Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Anyone else booted from server?

• Crowgnosis
    Crowgnosis
    ✭✭
    Happening here too.
    Can choose a character for login, but in times out before completion.
    Nolite te Bastardes Carborundorm
    Options
  • K9002
    K9002
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Is there any chance that the event could be extended by one day? Earlier this year the anniversary event was extended on all platforms due to some major snafu with PlayStation servers. I think that if the PC-NA server doesn't come back very soon, you should consider extending this event too.
    Options
  • RevTemerity
    RevTemerity
    Soul Shriven
    Can log into the PC NA server, but some characters cannot accessed (last in Blackwood, frog zone boss area looking for small frogs to complete part of zone boss daily). One character kept getting booted during *zone* transitions (coming out of a delve, waypoint transfer, etc.). Queue timer persists.
    Options
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hang at "logging in" until it kicks me back to the login page, but I can get to character select and select just never actual load in..

edit: oh maybe i will try a character not in blackwood...
    Edited by Mix on 21 October 2021 23:32
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS Kevin,

You are rocking it with the communication. Thank you so much!!!

Agreed ! Thanks you, @ZOS_Kevin ! The community appreciates all you do !

Yes, thank you for the updates, @ZOS_Kevin ! :) And thank you in advance to everyone working on getting this fixed!
    I was already enjoying Witches Festival and am looking forward to more! 💀
    Edited by Araneae6537 on 21 October 2021 23:33
    Options
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was on earlier, there was an crazy number of people. More than I've ever seen in ESO
    Options
  • 3rdpig
    3rdpig
    ✭✭
    When I was on earlier, there was an crazy number of people. More than I've ever seen in ESO

Everyone ran to one side of Tamriel and the server flipped over. Happens to islands too.
    Options
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 minutes till raiding prime time and servers are still not operational. Tuesday we had no raids cuz of Steam, today cuz of network issues and we only have 1.5 weeks before patch and yet another meta swing. The dread is real...
    Options
  • AlayneStone
    AlayneStone
    ✭✭✭
    Nice, haven't been able to play in over a week and finally get bit of time to log in, perfect since the event just started and nope, course the servers are broken, sigh.
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA
    Still can't log in either. And I did try a toon not in Blackwood.
    Any ETA on reset?
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • BrokenChef
    Just saw announcement on screen - in game - SERVER WILL GO DOWN IN 10 MINUTES FOR MAINT.... and it keeps showing in different languages....
    Options
  • Oryctolagus
    Oryctolagus
    ✭✭✭
    3rdpig wrote: »

Everyone ran to one side of Tamriel and the server flipped over. Happens to islands too.

Now this is a story all about how
    Tamriel got flipped turned upside-down
    I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the Princess of Northern Elsweyr
    Edited by Oryctolagus on 21 October 2021 23:38
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    << shakes fist at sky >> Damn you, Molag Bal! Your accursed Planemeld was only supposed to affect Tamriel, not Earth!
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BrokenChef wrote: »
    Just saw announcement on screen - in game - SERVER WILL GO DOWN IN 10 MINUTES FOR MAINT.... and it keeps showing in different languages....

Thank you for the status report! Yeah, it always shows in many languages; I’ve occasionally been on up until scheduled maintenance.
    Options
  • Barbara73
    Barbara73
    ✭✭✭
    Still can't enter the garden of shadows it just gives me an endless loading screen
    Not Every Player Is a Guy FFS
    Options
  • Wolfshade
    Wolfshade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Yeah, thanks for this communication! PC-EU no problems!
    Edited by Wolfshade on 21 October 2021 23:41
    Options
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't access Garden of Shadows (via Evergloam portal) to complete quest "Plucking the Crow"
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
    Options
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA still haven't been able to get to character screen ... Yes I cleared cache. Keeps timing out. Will probably try hard reset next.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
    Options
  • tyggerbob
    tyggerbob
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hahah.. I finally get logged in and I get the "Server is going down" message in 53 languages
    Options
  • sidious00
    sidious00
    ✭✭✭
    I was finally able to stay logged on long enough to get my tickets. Man my wife is so mad at me. She can't even logon.
    Options
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to log in to Greenshade a bit ago; I ported to Auridon to get my witchmother's deal going, and was fine up until I tried to enter a delve. Mehrune's Spite, of course, because it was close by and we had gotten a server wide in-game announcement in multiple languages telling us the server was resetting in 15 minutes.

Since my delve kept trying to load and load, I ended up just control/alt/deleting to get out of it, and I'll wait for the reboot.

Hopefully they'll extend it a day at least.
    Options
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    Get your "IT"S ALIVE" memes ready!
    Hopefully, otherwise it will be like getting raisin's for trick or treat...
    Options
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA; can get to character select but can't load character to play.
    Edited by Folkb on 21 October 2021 23:47
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get the feeling the pc server reboot wont happen till4 morning :(
    Options
  • Yukon2112
    Yukon2112
    ✭✭✭
    PC-NA stuck on requesting char load
    Options
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »
    So when is this PC NA server reboot happening x.x

read the post above yours

It does amaze me the number of people who ask for things but can’t be bothered to read. The info asked for is already there.

Many asked If had acknowledged the problem. Kevin had at last 4 posts in this thread. TL/DR? Then don’t assume what you’re looking for isn’t there.

Options
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad ZOS is getting more open with the communication :)

But I'll also point out that this is the second time this week I couldn't play during primetime because of login issues...
    Options
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tyggerbob wrote: »
    Hahah.. I finally get logged in and I get the "Server is going down" message in 53 languages

Me too, it's probably because everyone else logged off... too bad we would've made a great team and taken over Tamriel all by ourselves.
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there we go reboot happening
    Edited by RedTalon on 21 October 2021 23:49
    Options
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    c86d4c7c727a9203c65402f0c8cbc84d.jpg
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
    Options