The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buying Addons in steam for ESO Store game?

Gobennas
Gobennas
Soul Shriven
Hi, in 2018 I bought ESO from their website, I have played on and off since then. I want to buy High Isle but it’s €30 on their website and 10 on steam, am I able to buy it on steam by any chance, and have it still work? Thanks :)
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 11 April 2023 17:52
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to buy the base game on steam first then it gives you the option to attach an account, pick your existing account. Once you do that you have to login that way, if steam is down then ESO will be as well although that hasn't happened for a long time now. You can purchase chapters, eso plus, and crowns from steam only from that point on; other sources won't work unless they add another system like with the defunct Stadia.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted above, you would need to buy the base game on Steam and link accounts in order to then purchase further Chapters, DLC, and other items from the Steam store.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post