Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Cyrodiil & Other Memory Related CRASHES - Post Feedback & Reports Here

• Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another one:
    - Arriving at the desert, at the shrine

THIS IS A NEW ERROR... has never seen this before... (at least, some good I suppose?)

---snip---
    That is the Apple crash report and can also be helpful as they do not get auto forwarded to ZOS.

Can I ask that you make a .ZIP archive (Select All & Compress) of any you do have . You can see them if they have been generated in this folder:
    If you are getting proper CTD then is should generate an crash report and contains an crash text in it which would be useful to see if you can copy/ paste one (use the Spoiler code when posting to avoid overly long posts)

I would be interested to see any eso .crash reports which you would find if you open Console:

/Applications/Utilities/Console

And on the left panel click the User Diagnostic Reports drop down menu. An example would be;
    eso_2014-03-01-142343_xxxusernamexxx.crash

You can copy/paste the text from Console for it *use Spoiler feature as above) or better to use the Attach file feature on this forum editor. It will be in;

~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

On a Mac the '~" means the User. You can navigate to the User Library by pressing Alt and clicking Go in the menu bar to show the Library.
    It's easier to deal with them then as they are very long and even the Spoiler tags cut them half way. Thanks.
    Edited by Moonraker on 7 April 2014 00:45
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chamomile wrote: »
    Cyrodiil crash
    [reporter]

version = 0.01

[extra]

ProductName = eso

Version = eso.live.1.0.0.962841

char.account = [removed]

char.alliance = 3

char.name = [removed]

client.executablebits = 32

client.mode = teleload

client.renderertype = OPENGL

client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-06T03:27:16.948Z

client.time_since_load = 370

client.uptime = 410.7

computer.name = [removed]

computer.user = [removed]

cpu.count = 4

data.depotid = 4000

data.dir = /Applications/ZeniMax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online/game_mac/

data.syncm = databuild

data.version = 0.win.0.live.961669

exe.buildnum = 962841

exe.opt = release

exe.reltype = public

exe.type = client

gfx.description = NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M OpenGL Engine

gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0

gfx.driver = 2.1 NVIDIA-8.24.9 310.40.25f01

gfx.vendorid = 0

globby.address = 198.20.200.162

globby.port = 24505

loc.wloc = 43 331498 26110 421681 275.62

loc.world = Cyrodiil

loc.worldid = 43

loc.zone = Cyrodiil

login.address = 198.20.200.162

mem.current = 2040

mem.peak = 2084

mem.physical = 16384

os.platform = mac

os.version = 13C64

realm.depotid = 0

realm.id = 4000

realm.name = NA Megaserver

reportfield.ver = 3
    @Chamomile that crash is some other cause as it happened like a quick transition or similar and crash. The memory is not full and client only running for 6-7 minutes. Maybe the Group crash or loading screen problem. Thanks for posting.
  • Samiri
    Samiri
    ✭✭✭
    Moonraker wrote: »
    OK, so we did this in the last beta weekend and it helped a lot to get a fix in for the memory crashes which were happening a lot on a regular basis.

TLDR: Post your ZOSCrashReports here (copy/paste) along with your System details. Instructions of how to do this are included below. For testing, setting Texture Quality to Medium in graphics settings is most helpful.

I thought it may be of interest to give some background and a quick overview of the native Mac ESO client. I'm not a tech guy and tried to keep it fairly simple and understandable for a forum post.

Memory & ESO clients

The ESO Mac & PC clients are 32-bit processes which restricts available memory (address space) to around 4GB regardless of how much RAM you have installed. This is because it was designed to support older computers which is does generally well. But it does cause problems with the newer computers with higher resolutions and graphics settings demanding more and more of this memory.

The Mac & PC operating systems handle memory differently and there are some things specific to developing a game like ESO on the Mac, that require more memory to be used which does tend to make it more liable to memory issues. But PC users also report heavy use of memory in battles though they do not crash as much as it is.

The solution that will alleviate this issue (at least mostly) will be the transition to a 64-bit client. This is something that is already in the ESO development roadmap.

Memory Fix In This Build

The memory fix which is in this build has reduced the frequency of crashes. In normal questing away from lots of people I can go without an issue for 5-6 hours.

The memory crash is very much linked to how any other players are around and of course what graphics settings and resolution are used.

It basically works by automatically reducing Texture Quality once it hits a certain threshold. Doing this reduces the memory requirement a lot as this is the biggest use of available memory. This is a simplistic description of a complex problem.

Current Launch Build Memory Issue

However, under heavy load in the launch build it is happening still and the more reports and feedback we can get to the developers, the better it will be understood. And the memory fix can be altered to reflect what data is collected.

This is especially for AvA in Cyrodiil in big battles where the demands are highest.

In normal questing without lots of players around it should be a lot less evident if at all. This does require players adjusting their graphics setting for best performance v looks which we can add more details on soon to help do this. Default settings are only a best guess and settings need adjusting down especially in PvP.

Posting Crash Reports & Feedback

The most useful thing is for anyone experiencing crashes which are frequent in these situations to post their crash reports to this thread so we have them in once place.

To post your ZOSCrashReports here if you can copy/ paste from the report form it creates on a crash (most times now) and post here with any other details you feel relevant.

Do remove details for privacy if you prefer (public forum) before posting under:
    • char.account =
    • char.name =
    • computer.name =
    • computer.user =

Please use the Spoiler code tags around your report to avoid lots of scrolling.

it will look like this:
    Example of Spoiler tags

You can find that under the Quote option at the top of the post editing window (looks like a backwards P) Just use it like a quote and it will make a clickable drop down window and save a lot of space.

It will also help to include, at least initially, you system details:

Mac System Details

Apple icon (top left of menu bar) > About This Mac > More info…

If you do experience more frequent crashes in PvP then the most helpful thing to do is set Texture Quality down to Medium (or Low depending on existing setting) Also View Distance can be altered via the slider which can help.

For testing Medium Texture Quality (not default graphic setting) will give the most useful data point for now.

Thanks for everyone that has already posted feedback on this. It all helps to improve our Mac ESO client.

The other part of this is to get a better idea of what graphics settings work for people for the different Mac models and which settings can help to reduce issues or improve performance (FPS) I'll post another thread sometime to cover this.

FOrgive me for asking, but the Crash report the game it self generates and gets send to ESO is that not the same you are doing.

I cannot see how this in anyway should help since they already have all the info they should need in the crash reports.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Samiri wrote: »

Forgive me for asking, but the Crash report the game it self generates and gets send to ESO is that not the same you are doing.

I cannot see how this in anyway should help since they already have all the info they should need in the crash reports.
    You are right that the ZOSCrashReporter generates reports 'sometimes' after the client crashes. And these get sent to ZOS and the data passed down the line to the developers.

There are a few reason why it's also helpful to post them here:

1) The reporter does not always generate a crash report. In this case OSX generates it's own .crash report which has a lot more detail and can provide more useful detail. These don't get sent to ZOS like the ZOSCR.

2) Although they do get sent automatically it may take time for them to get collated and get made available to the relevant teams. Not only do I collect these and pass them on directly, they are also able to read the forum daily and see the crash reports and also the feedback and comments for them which gives it some more context.

3) Being able to read them myself and for other who have tested the Mac client in PTS etc. but also anyone else interested, helps a lot to understand ourselves what is going on in that testing now in live and looking at options.

We did this during mass beta testing and it helped quite a bi there to put in some changes to the mac client which has certainly helped outside PvP. Hopefully it can help, even if its not a major impact, in improving the Mac client we use. In the end the more information available and player feedback, the better.

Hope that explains a bit better reasoning behind the request here.
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    system: macbook pro 13 inch . 2.9 GHz intel core i7. 8gb 1600MHz DDR3
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Activity: Crash at PVP and loading cyrodill
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • voxtor_turak
    And another one. PVE
    Entering the of of the Mage's Guild
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    char.account =
    char.alliance = 3
    char.name =
    client.mode = inworld
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-07T01:57:47.807Z
    client.time_since_load = 1314
    client.uptime = 5574.5
    computer.name =
    computer.user =
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4000
    data.dir = /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayercli
    data.syncm = databuild
    exe.buildnum = 962841
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = 198.20.200.24
    globby.port = 24502
    loc.wloc = 203 216998 15671 134407 108.46
    loc.world = Alik'r Desert
    loc.worldid = 203
    loc.zone = Alik'r Desert
    login.address = 198.20.200.24
    mem.current = 2447
    mem.peak = 2447
    mem.physical = 16384
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13C64
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4000
    reportfield.ver = 3
  • voxtor_turak
    Here's the crash report form DiagnosticReports
  • Chamomile
    Chamomile
    Here are my Apple generated crash reports. Is this a global Mac client problem or are there people who are actually able to play without VM crashes?
    Edited by Chamomile on 7 April 2014 07:32
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon
    ✭✭✭
    Feedback: Not playing Cyrodill until the client is fixed...can t take the aggravation anymore
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here are my Apple generated crash reports. Is this a global Mac client problem or are there people who are actually able to play without VM crashes?

