Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like Winged Twilight to have a diferent monster morph?

• ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tormentor morph should become a new conjured monster
    Tormentor should become a flame atronach thrall. The models are already there, the attacks would more or less carry across (ranged fireballs instead of ranged zap) and it would be a nice reference to the master summoning spell from Skyrim, plus it would just add a bit of distinctiveness to the morph.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of the morphs, i just want a new conjured monster
    I just want the option to make them something small like a nixad
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like a Watcher for heals and tormentor could be the flying scamp.

I like the idea of a watcher for one form or the other. I don’t dislike the twilight but if she could be reduced in size somewhat that could be helpful.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arox the Mutilator for monster morph!
  • noobfury
    noobfury
    ✭✭✭
    Matriarch morph should become a new conjured monster
    Vaoh wrote: »
    First and foremost *combat pets* must be forcefully unsummoned in towns.

If that is too difficult for some technical reason, then at least unsummon them within 20 meters of bankers, crafting stations, writ quest boards, and writ turn-in sites.

Even though this usually opens up a can of worms, I am going to say that I'm in this camp

Probably the one thing in this game that annoys me above anything else are these oversized flapping wings everywhere in common areas. Why do they have to be so huge ?

I have literally gone into a frenzy and started swinging my weapon at them out of frustration, smacked guards and been killed in a bank or other common area. No I'm not joking

I hate them that much.
    noobfury earned the Eighth Anniversary badge.Thanks for sticking with us for 8 years. PC NA
  • atherusmora
    atherusmora
    ✭✭✭
    Would like a Watcher for heals and tormentor could be the flying scamp.

I like the idea of a watcher for one form or the other. I don’t dislike the twilight but if she could be reduced in size somewhat that could be helpful.

I know I voted to change both morphs, but I agree that I don’t dislike the twilight. My sorc despises her though because of their connection with Meridia. He’s not too fond of her either, and doesn’t like how she used him in the Planemeld and the Daedric incursion of Summerset. Darien was his best friend.
    Edited by atherusmora on 16 February 2022 19:19
    (Pet)Magsorc Main
    PS4 NA
    PvX
    Long Live the Queen!!!
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want a blue flame atronoch form. Preferably a male one but I’d be happy with either sex.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    noobfury wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    First and foremost *combat pets* must be forcefully unsummoned in towns.

If that is too difficult for some technical reason, then at least unsummon them within 20 meters of bankers, crafting stations, writ quest boards, and writ turn-in sites.

Even though this usually opens up a can of worms, I am going to say that I'm in this camp

Probably the one thing in this game that annoys me above anything else are these oversized flapping wings everywhere in common areas. Why do they have to be so huge ?

I have literally gone into a frenzy and started swinging my weapon at them out of frustration, smacked guards and been killed in a bank or other common area. No I'm not joking

I hate them that much.

True , i hate them lol, I tried equiping them for only vma, and the wings slashing on my screen , i hate it.
    when i respawn and have one in front of my screen, it's so annoying.

here's a weird screenshot from the other day
    jDBeAlK.png
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make her a dark seducer 😉
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many people hate this skill, And since it will probably become meta for stam too next update.

Why would the Twilight become meta for stam sorc builds?
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dem0n1k wrote: »
    Many people hate this skill, And since it will probably become meta for stam too next update.

Why would the Twilight become meta for stam sorc builds?

because it's already meta in the live server. has been for months.
    and the skill is mag not even stam, imagine when it scales with stam.
    Edited by francesinhalover on 17 February 2022 00:44
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff clanfear is the real answer

maxresdefault.jpg

No.

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    We should get better looking skins of the current ones, you know better textured ones that aren't in that awful and weird pale purple.

There should also be skins to give the summons different daedra appearances. I want a flame atronach, they are such a staple summon for mages in Elder Scrolls. Other daedra would be nice to. Banekin, deadrat, watchers, dremora, seducers etc. Ultimate could be frost or air atronach too.

There are plenty of daedra we should be able to summon. Who even decided we should have twilight in the first place? A daedra connected to Nocturnal, instead of flame atronach.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on 17 February 2022 02:11
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to summon a nixad instead of a matriarch. But won't bother with any sorc pets until they are not required to eat two bar slots or are dramatically improved enough to justify two bar slots.

You need 2 bar slots? I have a hard time filling most of them...
    Is it worth using 6 dots on a build? Or is it overkill?
    Theres just so many good skills that will be available next patch
    Edited by francesinhalover on 17 February 2022 02:18
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Anything that turns off automatically once out of combat, or, as an alternative, like said by others before me, whatever that doesn't have flapping wings.
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    1. Update the model. It looks completely terrible as it hasn't changed since beta, and newer assets are of vastly superior quality, e.g. compare the base race motifs to recent ones. Same goes for the other pets.
    2. She needs to be able to walk/land outside of combat at least.
    3. Decrease her size a bit. Twilights aren't huge reptile like gargoyles, they are actually quite delicate.
    MW-creature-Winged_Twilight.jpg
    Edited by Faulgor on 17 February 2022 05:03
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    1. Update the model. It looks completely terrible as it hasn't changed since beta, and newer assets are of vastly superior quality, e.g. compare the base race motifs to recent ones. Same goes for the other pets.
    2. She needs to be able to walk/land outside of combat at least.
    3. Decrease her size a bit. Twilights aren't huge reptile like gargoyles, they are actually quite delicate.
    MW-creature-Winged_Twilight.jpg
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Yes

That's it. The thread's over, go home everybody have a great night.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why not a golden saint for the matriarch and the dark seducer for the tormentor? XD
  • sonwon.1_ESO
    sonwon.1_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just injecting another thought, the pets are way to large and need a major size reduction since they are always blocking my view or access to something.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    As I mentioned on your other thread about conjured pets, I'd like the Twilight to have an updated/improved appearance: slightly smaller, more transparent, glowing. We see so many gorgeous non-combat pets these days; luminous, shimmering, with misty swirls of gold, aqua, purple and all ranges of colours. I'd love that for the Twilight, which comes from Azura's realm of blinding beauty.
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I don't really care either way, I'll collect them and if its cool, I might use it, but probably not
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is harshly lacking variety of combat pets

and the flying matriarch nuisance is like the pinnacle of the issue
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • MudcrabAttack
    MudcrabAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d take a tormentor the size of a parrot or eagle that perches on your head when it gets bored. Let the matriarch be a big one