Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Valid Internet Connection...

TaCoSlurpY
TaCoSlurpY
✭✭✭
For you PS4 users,

Isn't it weird this is the only game that says you need a valid internet connection on a normal basis and backed up by the game developers. Awkward when all my other games work fine online?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 17 August 2022 18:20
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox too. Every single day kicked, told I don't have a valid connection, but Xbox still recognizes I'm connected, I'm still in party chat. But ZOS *refuses* to take a look at these server issues.

Just like every other console-only issues, we are ignored by ZOS. I have a thread compilation that has over 10+ threads on the endless load screen before character select (also probably a connecting to server issue) and there has never been an acknowledgement of that problem either. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/606535/xbox-login-issues-ignored-for-months-needs-dev-attention-pc-ps-comrades-plz-read#latest

It really feels bad when console issues are completely ignored. They still haven't fixed the "select your own music" which they framed MAJOR feature of the update and just FORGOT to include for 2/3rds of their players. It feels like they don't care about us because PC players are more vocal. And any issues we have are introduced right around when the buzz about new PTS happens, so console-specific issues get lost in the hubbub and nobody on PC cares because they're already moved on to the next thing.

(Mod note. I said everything "feels" like. My personal experience only and expressing my personal feelings is not, and should not be considered bashing.)
    Edited by LurgidBean on 30 July 2022 14:13
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post