Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is there a way to get your imperial mount back after deleting a character with it?

PoisonedPaint
PoisonedPaint
✭✭✭
I havent deleted the character with it yet, however with the character creation fix, I think I'd like to. So as the title says; if I sell my mount back, can I reacquire it on my new character?
@PoisonedPaint - RPers, feel free to add! I'm on NA, EST Zone. Has odd playtimes.

Main Character: Bjorn the Half-Blood - Half Imperial/Nord. Carrd RP Profile Link
  • dorianchaotic
    I think it is a 1g purchase regardless of toons.
  • Seikon
    Seikon
    ✭✭✭
    All of your characters will have the ability to purchase an Imperial mount. The only Imperial items you need to be concerned about losing are ones you received and claimed from in-game mail.
  • ChuiDuma
    ChuiDuma
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy an imperial mount at any stable for any character for 1g. You can have 2 imperial mounts for one character, even, if you want.
    * Mara's Tester * >:) * The Psijic Order *
    * Werewolf *
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep just go buy another one.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is a 1g purchase regardless of toons.

I believe @dorianchaotic‌ is correct; however if you do lose anything, you can try contacting support.

Edited by Gedalya on 2 April 2014 16:45
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • jodeereub17_ESO
    jodeereub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Why would you need 2 ?
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    The imperial mount is a purchase option in the stable UI so there is no problem with deleting a character that has the imperial horse. All your characters can buy one or more of them.

Unlike the vanity pets, the horse is not represented as an inventory item.
    Edited by Swordmage on 2 April 2014 16:46
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you need 2 ?
    It is quite useful to feed one to develop extra inventory space and another to make moving around Cyrodiil faster/safer. You can swap between them at any stable.
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    confirmed imperial horse is account wide, all my characters have one
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    Go to the stables and pay another 1 gold for a new one.
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I made 3 different chars and the first thing they all did was stop at the stables and pick up their horse.
  • Korereactor
    Korereactor
    ✭✭✭
    So...why doesn't Zenimax just add a new NPC and have us buy our stuff back for 1g. Isn't that how they do it in Neverwinter? The NPC detects if you have early access and allows you to buy the stuff for like 1g?
    Edited by Korereactor on 2 April 2014 16:55
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    So...why doesn't Zenimax just add a new NPC and have us buy our stuff back for 1g. Isn't that how they do it in Neverwinter? The NPC detects if you have early access and allows you to buy the stuff for like 1g?

Being able to buy unlimited quantities of your maps back would be bad :p

I do wish you could have multiple mara rings though.
  • PoisonedPaint
    PoisonedPaint
    ✭✭✭
    Ah! Okay. :) Thank you guys very much. I just got the wrong impression about the preorder items versus the mount. XP
    @PoisonedPaint - RPers, feel free to add! I'm on NA, EST Zone. Has odd playtimes.

Main Character: Bjorn the Half-Blood - Half Imperial/Nord. Carrd RP Profile Link