The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Frostvault Last Boss - Not spawning?

VDoom1
VDoom1
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone. :)

Just a simple question about Frostvault. Does anyone have any ideas why the last boss doesn't spawn?

I ran the dungeon today with a very good group, perhaps to good? Just on normal for the daily dungeon XP. We pretty much nuked everything with no issues. But when we got to the last boss we killed the few adds on that platform and then nothing....?

The health bar for the boss did appear on the top of the screen. But he never showed, we couldn't actually hit him. We tried leaving the dungeon, tried AOE abilities and we all jumped off the edge and died. Nothing worked.

I know this dungeon has had previous issues about being glitchy and other bosses being bugged, I read that people have had issues with the laser boss being bugged. But in my case it was the last boss that was bugged, we couldn't finish the dungeon.

My only theory is that the adds on the same platform died to quickly, which somehow glitched the spawn of the boss. But yah, I don't know for sure.

Any insight on this is much appreciated!
We Fight For Cyrodiil.
We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
We fight for Tamriel!
CP 1200+
Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
Imperial Dragonknight
Khajiit Necromancer
Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade