Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Rough ETA for end of maintenance?

kirel1234b14_ESO
Hi Zenimax,

Please provide a rough ETA for end of server maintenance.

Leaving your customers in the dark breeds resentment.
A rough eta is better than saying "it's down and we'll let you know when it's coming back up."

Please remember that we are now paying customers, not beta testers and treat us appropriately.

Thank you.
  • byghostlightrwb17_ESO
    only breeds resentment in people who dont understand the servers and the games dont magically heal themselves without human interference, especially on launch week. Maintenance "is done, when its done". They dont give times 1) because they dont know 2) other more petty people complain when the servers dont come up that very moment they said, so why would they advertise time, when they get yelled at even if they do

all things considered this launch is far more stable than most MMO's and indeed games like Diablo III or Simcity.

Being paying customers has nothing to do with it, respecting that the devs dont want the game down any longer that we ourselves do, does.
  • Karner
    Karner
    only breeds resentment in people who dont understand the servers and the games dont magically heal themselves without human interference, especially on launch week. Maintenance "is done, when its done". They dont give times 1) because they dont know 2) other more petty people complain when the servers dont come up that very moment they said, so why would they advertise time, when they get yelled at even if they do

all things considered this launch is far more stable than most MMO's and indeed games like Diablo III or Simcity.

Being paying customers has nothing to do with it, respecting that the devs dont want the game down any longer that we ourselves do, does.

I completely agree.
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • Zilas
    Zilas
    ✭✭✭
    ETA: SPRING 2014