The problem of the Mac client is global to the platform, because of the code's memory (mis)management all available virtual memory gets used over time. The request to allocate even more then leads to a crash. Lowering the graphic settings, especially texture quality, often delays the inevitable significantly. Since it's a 32-bit client, the crashes occur quite frequently. A 64-bit client with the same error would eventually crash, too, but would last veritably longer in-between.
  • Cudward
    Cudward
    Here's mine ive been getting since about 11pm EST last night, but I haven't gotten more than a minute between these and sometimes it's happening on character load, I sent this to support along with a detailed explaination and ill see what they say but it's unsettling that I played for about 4 hours yesterday and I have spent more time trying to get the client to run than playing.

again, I have had no issues since early access like this I had a few minor crashes but I was up and back at it after those, this one is vexing.

info about my mac
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/btty4geac66s4gk/Screenshot 2014-04-07 10.46.52.png
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    char.account = cudward45
    char.alliance = 2
    char.name = Khorbyn Lyten
    client.mode = load
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-07T14:41:10.351Z
    client.time_since_load = 17
    client.uptime = 91.3
    computer.name = Jays-MacBook-Pro.local
    computer.user = Cudderr
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4000
    data.syncm = databuild
    exe.buildnum = 962841
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.description = Intel HD Graphics 4000 OpenGL Engine
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.driver = 2.1 INTEL-8.24.11
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.port = 24506
    loc.wloc = 208 137445 10669 262389 318.16
    loc.world = Shadowfen
    loc.worldid = 208
    loc.zone = Shadowfen
    mem.current = 1239
    mem.peak = 1242
    mem.physical = 8192
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13C64
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4000
    reportfield.ver = 3
    Edited by Cudward on 7 April 2014 14:48
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cudward wrote: »
    Here's mine ive been getting since about 11pm EST last night, but I haven't gotten more than a minute between these and sometimes it's happening on character load, I sent this to support along with a detailed explaination and ill see what they say but it's unsettling that I played for about 4 hours yesterday and I have spent more time trying to get the client to run than playing.

again, I have had no issues since early access like this I had a few minor crashes but I was up and back at it after those, this one is vexing.

info about my mac
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/btty4geac66s4gk/Screenshot 2014-04-07 10.46.52.png
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    char.account = cudward45
    char.alliance = 2
    char.name = Khorbyn Lyten
    client.mode = load
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-07T14:41:10.351Z
    client.time_since_load = 17
    client.uptime = 91.3
    computer.name = Jays-MacBook-Pro.local
    computer.user = Cudderr
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4000
    data.syncm = databuild
    exe.buildnum = 962841
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.description = Intel HD Graphics 4000 OpenGL Engine
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.driver = 2.1 INTEL-8.24.11
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.port = 24506
    loc.wloc = 208 137445 10669 262389 318.16
    loc.world = Shadowfen
    loc.worldid = 208
    loc.zone = Shadowfen
    mem.current = 1239
    mem.peak = 1242
    mem.physical = 8192
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13C64
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4000
    reportfield.ver = 3
    Thanks for posting this and details @Cudward. it's not the Mac memory issue. Probably related to the ongoing login screen issue.

Try turning your Settings > Video down to Lowest and Apply, then try to enter. It seems to at least allow players to get in. Then revert your settings after. You will need to adjust graphics settings in AvA as it is very demanding in big battles.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's great to have thanks @Chamomile. They are all related to the memory crash. The memory issue is in the Mac ESO client. It did have some work done since beta when crashes were worse. Now the frequency outside PvP is reduced but it is still not able to avoid crashing in big battles for more than 20-40 minutes currently. The development team are working to try and address this within the 32-bit client which has it's own constraints. Once a 64-bit client is released it will become pretty much a non issue.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's the crash report form DiagnosticReports
    Useful data to have. They will get passed on.

• christerb16_ESO2
    christerb16_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    Attaching my set of Apple generated crash logs.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another Cyrodiil crash. I'd say about 30-50 mins total game time before crash.
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    Version = eso.live.1.0.0.730626
    char.account = *****
    char.alliance = 3
    char.name = *****
    client.mode = inworld
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-02-08T17:50:26.987Z
    client.time_since_load = 2074
    client.uptime = 2136.6
    computer.name = *****
    computer.user = *****
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4000
    data.syncm = databuild
    data.version = 0.win.0.live.729239
    exe.buildnum = 730626
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.description = NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M OpenGL Engine
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.driver = 2.1 NVIDIA-8.20.15 310.40.15f03
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = *****
    globby.port = *****
    loc.wloc = 141 156970 11955 322542 286.15
    loc.world = Glenumbra
    loc.worldid = 141
    loc.zone = Glenumbra
    login.address = *****
    mem.current = 2641
    mem.peak = 2658
    mem.physical = 16384
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13B3116
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4000
    reportfield.ver = 3
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Attaching my set of Apple generated crash logs.
    Thanks for these.

All the Apple crash reports posted so far are directly related to the memory issue. So at least it confirms that and not showing any other problems. The ZOSCrashReporter just doesn't catch them sometimes.

Probably it's enough for now of those. Thanks for those who have. I did send them on.

The ZOSCrash Reports are still useful for checking causes and other stuff so keep those coming when you can.
    Edited by Moonraker on 7 April 2014 22:38
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Moonraker‌ thanks for all your work on this issue. You have collected a good deal of crash reports now. Like beta, do you have any idea on a ETA for a fix for this? What I'm asking is that back during beta you were saying you knew a fix was in the works and submitted. Now after launch do you have any knowledge of the matter in terms of what ZOS is up to particularly for this issue?

I would think a fix for crashes would have to be in a patch coming real soon. Since it directly affects a player's game experience.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on 8 April 2014 02:21
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Moonraker‌ thanks for all your work on this issue. You have collected a good deal of crash reports now. Like beta, do you have any idea on a ETA for a fix for this? What I'm asking is that back during beta you were saying you knew a fix was in the works and submitted. Now after launch do you have any knowledge of the matter in terms of what ZOS is up to particularly for this issue?

I would think a fix for crashes would have to be in a patch coming real soon. Since it directly affects a player's game experience.
    As I explained in the first post in this thread the current situation as I am aware (this is just a distant view as I have little more insight in the ZOS development then others)

The fix did go in before launch and has resulted in a lot lower frequency of memory crashes outside of PvP. In PvP it has improved somewhat over how it was then but still is crashing too often. This isn't helped with all the other issues that players are experiencing for other reasons, both in Cyrodiil and elsewhere.

As I said there, the development team is now able to focus more on the memory issue because they have actually fixed all the other outstanding main items.

There is no ETA that I am aware of on that because frankly it remains a complex issue and it will not be the only thing that needs attention. As and when some news is available to me I'll pass it along as I can. Otherwise just keep checking the Patch Notes as I do.
  • voxtor_turak
    Another Crash report: during a battle in PVE
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    Version = eso.live.1.0.0.964485
    char.account =
    char.alliance = 3
    char.name =
    client.mode = inworld
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-08T01:13:00.283Z
    client.time_since_load = 3119
    client.uptime = 9087.0
    computer.name =
    computer.user =
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4000
    data.syncm = databuild
    exe.buildnum = 964485
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = 198.20.200.55
    globby.port = 24502
    loc.wloc = 203 344653 10859 82362 129.73
    loc.world = Alik'r Desert
    loc.worldid = 203
    loc.zone = Alik'r Desert
    login.address = 198.20.200.55
    mem.current = 2724
    mem.peak = 2775
    mem.physical = 16384
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13C64
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4000
    reportfield.ver = 3

Now the crash report from MacOS
    Process: eso [24117]
    Path: /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/eso
    Identifier: com.zenimaxonline.eso
    Version: 1.0.0 (1.0.0)
    Code Type: X86 (Native)
    Parent Process: ZeniMax Online Studios Launcher [21398]
    Responsible: ZeniMax Online Studios Launcher [21398]
    User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2014-04-06 21:28:30.955 -0300
    OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9.2 (13C64)
    Report Version: 11
    Anonymous UUID: 0C7D257A-B735-E153-43B9-D37DA0C0875D

Sleep/Wake UUID: BF454C60-11AE-4867-89D2-47E27D4013BC

Crashed Thread: 7

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
    terminating with uncaught exception of type std::bad_alloc: std::bad_alloc
    abort() called

