Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Would you like Winged Twilight to have a diferent monster morph?

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
Many people hate this skill, And since it will probably become meta for stam too next update.
I am curious if someone could instead use a different morph that isn't a flying twilight what monster would they like?
What skill would they rework?
Twilight Tormentor or Matriarch?

imagine this during peak hours
UOxaLrI.png

Don't worry about your choice too much though, nothing will change anyways,
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!

Would you like Winged Twilight to have a diferent monster morph? 106 votes

Tormentor morph should become a new conjured monster
4%
SilverIce58FroilKittyHazWaresajkb78endgamesmug 5 votes
Matriarch morph should become a new conjured monster
5%
noobfuryZenzukiSkaraMinocbradleymsimmonsLeftover_PizzaJestir 6 votes
Any of the morphs, i just want a new conjured monster
50%
Moloch1514MojmirWhiteCoatSyndrometspecherb14_ESODanikatAlienSlofZephiran23LivvyAjaxandrielCloudtraderElvenheartC0L0SSUSVaohMikeSkyrim333Number_51WolfkeksRaddlemanNumber7SydneyGreymahoukittyRR_DF_RaptorRed 53 votes
I don't want twilight to be changed
12%
Multimonphaneub17_ESOSalmeynaxXSilverDragonXxThe3sFinestKatlefiyaspartaxoxoRasande_RobinSupreme_AtromancerdavidtkSimonThesisAmotticaNerfSeige 13 votes
Other
27%
ck37090wenchmore420b14_ESOMrGhostyFaulgorGythralzariaproprio.meb16_ESOSheridantwevHowlKimchiRampealTyharTheImperfectBretonMageSylvermynxredlink1979joergingerNotaDaedraWorshipperDrammanothTaggund 29 votes
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I want whatever won't be flapping around my head. This bugs me out even in character form. Consequently I never call on her unless all else fails.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even if they have to stick with something roughly the same shape and animation (EX: Harpies), variety is nice.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Have here land outside of combat or dungeons /trials like the flying non combat pets.
    It would also look cute.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All 3 Sorceror morphs should have an alternate creature that can summon, the scamp can be morphed into a Clanfear

So therefor the Storm Atronach and Twilight should also beable to be morphed into something else.

Sttorm Atronach could have an alternative to summoning a Frost Atronach and the Clanfear alternative could be a Flame Atronch. or some other floating Daedra.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Make it a nixad or dovah-fly. Cute, and with a big punch. Works for me.
  • atherusmora
    atherusmora
    ✭✭✭
    Would like a Watcher for heals and tormentor could be the flying scamp.
    (Pet)Magsorc Main
    PS4 NA
    PvX
    Long Live the Queen!!!
  • Leftover_Pizza
    Leftover_Pizza
    ✭✭✭
    Make it a semi mini sized Nereid and I'll use it again. The current creature's form is horrible to look at, the animation is annoying and the size of it is far too big, imo.

Also, the scamp should either get a new form or a recolor. Maybe even allow us to use a dye on them, to match the player's choice of armor colors.

Not only the sorc pets need variations, but also the Warden bear, like senches or wolves.

It appears that ZOS designers just set and forget these combat pets. It's time for variety!
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it a semi mini sized Nereid and I'll use it again.

Nereids, and someone else might be mentioning the Imp, aren't daedra. Has to fit the theme of at least like the Daedric Spider, Watcher, Ogrim, Banekin, Daedroth, or Harvester would be valid forms.
  • Leftover_Pizza
    Leftover_Pizza
    ✭✭✭
    Make it a semi mini sized Nereid and I'll use it again.

Nereids, and someone else might be mentioning the Imp, aren't daedra. Has to fit the theme of at least like the Daedric Spider, Watcher, Ogrim, Banekin, Daedroth, or Harvester would be valid forms.

