Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Claim Your Free Guar-Lizard Calf Pet From The Crown Store Now"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
o0wvyb2r1awx.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Claim Your Free Guar Pet From The Crown Store Now"

"For this week only, you can claim a free guar pet from the in-game Crown Store—don’t miss out!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 23 November 2022 19:31
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin, that's cool and all, but I think the Q&A would go much further than a free pet that many of us won't be using.

How about updating this a month and a half later? And by update, I mean actually addressing our concerns in the thread - specifically what's happening with the Q&A, what will it look like, anticipated timeframe, you know - the kind of status updates probably expected from you internally. Even if you've been given directive to let it settle, tell us that then. It really is in the best interest of the community. Thanks.
    Edited by Destai on 14 November 2022 18:28
  • HiveMind3006
    HiveMind3006
    ✭✭✭
    Yes thanks, I do like a pet at my side when appropriate.
    I would also like to echo Destai's comments. A little transparency would go such a long way with the community.
    Still a step in the right direction. We are all looking forwards to the Q&A.
    Cragsear: Brit: DK: Tank/DPS-Mag (Armoury). Craganor: High Elf: Ward: Tank/Heals(Armoury). Cragriel: High Elf: Templar: Heals. Cragheal: Brit: Templar: Heals/DPS-Stam (Armoury). Cragrot Mortium: Imperial: Necro: Tank/DPS-Stam (Armoury)
    Khraga-Dhee: Khajiit: Nightblade: Heals/DPS/-Stam/Tealeaf\Assassin (Armoury). Khrag-Mund: Orc: DK: Tank.
    Dances With Sabe: Argonian: Sorc: Heals/DPS-Mag (Armoury).

*Esoteric Order Of Mayhem*
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Y'all still have a lot of players that care, despite the endless disasters... You gotta do something meaningful to keep em. It's not just the hard core folks leaving now. All games have bad patches and you can look past a lot, but you can't look past a constantly broken game.
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kind of wish we got crown crates over a guaranteed pet though; I heard that was the kind of thing that was offered before and would've loved to have a chance to get something cool.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd much rather prefer compensation for time, energy and money wasted through our ESO + subscriptions that are suppose to be used to help support the game we want to see succeed and grow.

Other MMO's do this, why is this any different? Your community is bloated with 10s if not 100s of free non combat pets from the numerous disasters, buggy launches, events and twitch drops.

This really seems like the least effort solution in a very troubling time for the game and the communities patience with it. Handing out a reskinned/resized guar that was probably made years ago doesn't help. Do better, communicate better, do that Q/A you promised. We want the best for the game because you have the best MMO on your hands.. when it actually works.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit