The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

If you could multi-class skill lines

• barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gee, let's come up with even more ways to min/max and have Everyone playing the Exact Same characters.

:#
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    Gee, let's come up with even more ways to min/max and have Everyone playing the Exact Same characters.

:#

I don't think the majority of ESO players are playing Min-Max builds. Who cares what end-gamers decide? Most of us just want freedom of choice.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Animal companions from warden
    Shalks, netch, bird of prey/deceptive hunter, potentially swarm
    Major breach, minor breach, minor berserk/minor evasion, delayed damage, major sorcery/brutality at 0 cost with free regen and purge, regen passives

Shadow from nightblade
    Concealed weapon, potentially fear + cloak + shade + refreshing path
    Major berserk, minor expedition, major resolve without needing a bar slot, regen passives, minor recovories, invisibility

Living death from necro
    Resistant flesh, spirit guardian, potentially tether + renewing undeath + hexproof
    Burst heal, hots, purges, 10 percent damage mitigation, regen passives

From this you'll have some insane tools for a solo/1vX kind of build.
    Dual wield front bar with ice or resto back bar.

Shalks, concealed weapon, camo hunter, deadly cloak, deceptive hunter, dawnbreaker

Refreshing path, vigor, resistant flesh, netch, renewing undeath/hexproof/swarm, vamp ult/undo/resto ult
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever healy dps Templar plus sneaky Nightblade would be.
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think what I'd do is the same thing I'm planning on doing in Skyrim with mods eventually- make a "Fallen Angel" themed build that uses a combination of spells and defense/healing to enhance the feeling of a character who has immense access to spiritual power and is channeling it through their connection to whatever holy power they were once devout to, but who also dances on the edge of darkness.

I'm not necessarily playing off of ESO's lore in this mental exercise, but instead using what is available to me within ESO to build what I envision the characters power to be like.

Templar - Restoring Light (The light that remains, the past rituals half-remembered)

Sorcerer- Hard toss up between Dark Magic and Storm Calling (The darkness held at bay)

Warden- Animal Companions (For the wings, because aesthetics)

Bonus points if the other classes take on the "class colors" of the first class chosen, so all of the skills take on the gold/white theme of the Templar.

In spite of my combat oriented instincts telling me there might be better combinations, I'd play with this because fun >.>;
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • KS_Amt38
    KS_Amt38
    ✭✭✭
    Uhh thats somehow criminal dps-wise: Arcanist skills + Daedric Summoning. You dont need 2 more skill slots and can slot the sorc pets to do additional passive damage while beaming around. I don't like the idea tbh.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Combat & Character Mechanics section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    KS_Amt38 wrote: »
    Uhh thats somehow criminal dps-wise: Arcanist skills + Daedric Summoning. You dont need 2 more skill slots and can slot the sorc pets to do additional passive damage while beaming around. I don't like the idea tbh.

I think if you can select 2 ability/skill lines, it would make more sense to separate and allow only 4 total "class" passives as well.

Passives don't currently have a limit, you can unlock all 12 for a class if someone wants to (which is wasteful slots in some cases).

But if everyone only got 4 total, they would really think about what passives they REALLY need for their build to be effective.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The combinations are endless. You could make some really cool builds. Too bad they would never do this.