically to determine populations in cyrodiil and doesn't do anything else. I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find out what it's called and where to get it. If ZOS would just tell us what the cap was and when they made changes to the cap software like this would not be necessary.

If it is private it is not open for us to know it is accurate or even close to it. As such we have no reason to take anyone's word on the matter.

When you get ZOS to tell us what the population cap is in cyrodiil with an official announcement then you'll have a valid point.

My point is solid and precise. It is the existence, let alone accuracy, of the mysterious addon that is in question.

I have said nothing about any comment Zenimax has or has not made concerning the pop cap so the question is not pertinent to my comments.

The pop cap number that some have presented here is questionable at best since it is based on an addon that we are not allowed even to see, let alone use, so its very existence is in doubt.

ZOS' silence is very much relevant on this issue of what the population cap is in Cyrodiil.

What you are saying is that you have no information to base your thinking on yet are highly confident your assumptions are accurate anyway. Nobody who plays in Cyrodiil regularly is doubting the stated population cap estimates.

Those of us that participate in Cyrodiil PvP daily have data and first hand experience to base our knowledge on, and the population caps are at or very close to 60/faction. (Down from 80/faction in December 2023) It's not a guess, and we know this with or without software that can do an exact head count.

The last and only time I'm aware of that ZOS has confirmed the population caps was back in 2014 when they said the cap was 600/faction. They've not made any public statements about the population cap since then, and we know for absolute certainty that they've radically reduced the cap since then. You can debate this fact all you want, but it remains fact.

Edited by JustLovely on 28 February 2024 15:48
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

ZOS' silence is very much relevant on this issue of what the population cap is in Cyrodiil.

What you are saying is that you have no information to base your thinking on yet are highly confident your assumptions are accurate anyway. Nobody who plays in Cyrodiil regularly is doubting the stated population cap estimates.

Those of us that participate in Cyrodiil PvP daily have data and first hand experience to base our knowledge on, and the population caps are at or very close to 60/faction. (Down from 80/faction in December 2023) It's not a guess, and we know this with or without software that can do an exact head count.

The last and only time I'm aware of that ZOS has confirmed the population caps was back in 2014 when they said the cap was 600/faction. They've not made any public statements about the population cap since then, and we know for absolute certainty that they've radically reduced the cap since then. You can debate this fact all you want, but it remains fact.

If this addon exists please provide it. Until we can see it and test that it works we have no reason to believe it exists let alone that it does anything more than pull numbers out of thin air. The silence for Zenimax does not make supposed data from this super secret mystery addon any more credible.

Options
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Without providing any proof, why do you insist on saying this is accurate? The people I've asked that do play regularly do not think this is accurate at all. Of all the times I've gone in for short amount of time outside of events, I wouldn't even come close to saying only 60 per faction. Fact does not mean what you think it means. Stop spreading misinformation.
    Conspiracy Theories and Misinformation: We do not tolerate the deliberate and malicious spreading of false info or conspiracy theories about ZeniMax Online Studios, its game(s), or its employees. This does not include honest mistakes; rather, this rule pertains to those who go out of their way to spread harmful or malicious rumors about ZeniMax Online Studios and its employees, or The Elder Scrolls Online.
    Edited by alternatelder on 29 February 2024 01:52
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Testing with multiple 12m groups its aprox 1 bar of population to 12 players right now ofc this can't be completely accurate so rounding up to 60 is a good estimate.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • JustLovely
    JustLovely
    ✭✭✭✭

If this addon exists please provide it. Until we can see it and test that it works we have no reason to believe it exists let alone that it does anything more than pull numbers out of thin air. The silence for Zenimax does not make supposed data from this super secret mystery addon any more credible.

It's not misinformation to point out that the population cap in Cyrodiil is right about 60/faction. It's generally accepted to be the best estimate we can make given the silence from ZOS on the issue. Those of us that PvP daily are the most qualified to make this estimate, and it's in no way misinformation.

I do not know anything about an add on or software that can do an exact head count, and nowhere have I stated I did. But I do know that 60/faction is very close to what the cap is at this time, and that a reduction of about 20 players/faction was made in January.

Anyone who is debating these population cap numbers is not a regular PvP player and is just being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

Without providing any proof, why do you insist on saying this is accurate? The people I've asked that do play regularly do not think this is accurate at all. Of all the times I've gone in for short amount of time outside of events, I wouldn't even come close to saying only 60 per faction. Fact does not mean what you think it means. Stop spreading misinformation.
    Conspiracy Theories and Misinformation: We do not tolerate the deliberate and malicious spreading of false info or conspiracy theories about ZeniMax Online Studios, its game(s), or its employees. This does not include honest mistakes; rather, this rule pertains to those who go out of their way to spread harmful or malicious rumors about ZeniMax Online Studios and its employees, or The Elder Scrolls Online.

