The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "The Guilds And Glory Celebration Event"

• Muriel_La_Strega
    Will the fragments for the doomchair plateau also be purchasable in upcoming events? because it is mathematically impossible to obtain all of them with the event....
    Options
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the fragments for the doomchair plateau also be purchasable in upcoming events? because it is mathematically impossible to obtain all of them with the event....

that's not true. if you do every or even just most events you'll get enough tickets to get everything you want over time.
    Options
  • Muriel_La_Strega
    Probably i didnt wrote right, my english is not good, but in this event you can obtain a maximum of 26 tickets.i saved 12 from last event, so 26+12 is 38. How can you get now the house if there are 5 fragments and each cost 10 tickets?
    Options
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    So Maelstrom Vault of Umbrage just completely broken at this point? He's just refusing to do the scream the entire time, so the Minders just keep getting weakened. The Minders telegraph their lightning charge but it goes off too early.
    Options
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably i didnt wrote right, my english is not good, but in this event you can obtain a maximum of 26 tickets.i saved 12 from last event, so 26+12 is 38. How can you get now the house if there are 5 fragments and each cost 10 tickets?

you don't get them all during the same event. you buy fragments over the course of multiple events. these fragments should be available for at least a full quarter and if they are going to be anything like the Indrik fragments, they'll return occasionally.
    Options
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once again, can we please do something about the events ending at 10am ET as it makes it much harder for those of us on the West Coast (not to mention Hawaii) to get the last couple of tickets.
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
    Options
  • Muriel_La_Strega
    laniakea_0 wrote: »

you don't get them all during the same event. you buy fragments over the course of multiple events. these fragments should be available for at least a full quarter and if they are going to be anything like the Indrik fragments, they'll return occasionally.

That was my questions. Hope they will be still available next event
    Options
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

your english was fine, and your question was valid.

that's not true. if you do every or even just most events you'll get enough tickets to get everything you want over time.

what they said is true. 26 tickets were available. the doomchar plateau costs 65 if you need all of the pieces
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

what they said is true. 26 tickets were available. the doomchar plateau costs 65 if you need all of the pieces
    Why 65? I just got it, and it cost me 50 tickets.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »

If you don't have the Unstable Morpholith pet, that should be 15 more.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    vsrs_au wrote: »

If you don't have the Unstable Morpholith pet, that should be 15 more.
    Fair enough, I forgot to take that into account.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options