The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No access code in my mail

Zakesriel
Zakesriel
i can't recive the access code to buy eso plus and can't change mail (to be sure) in the account settings in game...
  • Sjakal
    Sjakal
    ✭✭
    Same problem here, I think their email backend is clogged up so it's discarding new requests.

Make sure your email host (website, not your PC email program) has elderscrollsonline.com as a safe sender so it's not thrown into junk or deleted outright.

I finally got an email for "I forgot my username" just now but the activation code or "forgot password" emails still don't appear. Annoying. It's like only 10% of such emails go through at all.

Submitted ticket number 230312-002703 like many others on these forums, we'll see when ZOS notice and fix the email backend problem.

Edited by Sjakal on 12 March 2023 15:14
  • Sjakal
    Sjakal
    ✭✭
    Just got a ton of activation code emails, maybe light at the end of tunnel soon. Anyone else having issues still, do reply below after trying again. Clearing browser cookies does not make a difference I assume.
  • Zakesriel
    Zakesriel
    nothing yet here, but they send me a promotion to lvl 1 -_-
  • ironmike666
    ironmike666
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here, no access code :neutral:
  • Zakesriel
    Zakesriel
    Still no sign of a mail
  • Navarril
    Navarril
    ✭✭✭
    All you have to do is come here and complain. Mail shows up 30 seconds later.
    Edited by Navarril on 13 March 2023 14:04
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    If you have not received an activation code, please place a ticket if you haven't. If you have, please note it here in the thread and we can get those checked to make sure they are in the right place.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Zakesriel
    Zakesriel
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    If you have not received an activation code, please place a ticket if you haven't. If you have, please note it here in the thread and we can get those checked to make sure they are in the right place.

ticket number is: 230313-001994
  • Zakesriel
    Zakesriel
    got the previous access code, all of them obviously expired
  • Zakesriel
    Zakesriel
    done another try now (13:12 03/14/2023 local time) - No access code
  • shacklebreaker
    shacklebreaker
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having this issue too, here are my two tickets, one for each account that I have:

Your ticket number is: 230314-001517
    Your ticket number is: 230314-001520
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Zakesriel

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Zakesriel
    Zakesriel
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Zakesriel

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your ticket.

.... Man... your answer is "wait".. .[snip]

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 14 March 2023 16:49
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to login to the web account today and I'm not getting any codes. I tried 'forgot username' and that hasn't shown up either
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @shacklebreaker

We have sent you a forum PM regarding your tickets.
    Staff Post
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

It would be much easier if you just let us disable the Account Protection by email. It frequently causes this kind of problems. I've been waiting for the access code for hours and nothing, not even on spam.

Why can't we use the Microsoft Authenticator? It's way safer.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. I quit! I've been waiting for hours, tried many times, never received any email with the access code as usual. This Account Protection system is awful! Please let us disable it! I just sent a ticket too: 230315-005148
  • DeltaForce64x
    DeltaForce64x
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill

Having the same problem, first system told me "invalid password/info provided" I did reset my password I can login into my eso forum account but not eso game account. I'm not getting any access codes to my registered email. It is Microsoft Outlook mail.

I can access the game but cannot look to my game account here on the ESO Account page, it asks for a access code never arrives. It is been hours, it is bad because If I turn off/on my modem it will start asking for code for game access too.

I dislike Microsoft/Google phone apps, just fix this current system permanently.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DeltaForce64x

Have you opened a ticket yet? If so, you are welcome to post it in this thread.
    Staff Post
  • Stephanrb3_ESO
    I submitted a support ticket, but I've been trying to log in for two hours. Not getting any activation code.

Your ticket # is: 230617-002809
  • PlagueMoss
    PlagueMoss
    Soul Shriven
    Same things happening to me. Customer support INSISTED that it was my fault and I didn't know my login when I tried to repeatedly explain that I knew my password because I was logging into the Elder Scrolls Online website just fine. They had me reset my password "just in case", and then when I did and nothing changed because it WAS NOT MY PASSWORD that was the issue as I was already aware AND stated that when I opened the ticket, they tried to have me reset it AGAIN. I'm extremely frustrated with this whole system and wish they would just let us disable the "access code" thing.

My ticket for this is 230615-002421 if any kind soul in the position to help feels obligated, because customer service is running me in circles.
  • Vent3r
    Vent3r
    Soul Shriven
    I could not login and have not received my access code: ticket number is: 230619-004200
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Stephanrb3_ESO
    @PlagueMoss
    @Vent3r

We have sent each of you a forum PM with an update on your tickets.
    Staff Post
  • reverendcarter
    reverendcarter
    Soul Shriven
    Your ticket # is: 230703-005153

same thing happening to me all day
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @reverendcarter

Thanks for the ticket number. Please check your forum inbox for an update.
    Staff Post
  • Napalm_Death32
    Napalm_Death32
    ✭✭✭
    no ticket on either of my accounts
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Napalm_Death32

Did you have an issue with starting a support ticket?
    Staff Post
  • Napalm_Death32
    Napalm_Death32
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Napalm_Death32

Did you have an issue with starting a support ticket?

Hi, yes. i'm still waiting for the access codes on both my accounts
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Napalm_Death32

Please see our FAQ below for help getting your access code for logging in.

What do I do if I'm not getting the Access Code emails?
    Staff Post
  • Napalm_Death32
    Napalm_Death32
    ✭✭✭
    the issue is you guys aren't sending the code, its been two days now