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    0 ??? 0x02128879 0 + 34769017
    1 ??? 0x01fb9e6d 0 + 33267309
    2 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01a7c489 0x1000 + 27767945
    3 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x017ceba7 wcsncasecmp + 11046999
    4 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x017dfb80 wcsncasecmp + 11116592
    5 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x0179947a wcsncasecmp + 10828074
    6 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01664967 wcsncasecmp + 9563671
    7 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01664cfc wcsncasecmp + 9564588
    8 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00bf52fa AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 589256
    9 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00bf1f92 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 576096
    10 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00bf7959 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 599079
    11 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00bf78f7 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 598981
    12 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00c05e67 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 657717
    13 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x0000e508 start + 48584
    14 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00363937 start + 3543543
    15 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x003639a1 start + 3543649
    16 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x0053eb2a start + 5489642
    17 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x0000b4bb start + 36219
    18 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00040fcd start + 256141
    19 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00041a27 start + 258791
    20 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00040bb2 start + 255090
    21 com.apple.Foundation 0x91c8476b __NSFireTimer + 117
    22 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98fe7f46 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22
    23 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98fe7903 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1395
    24 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9906206d __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 349
    25 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98f9f483 __CFRunLoopRun + 1779
    26 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98f9eb1a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 394
    27 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98f9e97b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
    28 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9704ab7d RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 259
    29 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9704a797 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 163
    30 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9704a6dd _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 92
    31 com.apple.AppKit 0x9b58c389 _DPSNextEvent + 1602
    32 com.apple.AppKit 0x9b58b8b0 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 119
    33 com.apple.AppKit 0x9b57e19c -[NSApplication run] + 727
    34 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x000425f6 start + 261814
    35 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00002775 start + 53

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x930d6992 kevent64 + 10
    1 libdispatch.dylib 0x968d48ad _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 238
    2 libdispatch.dylib 0x968d4546 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 2:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x930d0f7a mach_msg_trap + 10
    1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x930d016c mach_msg + 68
    2 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01793e5d wcsncasecmp + 10806029
    3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f85fb _pthread_body + 144
    4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f8485 _pthread_start + 130
    5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 3:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x930d6976 kevent + 10
    1 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b9429f AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 191853
    2 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b93e99 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 190823
    3 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b93bd5 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 190115
    4 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b93893 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 189281
    5 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876
    6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f85fb _pthread_body + 144
    7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f8485 _pthread_start + 130
    8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 4:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x930d57ca __psynch_cvwait + 10
    1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fad1d _pthread_cond_wait + 728
    2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fcbd9 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71
    3 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018137cd wcsncasecmp + 11328637
    4 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01811550 wcsncasecmp + 11319808
    5 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018135f6 wcsncasecmp + 11328166
    6 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876
    7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f85fb _pthread_body + 144
    8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f8485 _pthread_start + 130
    9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 5:
    5 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00042eb0 start + 264048
    6 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018135f6 wcsncasecmp + 11328166
    7 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876
    8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f85fb _pthread_body + 144
    9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f8485 _pthread_start + 130
    10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 6:
    5 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00042eb0 start + 264048
    6 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018135f6 wcsncasecmp + 11328166
    7 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876

Thread 7 Crashed:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x930d5952 __pthread_kill + 10
    1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f9167 pthread_kill + 101
    2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x901f929c abort + 155
    3 libc++abi.dylib 0x994cf6c9 abort_message + 169
    4 libc++abi.dylib 0x994f047d default_terminate_handler() + 264
    5 libc++abi.dylib 0x994edc30 std::__terminate(void (*)()) + 14
    6 libc++abi.dylib 0x994ed64b __cxa_throw + 116
    7 libc++abi.dylib 0x994ede74 operator new(unsigned long) + 100
    8 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x016e06ce wcsncasecmp + 10070910
    9 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x016e4894 wcsncasecmp + 10087748
    10 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x016ebc39 wcsncasecmp + 10117353
    11 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x016e947a wcsncasecmp + 10107178
    12 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x016e8df8 wcsncasecmp + 10105512
    13 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x016e8d6c wcsncasecmp + 10105372
    14 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00dbd287 wcsncasecmp + 489271
    15 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00dbd187 wcsncasecmp + 489015
    16 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00d4c6aa wcsncasecmp + 27482
    17 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00d4d52d wcsncasecmp + 31197
    18 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00d4d30a wcsncasecmp + 30650
    19 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01810b1b wcsncasecmp + 11317195
    20 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018115d0 wcsncasecmp + 11319936
    21 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00042eb0 start + 264048
    22 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018135f6 wcsncasecmp + 11328166
    23 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876
    24 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f85fb _pthread_body + 144
    25 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f8485 _pthread_start + 130
    26 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 8:
    5 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018135f6 wcsncasecmp + 11328166
    6 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876

Thread 9:
    3 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b4fbac AK::StreamMgr::CAkIOThread::IOSchedThread(void*) + 76
    4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f85fb _pthread_body + 144
    5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f8485 _pthread_start + 130
    6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 10:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x930d0fb6 semaphore_wait_trap + 10
    1 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00ab6e63 CAkBankMgr::BankThreadFunc(void*) + 51
    2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f85fb _pthread_body + 144
    3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f8485 _pthread_start + 130
    4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 11:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x930d0fb6 semaphore_wait_trap + 10
    1 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00afb814 CAkAudioThread::EventMgrThreadFunc(void*) + 84
    2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f85fb _pthread_body + 144
    3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f8485 _pthread_start + 130
    4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 12:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client
    2 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x93473e9a HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 138
    3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9346e34e HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 68
    4 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9346cb27 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 1111
    5 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9346c5ff HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 167
    6 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x93476f52 ___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke + 20
    7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9346c4fb HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 69

Thread 13:
    2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98f9fd29 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 169
    3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98f9f301 __CFRunLoopRun + 1393
    4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98f9eb1a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 394
    5 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x98f9e97b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
    6 com.apple.AppKit 0x9b735b68 _NSEventThread + 283

Thread 14:
    4 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00423d53 start + 4331027

Thread 15:

Thread 16:

Thread 17:: com.apple.coreaudio.AQClient
    6 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 0x9326b5b8 GenericRunLoopThread::Entry(void*) + 194
    7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 0x9321bc2a CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 134

Thread 18:
    3 Awesomium 0x04d11097 ConditionVariable::Wait() + 39
    4 Awesomium 0x04d4e74e base::WaitableEvent::TimedWait(base::TimeDelta const&) + 734
    5 Awesomium 0x04d4e786 base::WaitableEvent::Wait() + 38
    6 Awesomium 0x04d2e67e base::MessagePumpDefault::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 110
    7 Awesomium 0x04d2bbc9 MessageLoop::RunInternal() + 217
    8 Awesomium 0x04d2bc54 MessageLoop::Run() + 52
    9 Awesomium 0x04d4b445 base::Thread::ThreadMain() + 165
    10 Awesomium 0x04d33701 ThreadFunc(void*) + 17
    11 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f85fb _pthread_body + 144
    12 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f8485 _pthread_start + 130
    13 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 19:
    1 Awesomium 0x04fb5bed kq_dispatch + 93
    2 Awesomium 0x04fb3e22 event_base_loop + 578
    3 Awesomium 0x04cf6143 base::MessagePumpLibevent::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 163
    4 Awesomium 0x04d2bbc9 MessageLoop::RunInternal() + 217
    5 Awesomium 0x04d2bc54 MessageLoop::Run() + 52
    6 Awesomium 0x04d4b445 base::Thread::ThreadMain() + 165
    7 Awesomium 0x04d33701 ThreadFunc(void*) + 17

Thread 20:
    4 Awesomium 0x04d4e74e base::WaitableEvent::TimedWait(base::TimeDelta const&) + 734
    6 Awesomium 0x04d2e67e base::MessagePumpDefault::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 110

Thread 21:
    1 Awesomium 0x04fb5bed kq_dispatch + 93
    2 Awesomium 0x04fb3e22 event_base_loop + 578
    3 Awesomium 0x04cf6143 base::MessagePumpLibevent::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 163
    4 Awesomium 0x04d2bbc9 MessageLoop::RunInternal() + 217
    5 Awesomium 0x04d2bc54 MessageLoop::Run() + 52
    6 Awesomium 0x04d4b445 base::Thread::ThreadMain() + 165
    7 Awesomium 0x04d33701 ThreadFunc(void*) + 17

Thread 22:

Thread 23:
    6 com.apple.Foundation 0x91c892f9 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 277
    7 Awesomium 0x04cf7054 base::MessagePumpNSRunLoop::DoRun(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 116
    8 Awesomium 0x04cf71ea base::MessagePumpCFRunLoopBase::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 74
    9 Awesomium 0x04d2bbc9 MessageLoop::RunInternal() + 217
    10 Awesomium 0x04d2bc54 MessageLoop::Run() + 52
    11 Awesomium 0x04d4b445 base::Thread::ThreadMain() + 165
    12 Awesomium 0x04d33701 ThreadFunc(void*) + 17
    13 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f85fb _pthread_body + 144
    14 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f8485 _pthread_start + 130
    15 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 24:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x930d6046 __workq_kernreturn + 10
    1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f9dcf _pthread_wqthread + 372
    2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcce start_wqthread + 30

Thread 25:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x930d6046 __workq_kernreturn + 10
    1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980f9dcf _pthread_wqthread + 372
    2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x980fdcce start_wqthread + 30

Thread 7 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
    eax: 0x00000000 ebx: 0xa039dc0c ecx: 0xb04a18ac edx: 0x930d5952
    edi: 0xb04a3000 esi: 0x00000006 ebp: 0xb04a18c8 esp: 0xb04a18ac
    ss: 0x00000023 efl: 0x00000206 eip: 0x930d5952 cs: 0x0000000b
    ds: 0x00000023 es: 0x00000023 fs: 0x00000023 gs: 0x0000000f
    cr2: 0xa039cd00