As long as I can dress up like a skeleton, spriggan, spectres etc, I think the themed idea can let go off a bit easier.
    If it can't, just reskin the Nereid model to a Daedric sorcerer one. Anything but the matriarch would be better already.
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Gimmie a deadrat; small....no flapping. Give it glowing eyes I can dye...or not...small and non flapping alone would make me happy.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I want whatever won't be flapping around my head. This bugs me out even in character form. Consequently I never call on her unless all else fails.

Totally agree, anything but the flapping horror. My partner is a sorc fan and I just have to turn my camera away from the twilight and it's flapping, it's very irritating. I don't mind the clanfear and scamp.
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I would like them to use the functionality warden has and let us just change via polymorph with animation/particle effect changes. Have a few choices that can be unlocked via achievements and then they can add other skins in the store.
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    i would just like to see a hide pet option...just have the arrow indicator and health bar.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    FLAP FLAP FLAP - it's so irritating. Why can't she perch, like Irrai or Azura's Winged Twilight? Bah...
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to summon a Dremora or a Xivilai. I hate the incessant flapping, so I never use the twilight.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like anything which doesn't flap constantly.

I never use it on my sorcerer because I can't stand the animation, and I try to stay away from other people using them but so often they're all over the place in towns and it's difficult to find space to point the camera away from them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    I'd like to summon a Dremora or a Xivilai. I hate the incessant flapping, so I never use the twilight.
    Or better yet, "Sorcerous mastery" - 33% chance to summon either a) WT, b) Dremora OR c) Xivilai for... say, 30 seconds?

WT - healing, Dremora - dps, Xivilai - tank.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Just reduce it to the size of an imp..

& teach all things about 'personal space' ;)
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buff clanfear is the real answer
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I would like it to shrink and either perch or be ground-based when not in combat. The size and the flapping wings drive me crazy.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Anything not obscuring visual and ruining screenshots since ESO has been created.

Next step: get rid of the bears... pesky animals preventing interaction with NPCs since Morrowind Chapter and assaulting bosses unprovoked :|
    Edited by proprio.meb16_ESO on 16 February 2022 10:48
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The flapping wings are obnoxious as hell. I can tolerate any other pet as they are grounded and not too distracting.

The obvious choice IMO is a Flame Atronach. Maybe an Ogrim.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to summon a nixad instead of a matriarch. But won't bother with any sorc pets until they are not required to eat two bar slots or are dramatically improved enough to justify two bar slots.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atronachs.

ZOS already planned to give us atronachs via Spellcrafting but it’s taking way too long....

Winged Twilight
    Summon Flame Atronach (base)
    Summon Cold Flame Atronach (DPS morph)
    Summon Spider Daedra (Healer morph)

Maybe also change the Summon Charged Storm Atronach ult morph into Summon Greater Frost Atronach.
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    The colours and flappy wings are annoying so two of my sorcs don’t use pets. I love the idea of a pocket watcher or a banekin instead and the ability to change colour like the warden bear.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I'd like it re-sized asap if possible since it can be really annoying when you're in a crafting area, such as Vivec City, and there's +5 players with it summoned.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First and foremost *combat pets* must be forcefully unsummoned in towns.

If that is too difficult for some technical reason, then at least unsummon them within 20 meters of bankers, crafting stations, writ quest boards, and writ turn-in sites.

• NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t want them to work on this
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • Leftover_Pizza
    Leftover_Pizza
    ✭✭✭
    Or, they can just let the matriarch pop out during combat only. While summoned and out of combat, it will be nothing but a small light orb floating near the sorcerer.

• xXSilverDragonXx
    xXSilverDragonXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people? It's a damage dealer or a healer. This forum represents a tiny bit of ESO players on whole. I see plenty of twilights so people are happy enough with them or they would not be using them.

What they should or could do would be to make a conjuerer class. Or maybe a conjuerer who has illusions as well.
    Edited by xXSilverDragonXx on 16 February 2022 13:28