The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 Extremely Frustrating Bugs After Today's Patch

• Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HyekAr wrote: »
    The Sell screen in the guild store now does not allow scrolling, making it impossible to list items without typing the name.

Selling items to the merchant doesn't remove them from the screen. It sells but it still appears there making it very confusing to anyone who can't see what the game is doing.

This is just what I've experienced the first few minutes on the game. I really try to be supportive of the team but how much longer are we going to have to deal with these extremely frustrating issues? Seemingly every update doesn't deliver fixes it's supposed to and we have to wait a long time for any fixes on current and new issues. :(

Sell ur ps4 and buy Stadia, life without bugs everywheare

Stadia is definitely not the fix to ESO problems on console.

Send Sony link to this thread and the PS bug section.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on 17 May 2021 19:40
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    20 days to go lads!
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    20 days to go lads!

20 days its a shame should been fixed same day. No respect anymore for this company. How can they sell a product and eso pluss with so many serious bugs.
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot sell anything on the guild trader AT ALL

Apart from all the other bugs with inventory on PS4, if I go to a trader to sell something via Guild Store, I cannot scroll inventory, so I cannot select the items I need in order to sell them.

My inventory is full on every character, bank is full, storage is full, and I still have this issue where I cannot sell anything to traders. I can scroll inventory in bank, guild bank, and if I want to buy from guild trader, but if I want to sell something, nope, cannot scroll

This is beyond a joke and still no fix for weeks to come. Very not cool!
    Edited by MacCait on 17 May 2021 21:00
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MacCait wrote: »
    (...) I cannot scroll inventory, so I cannot select the items I need in order to sell them.(...)
    We can scroll but the UI doesn't update automatically. Use L1 and R1 to switch between tabs, UI will update and you will be able to see where did you scrolled to. Use R2 and L2 to pass an entire category on inventory.
    This is one of our sad current work arounds. The other one is to use the search box.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    I feel this game be more and more broken for evry update/mainteance. Aften next dlc in june with companion i guess this game will be a disaster. When you see game how it is now its a big dissapointment.
    Edited by Mefromnorway on 17 May 2021 21:34
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (...) I cannot scroll inventory, so I cannot select the items I need in order to sell them.(...)
    We can scroll but the UI doesn't update automatically. Use L1 and R1 to switch between tabs, UI will update and you will be able to see where did you scrolled to. Use R2 and L2 to pass an entire category on inventory.
    This is one of our sad current work arounds. The other one is to use the search box.

Search box not working for me. It says I don't have the thing I am looking at, despite there being 7 of them in my inverntory. Great
    Edited by MacCait on 17 May 2021 22:25
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can assume ZOS will be back in the office real soon with new U.S. mask guidelines and the vaccinated?

No more covid work from home complications to worry about.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Only do the daily writs as usual this morning, but couldn't loot corpses.
    Even when stood over them I got the 'Out Of Range' error occurring again.

This game is not enjoyable for me anymore, sorry.
    Will it be after 8th June? I doubt it, with even more bugs probably created.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »

With the "out of range" error when looting, try doing a roll dodge. This "usually" fixes that error for me.
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    I can assume ZOS will be back in the office real soon with new U.S. mask guidelines and the vaccinated?

Its been clear to me that ZOS will avoid bringing people into the office as long as possible, despite Rich Lambert publicly admitting its hampered development
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Its been clear to me that ZOS will avoid bringing people into the office as long as possible, despite Rich Lambert publicly admitting its hampered development

Some of us worked through this pandemic, in person, raising the bar on customer service...some did not unfortunately.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pc hotfix immediately. Say no more ...
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You can also move up or down (with no feedback) and select. Then go back to see an updated list.

Very painful, but I am finding that quicker than the previous R + L option I used to use.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Some of us worked through this pandemic, in person, raising the bar on customer service...some did not unfortunately.

I would agree. Being remote should not impact proper development. It may if their systems are designed poorly, but that is another issue.

It is possible consoles are a bit harder to work that way however, so I may be missing some things there.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ceiron wrote: »
    Pc hotfix immediately. Say no more ...

Stadia - only every two weeks, sorry to say more.
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lotta people who work similar jobs to ZOS have been back to work for a year or more now, i just think ZOS (and many devs in the industry) think they shouldn’t have to be in the office

I get it you can accomplish almost everything working remotely but when Cyberpunk devs couldn’t even access PS4/One dev kits due to remote work, it makes you wonder what ZOS has access to while working remotely
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »

With the "out of range" error when looting, try doing a roll dodge. This "usually" fixes that error for me.

Thanks, mate, yes another workaround.
    Which is why I said it's not enjoyable anymore, we shouldn't need workarounds. ;)

Thanks again.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 Extremely Frustrating Bugs After Today's Patch

I can't wait to see what breaks next in the next patch for console.

Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I would agree. Being remote should not impact proper development. It may if their systems are designed poorly, but that is another issue.

It is possible consoles are a bit harder to work that way however, so I may be missing some things there.

At the very least, working remote shouldn't impact community management.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After being kicked offline yesterday twice for spamming messages when I was just selling stuff to my merchant, I'm just going to log on once a week to pay guild dues until the new chapter drops.
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After being kicked offline yesterday twice for spamming messages when I was just selling stuff to my merchant, I'm just going to log on once a week to pay guild dues until the new chapter drops.
    At this point i only log on to knock out some writs and chase down skyshards

The only set i really want from blackwood is saxheel but even that set got some pretty drastic changes, i dunno if we’ll see it in pve that much
    Edited by AuraStorm43 on 19 May 2021 18:17
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh well I used this earlier on a different post…but fits rather nicely here aswell…

https://youtu.be/9iBgTqz_-vY
  • grumpy_pants95
    mobicera wrote: »
    I think y'all overreact and don't actually understand the meaning of their message

"Due to certification timing for the upcoming Blackwood Chapter and ESO Console Enhanced, we will not have any more console incremental patches before the Blackwood and Update 30 launch."

If y'all think that they can go past the certification process with Sony only to fix a minor bug, you're fooling yourself. - Also, the bug is not "GaMe BrEaKiNg" in the slightest, game works perfectly fine STOP OVERREACTING!

They have provided workarounds to the issues until next patch in matter to make YOUR life easier, if y'all can't even appreciate that nor take it as a "sorry we can't do anything earlier but here's a "oh sh*t" sort of fix for this until further notice" then really i cannot comprehend how any of you have gone through life whatsoever.

Clearly none of you really read the messages ZOS have put up properly nor have any interest in understanding them whatsoever, which to be completely honest it's your fault and not theirs.

With all that being said, thank you ZOS for your hard work.

https://sonyreconsidered.com/ps4-devs-gaining-same-day-certification-cb9cc51f0c68
    Same day certification process offered by sony.
    Quick Google search...

That's all well and good, however you don't know what T&Cs Sony has with Zenimax in regards certifications.. I'd trust more what the devs say than what most of you are saying considering NONE of you are part of the devs team, and NONE of you have created this game. So whatever "quick" google search you're looking at it's just irrelevant just like the opinions some of you have - thinking you know better and more about a game than the actual devs that created/work on the game. So i'll just leave it at that. [Snip]

[Edited for minor bait]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on 20 May 2021 13:15
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    I think y'all overreact and don't actually understand the meaning of their message

"Due to certification timing for the upcoming Blackwood Chapter and ESO Console Enhanced, we will not have any more console incremental patches before the Blackwood and Update 30 launch."

If y'all think that they can go past the certification process with Sony only to fix a minor bug, you're fooling yourself. - Also, the bug is not "GaMe BrEaKiNg" in the slightest, game works perfectly fine STOP OVERREACTING!

They have provided workarounds to the issues until next patch in matter to make YOUR life easier, if y'all can't even appreciate that nor take it as a "sorry we can't do anything earlier but here's a "oh sh*t" sort of fix for this until further notice" then really i cannot comprehend how any of you have gone through life whatsoever.

Clearly none of you really read the messages ZOS have put up properly nor have any interest in understanding them whatsoever, which to be completely honest it's your fault and not theirs.

https://sonyreconsidered.com/ps4-devs-gaining-same-day-certification-cb9cc51f0c68
    Quick Google search...

That's all well and good, however you don't know what T&Cs Sony has with Zenimax in regards certifications.. I'd trust more what the devs say than what most of you are saying considering NONE of you are part of the devs team, and NONE of you have created this game. So whatever "quick" google search you're looking at it's just irrelevant just like the opinions some of you have - thinking you know better and more about a game than the actual devs that created/work on the game. So i'll just leave it at that. [Snip]

Its sad that this game is full of bugs and for many people work with trading and crafting ithis game not working and its sad you have to pay ESO pluss for a craftbag that at moment sucks. And its sad ESO not care about local people paid ESO since day 1 this game come to live. What is sad as is how this game been. That is very sad,
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on 20 May 2021 13:16

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Quick Google search...

[Edited for minor bait]

It is actually pretty easy to formulate an educated guess, which in all reality is close to what occurred.
    They didn't want to spend the resources (money and time) to create 2 separate fixes, one for the current game client and one that will be out with the new chapter.
    It may have required a delay on ps5 and xbox update, however that is kinda their problem for pushing out content without quality testing and control.

Blindly trusting people isn't really a display of intelligence, quite the opposite frankly.
    Doubt everything and educate yourself.
    There is much more information available to everyone than what the public relations office of a billion dollar company tells you.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭

Quick Google search...

[Edited for minor bait]

It is actually pretty easy to formulate an educated guess, which in all reality is close to what occurred.
    They didn't want to spend the resources (money and time) to create 2 separate fixes, one for the current game client and one that will be out with the new chapter.
    It may have required a delay on ps5 and xbox update, however that is kinda their problem for pushing out content without quality testing and control.

Blindly trusting people isn't really a display of intelligence, quite the opposite frankly.
    Doubt everything and educate yourself.
    There is much more information available to everyone than what the public relations office of a billion dollar company tells you.

Maybe its no longer a big billion dollar company or maybe its like Titanic, when you need use over 2 months to fix a bug that is a big reason why you pay for ESO pluss, maybe 0 money to fix for. And who knows will it even be fixed 8 june. ? How many times they say thing will be fixed and so its been even worse and more new bugs.
    Edited by Mefromnorway on 22 May 2021 09:48

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What puzzles me about this situation is the fact that Microsoft owns ZOS, the fact that ZOS is delaying fixing bugs that impact all console players, and the fact that Microsoft owns Xbox.

Some of us also work for corporations. At work, doing something (or in this case, not doing something) that has a "less than favorable" impact on another division of the corporation ... Let's just say it would be discouraged.

I find it surprising. But it did take over a week before ZOS admitted publicly there was an issue. Which is enough time for the internal discussions between groups to take place.
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭

So it seems Bugs aren't fixed again...

3 months ago... 3 patches and 1 chapter release ago...

• Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ruifeio wrote: »

So it seems Bugs aren't fixed again...

3 months ago... 3 patches and 1 chapter release ago...

Yup, this is just silly now