Logical CPU: 0
    Error Code: 0x00080148
    Trap Number: 132

Binary Images:
    0x1000 - 0x1df9fd7 +com.zenimaxonline.eso (1.0.0 - 1.0.0) <035B10FA-CA6A-354F-9621-332880D45284> /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/eso
    0x3b71000 - 0x3b9efd7 +libBinkMacx86.dylib (0) <0C005D80-A41D-26ED-25F4-F655E3F8823F> /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/libBinkMacx86.dylib
    0x3bb3000 - 0x653dfe3 +Awesomium (1.63) <B043893E-5413-1348-73A8-A034F973D2AE> /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/Awesomium
    0x7b68000 - 0x80f7fe3 +com.nvidia.cg (3.1.0013 - 0) /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg
    0x89e9000 - 0x89f4ffa com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 42) <E59717F2-6770-3DBC-8510-F7AA61E60F57> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0xc9b3000 - 0xc9d8ff9 com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <A33A97EE-C735-38BA-9B49-5D78DAA3DEDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0xe7f7000 - 0xe7fbffd com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (2.6.0 - 2.6.0f1) <D5FE0F6F-95E3-3F9D-A6AF-D721CBD801AC> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
    0x169c6000 - 0x16bc6ffd com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.10 - 1.10) <5BF69E31-FBA9-3B6D-8CC1-6D8C851804A5> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
    0x40000000 - 0x404a8fff com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver (8.24.11 - 8.2.4) <94621B53-5FA4-3578-B898-159DBAB17262> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver
    0x48000000 - 0x488defff com.apple.GeForceGLDriver (8.24.9 - 8.2.4) <9C4E7766-D294-3335-900D-EA9F373341F7> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
    0x8fed9000 - 0x8ff0b417 dyld (239.4) <2E655535-479B-3E48-ADD3-6278819CA38A> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x90008000 - 0x90198ff0 GLEngine (9.6) <6A58B9C0-B67E-3FD1-B707-837744D918C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
    0x90199000 - 0x90199fff libkeymgr.dylib (28) <1B097DEA-011E-3B1C-86D5-6C7FAD5C765A> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x9019a000 - 0x9019bffd libunc.dylib (28) <22A126A1-DCFB-3BE5-A66B-C973F0A5D839> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x9019c000 - 0x9022eff9 libsystem_c.dylib (997.90.3) <80D21D3D-1031-314C-B1F0-0B35B977CEFB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x9022f000 - 0x902f2ff1 com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 367.19) <14FD889D-4D6D-3D53-B28E-2E23975B3C9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x902f3000 - 0x902faffe com.apple.agl (3.2.3 - AGL-3.2.3) <E26A1D2C-596E-31F0-8E70-FC381874F8DA> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
    0x90302000 - 0x90356fff com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.27 - 5.0.27) <95A1E1CF-FC3E-3203-8683-34823CD70B6B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    0x90357000 - 0x9071cff6 libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5) <E6286E68-3501-31AC-813E-75B3B3968011> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x9071d000 - 0x9072bff3 com.apple.opengl (9.6.0 - 9.6.0) <63941A8D-AACC-3C71-BE8C-4DAA913A1439> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x9072c000 - 0x9078eff3 com.apple.imfoundation (10.0 - 1000) <20565092-0897-3E34-A35A-E1F027D53A26> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMFoundation.framework/Versions/A/IMFoundation
    0x9078f000 - 0x907a7fff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <13B70F7C-9A4D-3CCA-AEB8-3958F5B6167E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x90a21000 - 0x90a22ffa libsystem_sandbox.dylib (278.11) <E8BE1DF7-2F3D-3202-B807-A85C99220AB6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x90a23000 - 0x90a62ff5 com.apple.ids (10.0 - 1000) <D28CFCBA-F7C4-3456-92E4-0B1ABA86BB87> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDS.framework/Versions/A/IDS
    0x90a63000 - 0x90ab3fff com.apple.opencl (2.3.59 - 2.3.59) <4BEFE83C-1C89-3BB6-A445-9BE680C84FB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x90ab4000 - 0x90b04ff7 libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1) <135FD99E-2211-3DF4-825C-C9F816107F0C> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x90b05000 - 0x90b05fff com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 20) <407DC9E6-BBCE-3D34-9BBB-00C90584FFDF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x90b06000 - 0x90b21ff6 libPng.dylib (1042) <1ADB59C7-343E-30CA-A8D2-93540C4A2E7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x90b22000 - 0x90b25ffb libutil.dylib (34) <B496031E-E763-3DEB-84D2-85C0F3DF2012> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x90b26000 - 0x90b33fff com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1) <F85681E3-3398-327B-829B-1D8078C38C22> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x90b34000 - 0x90b66ffb com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.7.0 - 5700.4.3) <30CF0E7B-3511-318F-AC31-06C29EDC111E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
    0x90b67000 - 0x90b6cfff com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 43) <1CC2B661-146A-3FF3-B843-508F611F7B4B> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility
    0x90b70000 - 0x90bc1ff1 libstdc++.6.dylib (60) <354F284B-2343-3810-9CA2-E28038824F6E> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x90bc2000 - 0x90bccff2 com.apple.AppSandbox (3.0 - 1) <FE0793BE-50CF-3E3B-82C9-71F7A294E10F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
    0x90bcd000 - 0x90c2bffd com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5) <54F2F247-160C-3A22-A6E3-5D49655A67AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x90c2c000 - 0x90c58ff7 GLRendererFloat (9.6) <7A6A96FE-472D-3C12-A19C-ADD30A38BB02> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
    0x90c59000 - 0x90c83ff7 libsandbox.1.dylib (278.11) <EB4CD5DF-EEDA-3785-9DD5-90FD423591FD> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
    0x90c84000 - 0x90c86fff com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55005) <51765C73-80D1-33E3-9589-3E88380CE007> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x90c87000 - 0x90cb2ff7 libpcap.A.dylib (42) <66FBEAD3-FE91-3A89-8706-FB95229068AC> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x90cb3000 - 0x90cb6ff9 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <A5FCF7AA-3F56-3A19-9DF1-661F1F02F79D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x90cb7000 - 0x90ccfff7 libsystem_malloc.dylib (23.10.1) <CB52555E-0F5B-31E3-A42A-FD4F930E2192> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x90cd0000 - 0x90cd0fff com.apple.CoreServices (59 - 59) <06747539-5035-3307-8645-9BC4E7F89023> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x90cd1000 - 0x910f6fe3 com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1273.49) <A581EEA0-25DF-386C-904D-26E51C3ED640> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    0x910f7000 - 0x9112cffd libssl.0.9.8.dylib (50) <F3BEA2DF-DB84-37F0-B4C7-97C0A4DF19C9> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x9112d000 - 0x91158ff7 libsystem_network.dylib (241.3) <71EBA489-386D-3608-ADE6-CB50EBD1AB1B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x91159000 - 0x91160fff libMatch.1.dylib (19) <3B3680FC-2AC9-37CC-B262-5ACE2CF8939A> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
    0x91161000 - 0x91199fff com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <4399D209-B119-3ACC-97AF-F2E14DD207CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x9123b000 - 0x9123bffe com.apple.AOSMigrate (1.0 - 1) <E612B5AD-06AE-3BCB-BA14-F7B64714640A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSMigrate.framework/Versions/A/AOSMigrate
    0x9123c000 - 0x9126aff3 com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 - 106) <FC70F4C9-B2A6-352F-9563-6C085E9DDDB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x9126b000 - 0x9126ffff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <E7CA63C6-CEE9-3F0A-93A7-C12C653FFB80> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x91270000 - 0x91280ff7 libsasl2.2.dylib (170) <CA1C07F6-8E17-315E-AE49-AB696DDE6707> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x91281000 - 0x91367ff7 com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 231) <1C1AE894-C5C2-3F1C-BF29-B152ECD9BD88> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x91368000 - 0x91466fff libJP2.dylib (1042) <795B3209-2382-3F31-AEF7-588E4BCAAF06> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x91467000 - 0x91768ff1 com.apple.AOSKit (1.06 - 176) <E5067665-E177-37FF-AD38-0D995FB79741> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSKit.framework/Versions/A/AOSKit
    0x9181e000 - 0x9181ffff liblangid.dylib (117) <F18F76C6-7E4B-34AD-AE81-C1C031BF2F7D> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x91820000 - 0x91820ffd libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (157) <4D06E8ED-D312-34EA-A448-DFF45ADC3CE5> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x91821000 - 0x9182bfff com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <B84F3916-236A-347B-9C1F-3DE571496737> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x9182f000 - 0x918a5ff3 com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55122.1) <18024F59-DE2B-3FC5-A29F-8F2B27349685> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x918a6000 - 0x9190dffc com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (4.3.2 - 432.47) <A02FAF3F-A8F4-3293-9321-AED904B5F069> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x9190e000 - 0x91933ff7 com.apple.quartzfilters (1.8.0 - 1.7.0) <FCF52905-85B1-375C-B0AA-B8251B614D2D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
    0x91934000 - 0x91940ffc libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <3CEF1E92-BA42-3F8A-8E8D-9E1F7658E5C7> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x91941000 - 0x919b4fff com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <6F607AB6-7553-37BA-BEC5-98FD7C27FAD7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x919b5000 - 0x91c19ff7 com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481.01) <85EE4DFF-3A61-3D3B-A818-524F0A427A4D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x91c1a000 - 0x91f45ffe com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1056.13) <C33A8984-7E97-36BE-B842-EE4FE35F53EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x91f46000 - 0x91f4affe libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1) <0EB8FFD7-AFED-3A63-810E-29629831D43D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x91f4b000 - 0x91f83ff7 com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709) <82E0F8C0-313C-379C-9994-4D21587D0C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x91f84000 - 0x91f88ffa libGIF.dylib (1042) <A28C9045-5ACD-35FE-9499-E98B9C5A20D8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x91f89000 - 0x92074ff4 com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.9 - 371.1) <FC13BD5A-0FB7-35D5-A8DF-0510CFA996FE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x92075000 - 0x9208efff com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <91F17EB2-C70C-359C-B09D-96B52D2A9C9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x9208f000 - 0x92093ff7 libmacho.dylib (845) <D8E93E59-1F80-3413-B9CF-78B848F6E873> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x92094000 - 0x92164fef libvDSP.dylib (423.32) <E2FA7230-A001-3F6B-9ACF-6998C51AD7DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x92165000 - 0x92194ff1 com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <2215559E-C517-3122-906F-156FD3CC10AD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x921a0000 - 0x92209ffa com.apple.datadetectorscore (5.0 - 354.3) <566882DE-B726-331E-BA89-ACBB3D5BEEC4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x9220a000 - 0x924f4fd2 com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0) <256972F0-3DBC-3CE1-9EE8-B48243868729> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x924f5000 - 0x924feffa com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <7E72F700-6072-3822-8AAF-F14D456F7E7D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x924ff000 - 0x92933ff7 com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <5B12F3E9-84F6-3183-B85D-FD19EF800ADB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x92934000 - 0x92a46ffc libsqlite3.dylib (158) <B3DB0FED-FE4C-314D-8329-CF7708C8AAF4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x92a47000 - 0x92a47fff com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 - Accelerate 1.9) <C85070A7-D942-3CFA-981F-5864480788C8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x92a48000 - 0x92a5eff9 com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 - 4.0) <F716BD85-21B6-3D84-BEA2-8BC617E1D08C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x92a5f000 - 0x92a7dff5 com.apple.frameworks.preferencepanes (16.0 - 16.0) <3E3368EE-CAD3-3096-89BC-D006A25A6294> /System/Library/Frameworks/PreferencePanes.framework/Versions/A/PreferencePanes
