The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Firesong Motifs

• CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    sparxys wrote: »
    majulook wrote: »
    The Crown Crafting Motif: Firesong will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms starting June 14, at 10AM EDT.

The Firesong chapters, and very rarely the complete book, have a chance to drop from Volcanic Vents in Galen, or from Galen Reward Coffers given by Druid Aishabeh in Vastyr, also in Galen.

Source https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/64225

Are the drops locked to 1 per day per account?

that's not something zos has ever said about another crafting motif so why does it matter?

Pretty sure that Annilarch motif chapters were one per day.

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    The Crown Crafting Motif: Firesong will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms starting June 14, at 10AM EDT.

The Firesong chapters, and very rarely the complete book, have a chance to drop from Volcanic Vents in Galen, or from Galen Reward Coffers given by Druid Aishabeh in Vastyr, also in Galen.

that's not something zos has ever said about another crafting motif so why does it matter?

i would love a source for that.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

From what I have heard, ever since Elsweyr the motif pages from the daily reward coffers have been only one page per day per character.

If Firesong is different, then that is a pleasant surprise.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

From what I have heard, ever since Elsweyr the motif pages from the daily reward coffers have been only one page per day per character.

Firesong motif chapters are NOW dropping on Xbox/NA from closing vents in Galen and they are not limited to one per day. I've been farming for a couple of hours and have pulled 17 pages thus far.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    Options
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

i would love a source for that.

Given that we're talking about ZOS, there isn't an official source. Having farmed the style, I can tell you for a fact that I never once received more than one Annilarch motif chapter in the same day.

Thread Regarding Annilarch Motif Chapter Cooldown

Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Firesong motif chapters are NOW dropping on Xbox/NA from closing vents in Galen and they are not limited to one per day. I've been farming for a couple of hours and have pulled 17 pages thus far.

Yes, this is what I was seeing today as well. I was under the impression they came from the vent daily reward coffers (and they may still be there as well, I am waiting until tomorrow to open them just in case). Nice to have a good surprise for once.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭

Got 2 Monard motifs yesterday. not sure if this is also 1 per source, day and character or if there isn't a limit.
    Options
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    House Mornard and Firesong are motifs without any cooldown - not sure if it was intended or just devs mistake. I don't know how it is with Necrom new motif, but maybe it's new trend?
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
    Options
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    laniakea_0 wrote: »

Got 2 Monard motifs yesterday. not sure if this is also 1 per source, day and character or if there isn't a limit.

Definitely no cooldown on House Mornard as I've pulled multiple pages on the same character on the same day.
    Options