Edited by JustLovely on 29 February 2024 15:49
    Options
  • reazea
    reazea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play in a raid group that averages 15 players or so. (one 12 man group plus 3-5 in a secondary group.) When we log out, our faction loses one bar of player population. This happens every day. There are 4 bars of population. 4 x 15 = 60 It's basic math people are using to come up with the population cap of 60/faction. It's not a conspiracy theory or misinformation. This is absolutely a value we can determine on our own as players. We don't need ZOS to tell us when they lower the population caps. We can figure it out on our own pretty accurately.
    Options
  • reazea
    reazea
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you present us with proof that the population cap is higher than 60/faction?

Edited by reazea on 29 February 2024 16:33
    Options
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you present us with proof that the population cap is higher than 60/faction?

I am once again, asking for proof, not speculation. Here's a pic for educational purposes. Not troll, it's just to show not all crowd sizes can't be accurately determined just by speculation.
    Screenshot-20240229-105719-Chrome-1.jpg
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's not misinformation to point out that the population cap in Cyrodiil is right about 60/faction.
    [/quote]

So far the suggested pop cap of 60 is just that. No matter how much time someone spends in Cyrodiil they are not able to count how many are in that campaign at any given time since it would be extremely rare that everyone would be in the same place.

Some claim there is a super secret addon that has provided what the pop cap is yet none of us can veryfity the addon exists let alone that it works properly. It is hard to believe an addon can count every player on the map no matter how far away they are from the player. Highly questionable.

Others seem to suggest that since Zenimax is silent on the pop cap the pop cap of 60 is confirmed.

Until someone can provide actual verification then this is nothing more than a guess.
    Options
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far the suggested pop cap of 60 is just that. No matter how much time someone spends in Cyrodiil they are not able to count how many are in that campaign at any given time since it would be extremely rare that everyone would be in the same place.

Some claim there is a super secret addon that has provided what the pop cap is yet none of us can veryfity the addon exists let alone that it works properly. It is hard to believe an addon can count every player on the map no matter how far away they are from the player. Highly questionable.

Others seem to suggest that since Zenimax is silent on the pop cap the pop cap of 60 is confirmed.

Until someone can provide actual verification then this is nothing more than a guess.

Maybe you could go to Cyrodiil and count 61 allies to end this discussion? :)
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    loosej wrote: »

Maybe you could go to Cyrodiil and count 61 allies to end this discussion? :)

So if I say I counted 80 we will accept that my number is correct?

That is the very basis for the number 60 and no one has even suggested they ran around cyrodiil counting heads. Well, that and a super secret mystery addon that none of us can even see exists. Well, the third justification for 60 is that Zenimax has not said what the pop cap is.

Yes, we are just guessing and nothing more.

Edited by Amottica on 1 March 2024 01:13
    Options
  • Freilauftomate
    Freilauftomate
    ✭✭✭✭
    We could just stop the war for 10 minutes and all meet somewhere for a headcount. Make it a global community event with a set date and time, and maybe we get a better picture.

I would be very interested in the exact numbers, and it would be nice to know how and why they change. Feels like they are different for Playstation EU and NA (NA is more active). The number 60 seems too high for PS EU at the moment. I would say it's 40-50, maybe even less. And about half the players are afk most of the time. The big war feels empty, even when it's supposed to be "full".

I don't understand why we never get official information on stuff like this. I expected at least something after the tests, but nothing.

The silence is not mysterious and exciting, it's just annoying.
    Options
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Claiming something doesn't exist because a person doesn't know about it is a logical fallacy. I'll leave it to you to look up which specific logical fallacy it is.

The software exists. I've seen it and it confirms the population cap estimates people are citing. I'm guessing that this software is not released widely to the public because ZOS wouldn't appreciate it very much and/or it might be using the UI interface in a manner not approved by ZOS.

I was able to find the software online when someone told me about it, so it's likely you could find it too if you looked hard enough.

Edited by SaffronCitrusflower on 1 March 2024 15:35
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Claiming something doesn't exist because a person doesn't know about it is a logical fallacy. I'll leave it to you to look up which specific logical fallacy it is.

The software exists. I've seen it and it confirms the population cap estimates people are citing. I'm guessing that this software is not released widely to the public because ZOS wouldn't appreciate it very much and/or it might be using the UI interface in a manner not approved by ZOS.

I was able to find the software online when someone told me about it, so it's likely you could find it too if you looked hard enough.

Provide the link so we can use and test the addon. There is zero reason not to. Until then the only fallacy is suggesting a super secret addon actually exists and actually works.

Until then I am correct and no one has proven me wrong.

