The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Event tickets ?

Castagere
Castagere
✭✭✭✭✭
Was just playing like I always do when I get a message saying I'm at the cap for tickets and can't get anything until I spend them. The cap is really 11 tickets?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 7 December 2023 17:32
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've changed the situation so that if you don't have "room" for the last two tickets, you don't get them at all. It's a very stupid failsafe.... It was in the patch notes somewhere (not sure exactly which set).

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cap is 12, it's a safety mechanism so you don't lose tickets which triggered because you were at 11 and would lose one.. They introduced it this year.
    Antiquities Addict
    Options
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow ok, thanks, guys.
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not stupid. It's to help prevent players from accidentally losing tickets the way they used to. If the new safeguard were not there, you would get 1 ticket and lose 1 ticket, and any others you tried to collect beyond that would also be lost. It would be on you to pay attention to how many tickets you have before earning any more and to spend as many as necessary to keep the next batch of tickets you earned from being partially or entirely lost.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *SIGH* I'm quite aware of how it works. It IS stupid. I am fine with losing a ticket just to exit the event with a total of twelve. There IS no way to spend "only one ticket" at the Impressario so you can exit the event with a total of twelve, if you have 11 and do a delve....

I would INFINITELY prefer that I get the option to waste a ticket than be told I can't make that decision myself.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    No way?

s5d2e6s5dvj0.jpg

Antiquities Addict
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP question has been answered, we are going to close this thread. Please see the FAQ below for more details regarding the Event Ticket cap.

Why am I unable to pick up Event Tickets?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.