The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your character!

• Chronar
    Chronar
    Soul Shriven
    dxpnaekzc720.jpg

Here is my MagSorc Yeffree (^_^)
  • disulfidebridges
    disulfidebridges
    Soul Shriven
    hklok5mk2y3w.png

My main character Berenike, an Imperial Templar. Sometimes a tank, sometimes a DD; a quester and a crafter at all times.
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    My templar vampire. Am I the only one wearing white?
    KXdw7xZ.jpg

In game:
    4Ai9Xkl.jpg
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This new personality has been nothing short of a boon for my edgelord.
    unknown.png
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ra-zhul is happiest in darkness
    7iuwf3ogvkk6.png
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bzyez5m31o1q.jpg
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "SssssOMEBody STop Meeee"
    uW5UHhz.jpg

He reminds of Jim Carrey as the mask smilie_happy_047.gif

I love how this character would look at home in any fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk or post apocalyptic setting.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SToneZ_ wrote: »

Please do tell what are the motifs? I have to sweet talk a buddy of mine into considering this. It's amazing.

Edit: I'm noticing a moons motif on the chest piece, so I'm thinking it might be from Elsweyr, but I can't find it online
    Edited by newtinmpls on 18 October 2021 17:15
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catching up from a few months back...
    Daukkono wrote: »
    Dow Hunding ~ Dark Brotherhood Blood Assassin
    ksmqxkmjfah4.jpeg

Meet Pavo, Dark Brotherhood Assassin... :smile:

bvpsunxubpca.png
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Please do tell what are the motifs? I have to sweet talk a buddy of mine into considering this. It's amazing.

Edit: I'm noticing a moons motif on the chest piece, so I'm thinking it might be from Elsweyr, but I can't find it online

The chest is New Moons Priest heavy. I don’t recognize the other pieces offhand. It is all working together very well on Ra-zhul! :)
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

My guess:

The chest looks like New Moon heavy; the legs are Dark Brotherhood (light ?); the arms and feet look like Greymoor; and the shoulder is Mercenary heavy. I'm not sure about the hood, but I like the look. Imo, it's hard to find a hood that looks good on a Khajiit.

The colors are harder to tell but they look like a combo of Coldharbour Ash Black and Obsidian Black.

Edited by The_Lex on 18 October 2021 18:20
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meet Khalama-ti:

AM-JKLUIx6EiE1KbMuh-LF0xuDted0ybXaAxnb8-pWf35NuVT2-eMbSnC1QqRpyfC-EQQ7DuATAgj_0BiZIW4v0dtJdun4EIqYW7XfRFsYdTTJrCM-qWJDFjM-lNTQK-iHhWBxGpH_z_wI87ER0r9WfccB3g1g=w963-h965-no?authuser=0
  • _adhyffbjjjf12
    _adhyffbjjjf12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jtnyrnouag8q.png

My sorcerer prepares to leave home for another adventure
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    Portrait shots of some of my characters.

Wood Elf Assassin

R0mVnoo.jpg

Vampire

UvCkTgQ.jpg

Werewolf

i7Cx6ZK.jpg

• lrs8855b14_ESO
    lrs8855b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    4ftoj7wafy0s.png

I enjoyed the contrast here. :)

MagBlade
    StamDK StamBlade MagCro MagPlar MagSorc TankDen

• HMDCrafting
    HMDCrafting
    Soul Shriven
    This is my main, the Templar Antar ibn Shaddad

Antar.jpg
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭

My main character Berenike, an Imperial Templar. Sometimes a tank, sometimes a DD; a quester and a crafter at all times.

Love the eye patch! My main girl DK stam would love that.
    Xbox X- NA
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main, Nika Dark-Star has been channeling some crazy celestial powers of late:

AM-JKLWTSXc15ovE37qUXs598HEOtwNI2thoSuGfnWPzf_JvpdWCaUgcXAP97zsqt_OJf5UGQTtpJ__LKDHVNHPEDCW2Bwj5fhP_NvkOOdrPZdtuUc1yR1nxXTbxh2BERBUXb3ivq9sMkz4xtp69IvIzgdKIqA=w1248-h1080-no?authuser=0
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OJDFRFQ.jpg
    UHeCIAm.jpg

Meet the Black Bishop
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial necromancer tank Aelius:
    20220101225635-1.jpg
  • Oxuruk
    Oxuruk
    ✭✭

1944pgs11ire.jpg
    e3m36e36i8un.jpg
    uzmyfdh1fyzt.jpg
  • Madarc
    Madarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My assassin, a really nasty guy, but quite smart and with a sure sense of lucrative deals

assasine8ajxl.jpg
    Ich wünsche mir in TESO für alle meine Charaktere: Ein Kostüm, auf dessen Rücken in fetten neongrün strahlenden Buchstaben steht:
    ARKANIST, geh mir aus dem Weg.. du leuchtender Sozialkontakt !
  • FeelTheFerns2E
    FeelTheFerns2E
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta work that clan wrap
    1T5By4u.jpg
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My little Huntress Esmeraude, at home

dojqvmkwbwxa.jpg
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't recall if I've posted my most recent attempt to make a pretty kitten

GA1ezOH.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bPNfdjk.jpg
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duchess Esmerauda, Vampire and Breton

csxc1tc7a3bm.jpg
    Edited by Lauranae on 26 February 2022 09:12
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Here are mine. I hope some new outfits will come with the new launch in June!

My main girl. Stealthy DK Stam. Drake outfit is my PvP build.
    0ber9b06lhbd.png
    95k3fytp2376.png

MagSorc
    b9jjuebb3v99.png

MagPlar
    tbeum057ditw.png

Ice Warden
    i1ho7iwa149j.png

A new Mag build I was trying for PvP
    ny2acjhczkg6.png

Xbox X- NA
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Nord Warden
    r19XmRY.jpg
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Deboskat
    Deboskat
    ✭✭
    My wood elf warden :)
    su6fmnkks78d.jpg
    IC Express (Senchal CS - Elden Root CS)
    Elsweyr Senchal (CS)- Black Height - Moon-Sugar Meadow - Sunspire (CS) - Scar's End - Dune - Rawl'kha (CS) - Willowgrove - Elden Root (CS)