    0x92a7e000 - 0x92b72fff libFontParser.dylib (111.1) <D8F9B2A4-41A6-3407-8D80-13A841F97BE5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x92b73000 - 0x92b74ff7 com.apple.diagnosticlogcollection (10.0 - 1000) <B2525E0D-2BB1-3AF6-BDCA-56DCDC1F7DBF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiagnosticLogCollection.framework/Versions/A/DiagnosticLogCollection
    0x92b75000 - 0x92b99fff libJPEG.dylib (1042) <AEC2D16E-12E6-3D85-933E-6728EBA802A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x92b9a000 - 0x92d0afff com.apple.QTKit (7.7.3 - 2826.17) <962F9FB1-7E46-3F93-9BAF-E05E7CF8D36D> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
    0x92d0b000 - 0x92d1fff9 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13 - 245.13) <6860A0D0-3654-3B02-B2E9-C4D2637167B8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x92d20000 - 0x92d27ff2 com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <915AA303-C02B-3B0C-8208-D8AAA4350DB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x92d3c000 - 0x92e53ffb com.apple.WebKit (9537 - 9537.74.9) <27AE437D-1DBE-34E9-8FE5-E9A5BD5CEBB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
    0x92e7e000 - 0x92ea6fff libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3) <BB68E8CC-422F-3121-8C86-D0F766FB696D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x92ea7000 - 0x92ebafff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <63D5C96F-1893-3F35-ADFB-EE451AFD87E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x92ebb000 - 0x92ebbfff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <DDAC0B59-F886-3AB1-98E8-C71FFF161CD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x92ebc000 - 0x92eecff7 com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.9 - 184.9) <999FEDEC-7657-3F32-A9AE-F29E0BE0AAF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x92eed000 - 0x92ef5fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (522.90.2) <A73663C9-CE65-3FF3-B41B-686728BBFB00> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x92ef6000 - 0x92ef7fff libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1) <C58F0CC9-C1FD-3024-9358-D3359A6BBCAD> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x92ef8000 - 0x92f18fff com.apple.facetimeservices (10.0 - 1000) <D3A59518-0F74-3B3F-8BFE-447D75E9F3F1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FTServices.framework/Versions/A/FTServices
    0x92f19000 - 0x92f1afff com.apple.marco (10.0 - 1000) <F7AD1FF7-5B1E-3D3C-AF00-FA3A43118CE5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Marco.framework/Versions/A/Marco
    0x92f1b000 - 0x92f32ff4 com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.2 - 947) <BF917B77-0935-3F56-A2B9-E62A58A713B8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring
    0x92f33000 - 0x92f3efff libcsfde.dylib (380) <C9E61AFB-1A9D-324B-9827-06B182CDD7B0> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x92f3f000 - 0x930bdff8 libGLProgrammability.dylib (9.6) <95E86FA5-8620-38C5-B3CB-885F32569634> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x930be000 - 0x930dbff4 libsystem_kernel.dylib (2422.90.20) <C823B3BD-F818-3D7A-9FB7-9BDE00E2BEA1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x930dc000 - 0x930dfffa libCGXType.A.dylib (599.20.11) <8824B66A-D235-3163-808D-8B98F69304CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x930e0000 - 0x930e1fff com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsData (8.0 - 1369) <F973C097-C9A2-3B8D-A33A-A87E4A41E56B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsData.framework/Versions/A/ContactsData
    0x930e2000 - 0x93157ff1 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.3) <FD423680-01A1-357A-89A7-33910A87DE65> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x9318b000 - 0x931a8ffb libresolv.9.dylib (54) <3EC12A7F-6BA1-3976-9F1F-6A4B76303028> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x931a9000 - 0x931b7ff7 libz.1.dylib (53) <858B4D9F-D87E-3D81-B07A-DF9632BD185F> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x931b8000 - 0x9332bffb com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.10 - 1.10) <AAF3AB26-3BAD-3E5F-8192-9805B7AA1CB1> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x9332c000 - 0x933caff7 com.apple.PDFKit (2.9.1 - 2.9.1) <37D112C0-3AF4-399F-B1E0-09162CBA3741> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
    0x933cb000 - 0x933d7ff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <B7440CD7-04F8-3558-B5AA-FD48381B14DE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x933d8000 - 0x9342dff3 com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (5.0 - 5.0) <69A007AE-4654-3C79-9AF6-5EC8F173F225> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore
    0x9342e000 - 0x9345aff7 com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 208) <33873336-BECD-3F62-A315-C45F24C1818C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x9345b000 - 0x934b0ff7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.2.0 - 4.2.0) <0F1C111F-1E64-33BB-A69F-14643B3037D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x934b1000 - 0x934bfff7 com.apple.Sharing (132.2 - 132.2) <87DBFC7A-9689-3B8E-AD16-5A9DFF9DE625> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x934c0000 - 0x934fdff7 libauto.dylib (185.5) <CD008E66-4A0C-35F5-8D72-80D76A716A03> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x934fe000 - 0x935c5ff7 com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0 - 8000.4.6) <84A7EC09-3BBD-3E04-A88C-6D3B724448FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x935c6000 - 0x935c9ff7 com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <AB6292FA-D3BC-3D56-B3A5-2BE630A503E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x935ca000 - 0x93666fff com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298) <F73FD4D4-17A4-37D6-AC06-7CA5A8BA1212> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x93667000 - 0x93706ff7 libCoreStorage.dylib (380) <55467C87-E1A3-3057-B428-9BCEFD39E36D> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x93776000 - 0x9377dff1 com.apple.phonenumbers (1.1.1 - 105) <4279F426-BD5E-3716-A23E-5A718B01F466> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers
    0x9377e000 - 0x93787fff com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <6B946F4B-7DC4-3E82-BF2C-BE0930E3CF47> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x93788000 - 0x937cafff libGLU.dylib (9.6) <6A7E248D-3936-3B0D-9BF2-E4F0D2FE5306> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x93bbc000 - 0x93bc6ff7 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.7.1 - 4.7.1) <C4CC55E5-6CC4-307E-9499-AF89A6463AF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x93bc7000 - 0x93c23ffa com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428) <3E248391-2669-328B-B84F-8763FE8E92BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x93c24000 - 0x93c8affb com.apple.CoreUtils (2.0 - 200.34.4) <F14AAB3C-1C8A-37D7-85BE-76646F9F6098> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x93c8b000 - 0x93cd1ff7 libcurl.4.dylib (78.90.1) <C97A942D-A5D4-35ED-B239-B9D13DD7107D> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x93cd2000 - 0x93cd3fff libsystem_blocks.dylib (63) <2AC67D5E-ECD4-3644-A53C-9684F9B7AA33> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x93cd4000 - 0x93cd7ff7 libdyld.dylib (239.4) <F4604F64-945B-3871-8F26-E9C55488BC27> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x93cd8000 - 0x93cd8fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <7967F6FA-2984-3CC3-AD9A-7B9AEC562A2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x93cd9000 - 0x93cdbfff libquarantine.dylib (71) <EE3B510E-1AEC-3171-8A1A-D6A5A42CF35C> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x93cdc000 - 0x94b77ff3 com.apple.WebCore (9537 - 9537.74.11) <2D24AE4B-EE47-3DC2-82A1-9EEBD89E2140> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
    0x94b78000 - 0x94b80ffe libGFXShared.dylib (9.6) <D75FE2D7-0CF9-351E-9EE3-893F2B2114BE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x94b81000 - 0x94b8ffff libxar.1.dylib (202) <B73748D4-F830-3C71-98B3-7A3ABF5136FD> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x94b9b000 - 0x94b9dfff libsystem_configuration.dylib (596.13) <57095AFE-3FF1-3F42-A43E-ED679409B827> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x94b9e000 - 0x94c8aff7 libxml2.2.dylib (26) <32040145-6FD6-3AD2-B98B-39F73BF9AC47> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x955e6000 - 0x959defff com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 599.20.11) <82BA834B-C3D1-39CC-B9C3-5C4C976A3BCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x959df000 - 0x95d05ffb com.apple.JavaScriptCore (9537 - 9537.74.4) <1AE99257-8FDA-3A6D-8463-D0BD07D77762> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
    0x95d06000 - 0x95d10ff3 com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (2.8 - 360.8.14) <B14B15EC-41BA-37F6-B696-8BBA0E325C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
    0x95d11000 - 0x96012ffb com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.17 - 1077.17) <02C72D54-E3D3-32B0-A081-E85A7038489D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x96013000 - 0x961d9ffb libicucore.A.dylib (511.31) <9C25D145-E785-357B-9833-1980A1A738C9> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x961da000 - 0x96330ff0 libBLAS.dylib (1094.5) <74310C2F-4FDB-3995-A01A-5AFB83010A43> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x96331000 - 0x96468fff com.apple.desktopservices (1.8.2 - 1.8.2) <CCE6EB2B-1799-349A-8F13-003077CDFF31> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x96469000 - 0x96537ff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.5.2 - 1.5.2) <BE2F37D3-F610-30EE-B106-44B5DAE35603> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x96538000 - 0x965bdffc com.apple.CorePDF (4.0 - 4) <73557F2A-B0EF-3128-90FE-8EDD7824CE73> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF
    0x965be000 - 0x968b3ff8 com.apple.CoreImage (9.2.7) <AD2199E4-B18B-3CFC-94C4-B1B8D20CFB8B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x968b4000 - 0x968b6fff com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (3.0 - 1) <066E1E30-2EEA-3166-8F86-D1054B50875B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
    0x968b7000 - 0x968c2ffb libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049) <F8E60C43-22EE-3E0B-9546-3365056901F1> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x968d1000 - 0x968e9ffd libdispatch.dylib (339.90.1) <871AC354-D1B6-3475-889E-AF594448CF43> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x9690d000 - 0x96915ff7 libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.20.11) <BE016E3E-3A65-35F7-A9D4-96684ECB39B0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x96916000 - 0x9696bfff libc++.1.dylib (120) <10C0A136-64F9-3CC2-9420-013247032120> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x9696c000 - 0x969d7ff9 com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <D26F2F4D-5FD4-3FBF-A28C-1E8215C5ACA1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x96ba3000 - 0x96ba5ffb libRadiance.dylib (1042) <22E517A8-4725-3175-B5D1-5573FBE780B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x96ba6000 - 0x96bb1fff libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (9.6) <154C14F4-0561-38CE-9A5F-1F9A9579552C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
    0x96bb2000 - 0x96ca2ffb libiconv.2.dylib (41) <848FEBA7-2E3E-3ECB-BD59-007F32468787> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x96ca3000 - 0x96ce0ffb libGLImage.dylib (9.6) <EAC640A8-CD71-3AB2-9918-21CACCBCCB0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x96ce1000 - 0x96d0cff5 com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 155.1) <50BBBBF8-F30B-39EA-A512-11A47F429F2C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x96d0d000 - 0x96d37fff libxslt.1.dylib (13) <249D54AB-1D82-38FE-ABEC-0D575450C73B> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x96d38000 - 0x96d44fff libkxld.dylib (2422.90.20) <28EAB745-E690-34E7-B9F0-BD05E507173B> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x96d45000 - 0x96d54fff libGL.dylib (9.6) <58C42A46-27D0-3228-B3C1-EC3923D49BAD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x96d55000 - 0x96fbefff com.apple.AddressBook.framework (8.0 - 1369) <B47D95FD-FCD4-3BB3-B688-5597E67B5247> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook
    0x96fbf000 - 0x97015ff6 com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2C81641B-FA30-32FF-8B3E-3CB9BF53B2D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x97016000 - 0x9701efee libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.3.58) <A393291F-F561-3424-8BD2-AE4496B85F4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x9701f000 - 0x97394ff9 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1 - 697.4) <8CB677B7-43FC-3534-A685-5A5445C95F7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x97395000 - 0x974a2ff7 com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1042) <677F8044-E8B4-34A8-B7D9-575D7CEA019E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x974a3000 - 0x974a8ff7 com.apple.print.framework.Print (9.0 - 260) <A6C465F6-C5D1-353A-9F33-19B9CEDBBC2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x974a9000 - 0x974adffc com.apple.IOSurface (91 - 91) <DECEEB72-3C7E-3C21-9237-E5AD293F8B09> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x97e2c000 - 0x97e31ff6 libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <9924DF2E-D80B-3A21-920D-544A4597203F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x97e32000 - 0x97e3afff liblaunch.dylib (842.90.1) <B259692D-D60B-3BCE-9E03-32F457CB5046> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x97e3b000 - 0x97f4bfed com.apple.MediaControlSender (2.0 - 200.34.4) <48A88743-4EB7-364B-968F-43C17FFCEB97> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSender
    0x97f4c000 - 0x980f44af libobjc.A.dylib (551.1) <31CBE178-E972-30D1-ADC6-4B8345CAE326> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x980f5000 - 0x980f6ffc com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <064B485D-56E0-3DD7-BBE2-E08A5BFFF8B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x980f7000 - 0x980feffb libsystem_pthread.dylib (53.1.4) <8B1B7B84-1B5D-32A8-AC0D-1E689E5C8A4C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x980ff000 - 0x98103ffc libpam.2.dylib (20) <50623D44-795F-3E28-AA85-23E0E7E2AE0E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x98104000 - 0x98106ff2 com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <BC558029-74C0-3A69-B376-8F4CBF8C338F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x98107000 - 0x98123ff9 com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289) <1CEDC83D-7282-3B4D-8CF7-4FE045012391> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x98124000 - 0x98251ff9 com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 651.12) <5D46DA01-3CFB-375E-B134-8625EA3466A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation
    0x98252000 - 0x986f9fe7 com.apple.CoreAUC (6.22.08 - 6.22.08) <3F9E2986-8FF9-3339-A0C8-DC1186C4A5EC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    0x986fa000 - 0x98719ff9 com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (9.3.1 - 931.58) <120A58B6-9DC7-3001-9735-C08661A3ECC0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x9871a000 - 0x987f4ff6 com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (5.0 - 622.7) <6F9C5661-0D7D-3B54-AC34-55E1A24EC05A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
    0x987f5000 - 0x9885bff4 com.apple.ISSupport (1.9.9 - 57) <BF22E11E-56CB-3396-A109-8C75694DDE7F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ISSupport.framework/Versions/A/ISSupport
    0x9885c000 - 0x98937ff7 com.apple.LaunchServices (572.26 - 572.26) <5915A9AC-7928-30B1-9329-94048ADE81D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x98938000 - 0x98943fff com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 538) <7A5FF845-433C-33E3-99B5-F6AA5B825734> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x98944000 - 0x989aeff7 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (2.0 - 200.21.1) <13EE6C12-B981-3132-864A-D493B91AE37E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x989af000 - 0x989d3ff7 libxpc.dylib (300.90.2) <5ACBBE2C-74EB-3E88-BCBF-C573095318A5> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x989d4000 - 0x98a14ff7 com.apple.bom (14.0 - 193.1) <FFF1C8E5-41FF-357B-8681-69B21DCED2E4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x98a17000 - 0x98a29fff libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4) <51EB17C9-9F5B-39F3-B6CD-8EF238B05B89> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x98a2a000 - 0x98a2bfff libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <B936B1D4-90BB-395D-8EA9-E1237608E7D0> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x98a2c000 - 0x98a46ff7 com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 160.2) <8755F7F1-2402-387C-A32A-2270E7D680C8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x98a47000 - 0x98a4dff7 com.apple.AOSNotification (1.7.0 - 760.3) <63F7E7F8-6FA3-38D3-9907-CDF360CA9354> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification
    0x98a4e000 - 0x98a9dff1 com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 467.2) <F47161AA-E19F-3357-862F-5B4C8DA97975> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x98a9e000 - 0x98adcff7 com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215) <A093AAF0-248E-313E-BA82-01F69E269895> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
    0x98add000 - 0x98b32ff7 com.apple.framework.internetaccounts (2.1 - 210) <3E555C08-C8FA-3175-8C3F-E49F6F5238A6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternetAccounts.framework/Versions/A/InternetAccounts
    0x98b33000 - 0x98b7fff7 libcups.2.dylib (372.2) <ED7CEA7C-9FD7-34E0-B960-268BD6AFA056> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x98b80000 - 0x98b80fff libodfde.dylib (20) <98FC02AE-C596-3ED5-80D1-C502FF6115ED> /usr/lib/libodfde.dylib
    0x98b81000 - 0x98bf6ffb com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 907.90.2) <AFF50D8E-7D1D-38B9-A77E-DF0C0C4C97E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x98bf7000 - 0x98bf7fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <6E680560-FD53-3C00-BDF7-7AFA28747DC8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x98bf8000 - 0x98bfeffb libunwind.dylib (35.3) <099D1A6F-A1F0-3D05-BF1C-0A7BB32D39C2> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x98bff000 - 0x98c30ffa libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16) <28E614E8-7802-3E84-960A-AD4721EF10F7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x98c31000 - 0x98c44ff7 com.apple.idsfoundation (10.0 - 1000) <67D0D240-D471-3882-8FAA-922FD91C3846> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDSFoundation.framework/Versions/A/IDSFoundation
    0x98c45000 - 0x98c4efff com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.1 - 4.1) <68B7CEB7-AF09-3E24-8548-6ABF065B5186> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
    0x98c4f000 - 0x98c6bfff libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <FFF76EBA-DF35-3A5F-857F-3F4B1C9F4C77> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x98c6c000 - 0x98ca8ff4 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 94) <BEEE6ADF-7DA3-3D68-BCB0-9863BE1A1F46> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x98ca9000 - 0x98f28ff7 com.apple.imageKit (2.5 - 774) <53C3FA27-3830-3A15-9707-AF7369119866> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
    0x98f29000 - 0x9912bfff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 855.14) <756998B3-F507-3474-AFB2-769FC9CE5263> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x99135000 - 0x9913efff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4) <CF8E5706-F744-3139-8A51-D52BF055D19F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x9913f000 - 0x9916eff7 com.apple.framework.SystemAdministration (1.0 - 1.0) <1BD6205B-7C66-3B7B-AC8C-11BE34F7CF6B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemAdministration.framework/Versions/A/SystemAdministration
    0x9916f000 - 0x991c8ffa libTIFF.dylib (1042) <0EED8A3F-A7C6-3FE2-8F67-55813D5E543E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x991c9000 - 0x9921eff7 com.apple.QuickLookFramework (5.0 - 622.7) <215A2C74-801A-39AE-85E4-A1E5031CFD38> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
    0x9921f000 - 0x99234ff3 com.apple.AppContainer (3.0 - 1) <017FED4F-AD6E-3A56-806B-A2D33E69EFF9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
    0x99235000 - 0x992e0ff5 com.apple.imcore (10.0 - 1000) <000D6E8B-1067-3FE1-8524-18A8710C572E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMCore.framework/Versions/A/IMCore
    0x992e1000 - 0x992e3ffe libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (9.6) <DF20981B-DAD0-3125-8089-C96CB3226888> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x99333000 - 0x99364ff5 com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <8C72F861-47F5-3641-9744-B5EF9647C827> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x9936b000 - 0x994cdff3 com.apple.CFNetwork (673.2.1 - 673.2.1) <6EA58F7C-35E9-37BF-A6B4-7DDB83A6B432> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x994ce000 - 0x994f2ff3 libc++abi.dylib (49.1) <43A04ACF-97A5-35ED-B454-6B5C0CF0F99D> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x994f3000 - 0x99551fff com.apple.ViewBridge (1.0 - 46.2) <64AC1689-5F60-3E16-AE62-A2259E0D57EC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x99552000 - 0x995e9ff7 com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 207) <EF00BCCB-B270-3F3D-9424-EF5F4BC23E25> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x995ea000 - 0x99866fe7 com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.3 - 2826.17) <E8F7EFCE-41FD-3E30-AAA5-5C232317E9D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
    0x99867000 - 0x9986ffff libcopyfile.dylib (103) <1B1484BD-08B6-3BA9-94CA-A7C24B610EB3> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x99870000 - 0x998a1ff4 com.apple.securityinterface (9.0 - 55047) <0D5ED2B8-C973-3C91-BA45-22501A043263> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface
    0x998a2000 - 0x998bbfff libAVFAudio.dylib (32.2) <C4CBDFDF-8F77-3872-B7DE-D2D7982084BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libAVFAudio.dylib
    0x998bc000 - 0x998ecff3 libtidy.A.dylib (15.12) <3DBE95FE-8FA7-3584-9202-E37B54B3B064> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x998ed000 - 0x99923fff com.apple.IconServices (25 - 25.17) <A4B5242B-765E-3D58-B066-BBEDB5947AAD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x99924000 - 0x9996cfff com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.47 - 47) <16935C0F-7F9F-316E-9D46-11973DE0904A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x9996d000 - 0x99994fff com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 117.2) <A53FDD90-F200-3F7C-8A8E-5DE36D3DFBB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x99995000 - 0x99998ffe com.apple.LoginUICore (3.0 - 3.0) <6FE961A4-3C17-3004-B50B-FD78FDC28350> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/LoginUICore
    0x99999000 - 0x999a2fff libsystem_notify.dylib (121) <623269F5-1518-3035-A916-8AF83C972154> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x999a3000 - 0x99a34fff com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <8366AE10-0396-3100-B87A-A176E8ECE7B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x99a35000 - 0x99a47fff libbsm.0.dylib (33) <1BE92DB5-0D2F-3BB5-BCC6-8A71EF2A3450> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x99a48000 - 0x99a99ffb com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1273.49) <26F891C5-DF9F-3A2C-995A-827595F03CF2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    0x99a9a000 - 0x99a9fff3 libsystem_platform.dylib (24.90.1) <0613F163-9A7A-3908-B30B-AC1627503933> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x99aa0000 - 0x99ac8ff7 libRIP.A.dylib (599.20.11) <43C5717D-381A-3015-9BE8-1DDD1C6BA935> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x99afa000 - 0x99b15ff5 com.apple.openscripting (1.4 - 157) <5C161A52-8D2F-3D56-A988-05727BED7A59> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x99b16000 - 0x99baeff7 com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 800.23) <6590358F-9677-3257-8780-FF0462852EDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x99baf000 - 0x99c10ff7 com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 129) <E5948C08-6ADF-3D86-9134-6AE49CF1DA0F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x99c11000 - 0x99f7ffff com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1273.49) <236C702F-BC87-3255-A8B3-C7B2C597DBCA> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    0x99f80000 - 0x99fe9fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.13 - 1.13) <144317BE-7AE5-3B8D-90CD-62DCDE9399E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x99fea000 - 0x99ff4ff7 com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.9 - 173.90.1) <6CD2D996-2972-30A3-B4AD-BB1B816EFDCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x99ff5000 - 0x99ff9fff libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.15) <2C5FF5E6-F253-387E-959A-B1926DD99B31> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x99ffa000 - 0x9a083fff com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 141) <178DDF5C-B6DA-39BD-84F5-FD3FA7E93BF8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x9a084000 - 0x9a167ff7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dyl
    Edited by voxtor_turak on 8 April 2014 12:22
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another Crash report: during a battle in PVE
    ---snip--
    Now the crash report from MacOS
    Thanks for posting.