Edit

I just did a few searches. ESO Cyrodiil Population cap, ESO Cyrodiil Population cap counter, ESO Cyrodiil population counter. I performed each one with and without the word "addon"

Nothing relevant to the addon that is claimed to exist came up. Interesting.

Edited by Amottica on 1 March 2024 19:11
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's alot of passion around this lol. Anybody who PvPs on a regular basis has a rough idea what the cap is. Maybe it's 60, maybe it's 80. Maybe it's somewhere in between. But we know there aren't an extra 40 people just hiding out somewhere. You recognize most if not all the names on every faction nearly every time you enter Cyrodiil. The cap is too low. Period.
    Edited by Stridig on 1 March 2024 20:19
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • SlyReynard
    SlyReynard
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    There's alot of passion around this lol. Anybody who PvPs on a regular basis has a rough idea what the cap is. Maybe it's 60, maybe it's 80. Maybe it's somewhere in between. But we know there aren't an extra 40 people just hiding out somewhere. You recognize most if not all the names on every faction nearly every time you enter Cyrodiil. The cap us too low. Period.

Agree. It's simply too low and there's no communication. All these side arguments are irrelevant.
    Options
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so bizarre the lengths people will go to trying to prove that these claims are "misinformation or conspiracy".

Just about every single person I've asked agrees that they think the pop cap is somewhere between 60-80 per faction. If you go into cyrodiil on a regular basis and are familiar with the groups present, it is very easy to observe the number of players within them and how it reflects in the campaign population display when they leave/enter the campaign.

There is an addon called "player counter" that counts the number of players on each faction in combat with you. I've seen numbers capping in the low-mid 50's on this addon at some of the major 3 way fights in gray host, when there is not a single other resource or keep flipping on the map. It's easy to infer from this that the cap may be at or close to 60/faction.

Furthermore, just after the population tests concluded, the queues increased drastically from what they were prior to the test. There is no logical reason that there would suddenly be 50% more people queueing for cyrodiil each night. No new incentives got added, the meta hasn't changed, nothing. It's far more likely, and I think obvious to most people, that the increased queues are a result of a lower population cap.

For those doubting the existence of the addon, here is a video of mine where I was using it. You can see it just to the right of my ultimate.

https://youtu.be/UP-bEfq3v8c?si=gHDg6nt-ZIdUkSaL
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
    Options
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    Um, that looks just like MIats which only counts those in your immediate area. Did they use the exact same formating?
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    React wrote: »
    It's so bizarre the lengths people will go to trying to prove that these claims are "misinformation or conspiracy".

Just about every single person I've asked agrees that they think the pop cap is somewhere between 60-80 per faction. If you go into cyrodiil on a regular basis and are familiar with the groups present, it is very easy to observe the number of players within them and how it reflects in the campaign population display when they leave/enter the campaign.

There is an addon called "player counter" that counts the number of players on each faction in combat with you. I've seen numbers capping in the low-mid 50's on this addon at some of the major 3 way fights in gray host, when there is not a single other resource or keep flipping on the map. It's easy to infer from this that the cap may be at or close to 60/faction.

Furthermore, just after the population tests concluded, the queues increased drastically from what they were prior to the test. There is no logical reason that there would suddenly be 50% more people queueing for cyrodiil each night. No new incentives got added, the meta hasn't changed, nothing. It's far more likely, and I think obvious to most people, that the increased queues are a result of a lower population cap.

For those doubting the existence of the addon, here is a video of mine where I was using it. You can see it just to the right of my ultimate.

well while there could be a fight with 50-60 players at a major, there could easily be another 10-20+ players doing other things

ive easily sometimes seen a dozen or more people just sitting around in the home base at times, even when there is a major fight going on, which would not be counted if the addon only counts those in the immediate area

could even be a handful of people questing, buying from vendors or doing things which dont require flipping resources or keeps, none of which would be counted by the addon if it only tracks those your in combat with
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I realize I am not the person this is directed to since I have not used the words misinformation or conspiracy. I merely call into question a number presented as fact when it is supported by something that is super secret.

As for the numbers to the right of the ultimate, it appear to be tracking players the character has been near or come into contact with. This is evident since one of the alliances is zero and a second alliance has only a couple characters counted.

I do believe such an addon can count who a player comes into contact with or near as I have seen such addons in other games such as GW2. However, the video does nothing to prove there is an addon that accurately counts all the players in a campaign at a given time. Maybe the addon does not do what people think it does.

Until such information is presented there is no reason for anyone to believe it exists.

Options
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beaverton wrote: »
    Um, that looks just like MIats which only counts those in your immediate area. Did they use the exact same formating?

Miats will only count those you've encountered, it does not calculate everyone in Cyrodiil.

It is literally misinfo and conspiracy when you're presenting speculation and stating it as fact. That's the definition. It seems even more bizarre people went to great lengths to make up a software program that counts players just tontey and prove they're right. Nobody is debating the addon, we know about Miats, but it doesn't work the way you think it does.
    Options
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Miats will only count those you've encountered, it does not calculate everyone in Cyrodiil.

It is literally misinfo and conspiracy when you're presenting speculation and stating it as fact. That's the definition. It seems even more bizarre people went to great lengths to make up a software program that counts players just tontey and prove they're right. Nobody is debating the addon, we know about Miats, but it doesn't work the way you think it does.

Did I not type "counts the players you're in combat with"?

What is your argument to the point of the queue drastically increasing post-population test? This isn't speculation, it is a factual observation that is directly supported by the number of players in queue.

If you don't believe that it is at or near the 60-80 range, what do you think it is, and why?
    Edited by React on 1 March 2024 22:12
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

What is your argument to the point of the queue drastically increasing post-population test? This isn't speculation, it is a factual observation that is directly supported by the number of players in queue.

If you don't believe that it is at or near the 60-80 range, what do you think it is, and why?

An addon that counts only players one is in contact with has no bearing on the claims that there is an addon that counts the population in Cyordiil and that addon definitively says the pop cap is 60.

My comments have been directed to those who are making claims that this super secret mysterious addon exists and definitively counts the population cap at 60 yet provides no link to the addon so we can see it work for ourselves or even basic proof of its existence. That is not even getting into the argument some posed that since Zenimax has not made any relative comment that the pop cap is 60.

With all of that in mind, I respect those who have the opinion that the population is at or near a certain level but realize it is nothing more than a feeling and speculation and none of us know what the pop cap truly is.

Options
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree on that.

But there are/were others who said something like: "Its a fact - its 60 - if you say otherwise you are not a PvPer"
    And as somebody who is very often at other spots as the major fights (I try to prevent balls for example and I invest much time checking our scroll-keeps and outposts) and I see so often 3-4 player at each of the spots. If I go to the starting area I see often 10+ - as well as inside some keeps.
    This all is not even counting the citys and all the skyshard/fishing/dolmen/Ayleidenwall/etc..

So I have only a problem with: Its 60.
    I have no problem and agree with - pop is (much) to low (the test was perfect - I don't understand at all, why they didn't keep that value?) and I agree that the pop is even lower then before the test.
    This MYM feels often like NoCP now - not much going on - and that's a shame when we all could see during the test, that much more was working quite well and was so much fun....
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
    Options
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The population cap in Cyrodiil is not an exact cap, it varies slightly by a handful of players. But the current cap is 60/faction give or take a very small margin. It's less a conspiracy to point this out than it is for ZOS to never tell us what the cap actually is. In early January the pop cap was 80/faction give or take a very small margin. In 2015 the population cap was, as stated by ZOS, 600/faction. That's how radically they've slashed the cap over the years and why they won't confirm what the cap is today.

Edited by GooGa592 on 2 March 2024 16:27
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The population cap in Cyrodiil is not an exact cap, it varies slightly by a handful of players. But the current cap is 60/faction give or take a very small margin. It's less a conspiracy to point this out than it is for ZOS to never tell us what the cap actually is. In early January the pop cap was 80/faction give or take a very small margin. In 2015 the population cap was, as stated by ZOS, 600/faction. That's how radically they've slashed the cap over the years and why they won't confirm what the cap is today.

I respect that many of us believe the pop cap is somewhere between 60 and 80. The only issue is when it is stated as fact without anything to support it or suggesting a mythical addon provides the exact number.

Unless there is information to support such a number it is just an opinion.

Oh, and I do agree the pop cap is on the low side what it was 10 years ago no longer important due to the performance issues.

Options
  • Desiato
    Desiato
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a vet who started playing in 2014 and returned after a few years away, and it's stunning how different the pop cap is.

It used to be that it was impossible to ride from fare to a flagged alessia without multiple gank attempts. Now I can ride from fare to bruma without encountering an enemy player. If I do, chances are they don't even want to fight.

I do appreciate that performance is sometimes better, but this is a case of the baby being thrown out with the bathwater.
    spending a year dead for tax reasons
    Options
  • ProudMary
    ProudMary
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Desiato wrote: »
    I'm a vet who started playing in 2014 and returned after a few years away, and it's stunning how different the pop cap is.

It used to be that it was impossible to ride from fare to a flagged alessia without multiple gank attempts. Now I can ride from fare to bruma without encountering an enemy player. If I do, chances are they don't even want to fight.

I do appreciate that performance is sometimes better, but this is a case of the baby being thrown out with the bathwater.

Yep. ZOS has been steadily reducing the population cap over time. Today's cap is the lowest it's ever been, by a huge margin. It feels like ZOS is phasing the zone out of the game a little at a time.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.