The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

TELVANNI EVENT (extremely short guide)

marius_buys
marius_buys
✭✭✭✭✭
TELVANNI EVENT (extremely short guide)
28 Sept - 10 Oct

EARN A HOUSE/Markings/Pet & Telvanni Coffers
by doing Telvanni dailies (requires Necrom)

Event Tickets:
2 per day for completing any daily quest in either the Telvanni Peninsula or Apocrypha zones

Also:
2 x Zone Daily rewards
2 x World/Delve/Trial Boss loot
Increased harvest node yields

Progress:
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/secretsofthetelvanni

Event details:
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/64773
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 29 September 2023 03:13
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    tl:dr

Do daily, get stuff
    Options
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve not run the Trial yet so being double loot will be nice to farm some of the sets.
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tl:dr

Do daily, get stuff

Touché, ya got me. I'm literally still laughing, GG
    Options
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I understood correctly, there is also a special daily quest:
    "Throughout the event, you can vote for which reward you’d like to unlock by choosing to either favor Tralise (to unlock the music box) or Yensa (to unlock the furnishing) when turning in the “Turn the Page” daily quest."
    The choice is between:
    - Oath of the Keepers music box (from Tralise)
    - Apocryphal Tome furnishing (from Yensa)
    Options
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the book wins, it looks far more impressive than another music box.
    Edited by amig186 on 27 September 2023 06:21
    PC EU
    Options
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amig186 wrote: »
    I hope the book wins, it looks far more impressive than another music box.

I agree. Besides I find the music from music boxes to be too repetitive.
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the book do anything besides look cool? If it doesn't do anything special besides glow, then I might prefer the music box just because I've never purchased any of the other music boxes from the Crown Store. But I guess my vote doesn't matter that much, as the majority of players will probably vote for the book anyway.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The article doesn't include the looks of the stylepage. I think it's pretty cool:
    https://youtube.com/shorts/-mmZE4U7Slk?si=S2zWfRDCcJgIpobd

I do worry slightly about the droprate. Since the event is only for people with the chapter, people without the chapter will only be able to get it through guild traders or with tickets. I'm also taking into account that if people want to complete the dress, they will use a minimum of 10 tickets for that already.

But I do wish everyone happy farming and I hope people get what they want (and maybe they include the item that wasn't picked as a surprise?).
    Options
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Does the book do anything besides look cool? If it doesn't do anything special besides glow, then I might prefer the music box just because I've never purchased any of the other music boxes from the Crown Store. But I guess my vote doesn't matter that much, as the majority of players will probably vote for the book anyway.

I don't dislike the music boxes, but they get old very fast. The melodies are short and they all have the same tone. Some have an interesting visual effect, like the Psijic orb casting a pattern of light, but you'll soon grow tired of the music if you have it on constantly. I'd prefer if it was something that played a proper recorded song like the Replica Rithana-di-Renada from Elsweyr.
    PC EU
    Options
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’re probably going to get both the book and the music box.

But really if you think about it..we have 20-30 music boxes in the game already. Some can be purchased in the crown store, and a few can already be earned in game. We can quite literally earn a new music box from the Necrom chapter already. The book furnishing on the other hand is one of a kind. We’ve never had a furnished book that glows and is interactive (we do have a new mushroom book that can be interacted with, but the drop rate is teeeeeerible.)
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    The article doesn't include the looks of the stylepage. I think it's pretty cool:

I do worry slightly about the droprate. Since the event is only for people with the chapter, people without the chapter will only be able to get it through guild traders or with tickets. I'm also taking into account that if people want to complete the dress, they will use a minimum of 10 tickets for that already.

But I do wish everyone happy farming and I hope people get what they want (and maybe they include the item that wasn't picked as a surprise?).

Um... is that a BG3 Mind Flayer?!?
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP, you may want to point out that the thing that contributes to the COMMUNITY GOAL is not Necrom dailies (they just drop double loot) - it's the new "Turn The Page" daily quest you get from the Crown Store for free.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

Tchk, the tentacles of ghaik are fewer in number and far larger.
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That book would be awesome - nice event! Hoping house is unlocked quick.
    Options
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My version: Do daily, get tix, sign off and play more Starfield or Cyberpunk 2077.
    Options
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if any event coffers are bankable?

I am certainly NOT going to unlock one of the new companions on my 9 alts just for this event - too much now that they are locked behind a Public Dungeon! (Not hard to do, just a pain time wise).
    Options
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP, you may want to point out that the thing that contributes to the COMMUNITY GOAL is not Necrom dailies (they just drop double loot) - it's the new "Turn The Page" daily quest you get from the Crown Store for free.

With the actual drop rate ZOS can do the quest by themselves. Also companion gear only drop if one of the new two companions are out and as always abysmal drop rates of the new style pages. Guess I'm going to do one Necrom daily for the tickets and call it a day.
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »
    ADarklore wrote: »

Tchk, the tentacles of ghaik are fewer in number and far larger.

Nice... just thought it was a very strange similarity.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    ✭✭✭
    what if forgot what i chose the first time? is there any ay to find out? i know it's only the first day but i was on autopilot.
    You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them....
    -Johnny
    Options
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My version: Do daily, get tix, sign off and play more Starfield or Cyberpunk 2077.

Exactly. 👍
    But those double nodes sure are tempting my hoarding side…
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
    Options
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double nodes, welph time to run around apocreepah! Ewww!
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's event related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post