The first shows how it is generally now in PVE with the client up for about 3 hours. You can avoid these by monitoring the memory usage and restarting the game when it gets close to the limits. It's not a fix just a workaround for now.

The Apple crashes all report the basic memory issue. I think we have enough of these now to see they are all the same. For some reason the ZOSCrashReporter just misses them sometimes.
  • Dominion
    Dominion
    ✭✭
    This isnt only for Mac users, its affecting Pc users aswell. I personally crash ALL the time in Cyrodill. Send roughly 10-15 reports daily due to client crashes in Cyrodill.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dominion wrote: »
    This isnt only for Mac users, its affecting Pc users aswell. I personally crash ALL the time in Cyrodill. Send roughly 10-15 reports daily due to client crashes in Cyrodill.
    There are certainly a few different issue in Cyrodiil that cause crashing. We do know that there is a specific issue with memory in the Mac client. I have not checked yet from any PC client to see if they have any similar memory out crashes too. The two OS use different methods and also OpenGL > D3D11. The Mac client has to load some more data to memory which leaves less room for any heavy demand. And it appears to leak over time. A combination of the two.

Lets hope they can get some updates in for Cyrodiil generally.
  • christerb16_ESO2
    christerb16_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    Crash while running around in Windhelm
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    char.account =
    char.alliance = 2
    char.name =
    client.mode = inworld
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-08T19:52:38.866Z
    client.time_since_load = 2650
    client.uptime = 2730.5
    computer.name =
    computer.user =
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4001
    data.dir = /Applications/ZeniMax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online EU/game_m
    data.syncm = databuild
    exe.buildnum = 964485
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX OpenGL Engine
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = 198.20.200.191
    globby.port = 24500
    loc.wloc = 209 243924 12666 119064 124.78
    loc.world = Eastmarch
    loc.worldid = 209
    loc.zone = Eastmarch
    login.address = 198.20.200.191
    mem.current = 2330
    mem.peak = 2441
    mem.physical = 8192
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13C64
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4001
    realm.name = EU Megaserver
    reportfield.ver = 3
  • voxtor_turak
    Another day, much more problems :)

One more information: We were at a PVP party , trying to have everyone together at the same place. Couldn't get 5 minutes of play.

happened around 5 times... Until I decided never more play PVP on TESO until this gets fixed
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    char.account =
    char.alliance = 3
    char.name =
    client.mode = inworld
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-09T03:09:21.046Z
    client.time_since_load = 77
    client.uptime = 219.3
    computer.name =
    computer.user =
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4000
    data.syncm = databuild
    exe.buildnum = 964485
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = 198.20.200.151
    globby.port = 24505
    loc.wloc = 43 421347 23696 257174 105.94
    loc.world = Cyrodiil
    loc.worldid = 43
    loc.zone = Cyrodiil
    login.address = 198.20.200.151
    mem.current = 1060
    mem.peak = 1140
    mem.physical = 16384
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13C64
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4000
    reportfield.ver = 3
  • Jerle69
    Jerle69
    Soul Shriven
    The Mac client REALLY isn't very stable relative to the Windows one. I've had like one crash on Windows since release, and had sessions lasting over 8 hours at once point. Mac rarely makes it two hours... The latest attempt, not PvP'ing... just doing quests in Grahtwood:
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    client.mode = inworld
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-09T02:24:54.627Z
    client.time_since_load = 693
    client.uptime = 4727.9
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4000
    data.syncm = databuild
    exe.buildnum = 964485
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M OpenGL Engine
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = 198.20.200.151
    globby.port = 24503
    loc.wloc = 235 142194 17626 116808 33.50
    loc.world = Grahtwood
    loc.worldid = 235
    loc.zone = Grahtwood
    login.address = 198.20.200.151
    mem.current = 2173
    mem.peak = 2299
    mem.physical = 16384
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13C64
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4000
    reportfield.ver = 3

Meh...
  • Jerle69
    Jerle69
    Soul Shriven
    Oh and then a marathon session right afterwards!
    (about 2 minutes)...
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    client.mode = inworld
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-09T03:48:39.287Z
    client.time_since_load = 103
    client.uptime = 147.7
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4000
    data.syncm = databuild
    exe.buildnum = 964485
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M OpenGL Engine
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = 198.20.200.55
    globby.port = 24500
    loc.wloc = 235 114452 15341 110316 40.42
    loc.world = Grahtwood
    loc.worldid = 235
    loc.zone = Grahtwood
    login.address = 198.20.200.55
    mem.current = 1690
    mem.peak = 1913
    mem.physical = 16384
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13C64
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4000
    reportfield.ver = 3
  • Lascoux
    Lascoux
    I guys I haven't really done PvP, but I am crashing ALL the time. About once an hour is about right. Seems like each time there are different triggers, often rollbacks after I log back in.

Would my data be useful?
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lascoux wrote: »
    I guys I haven't really done PvP, but I am crashing ALL the time. About once an hour is about right. Seems like each time there are different triggers, often rollbacks after I log back in.

Would my data be useful?
    It can help at least to see if it is likely to be the memory issue or not.

What is more clear is that the fast login then crash issues are not memory related (not enough time to
    use available memory even in PvP) but more likely server-side as it effects both platforms from forum posts. And, often it's linked to these rollbacks in places like Grahtwood which is also noted.

If you can post your Mac specs including OS X version, model and graphics card especially and ZOS crash report (copy/ paste and use Spoiler tags to post) and description of wheat happened on crash, that all helps to see what's happening.

The other factor it seems is that a lot more of these quick crash issues seem to occur on the NA megaserver, so maybe it's just busier at peak times, or there is another cause. It does happen on EU one but not as much it seems.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crash while running around in Windhelm
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    char.account =
    char.alliance = 2
    char.name =
    client.mode = inworld
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-08T19:52:38.866Z
    client.time_since_load = 2650
    client.uptime = 2730.5
    computer.name =
    computer.user =
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4001
    data.dir = /Applications/ZeniMax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online EU/game_m
    data.syncm = databuild
    exe.buildnum = 964485
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX OpenGL Engine
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = 198.20.200.191
    globby.port = 24500
    loc.wloc = 209 243924 12666 119064 124.78
    loc.world = Eastmarch
    loc.worldid = 209
    loc.zone = Eastmarch
    login.address = 198.20.200.191
    mem.current = 2330
    mem.peak = 2441
    mem.physical = 8192
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13C64
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4001
    realm.name = EU Megaserver
    reportfield.ver = 3
    Hard to say as the memory is not at max on this one but maybe a sudden transition like into building, way shrine etc. may push it over the limit. It's not clear.