The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Add a NO PROC SET CAMPAIGN to Cyrodiil

marius_buys
marius_buys
✭✭✭✭✭
Let the players vote with their feet, add a NO-PROC SET campaign to Cyrodiil

Cyrodiil - Which do you prefer? Player skills vs skills, sets vs sets, simple and fair or complex and build based with a high skill level?
Skill based playability aside, does a no-proc campaign not improve health desyncs caused by computational latency created by the massive conditional checks of proc based sets?

Would you like to see ZOS introduce another campaign to CP & NO CP Cyrodiil? yay or nay?
Edited by marius_buys on 18 June 2021 08:02

Add a NO PROC SET CAMPAIGN to Cyrodiil 345 votes

NO - Do not add a NO-PROC SET CAMPAIGN to Cyrodiil
20%
Gilvothvailjohn_ESONordJitsuArctosCethlennVirtualElizabethlolo_01b16_ESOIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOCyrdemaceb17_ESOJames-WaynekojouDr_GanknsteinSheridancopitoLord_Hevkargen27TequilaFireParasaurolophusLumsdenmlBrrrofskiMikeSkyrim333 70 votes
YES - Do add a NO-PROC SET CAMPAIGN to Cyrodiil
73%
KikazaruMojmirBelegnolegameswithaspoonWuffyCeruleiThrabenGigasaxIruil_ESOZigoSidPygmyOwlleetacakesb16_ESOAllPlayAndNoWorkTheForFeeFNeillMcAttackDTStormfoxbronskizariaNurtharikjaTigorGuizan 255 votes
OTHER - I will elaborate in the comments
5%
Thorntonguessewallb14_ESOforzajuve212WolfpawGoregrinderVaranaWaffennachtMastery404laksikusvamp_emilyTommy_The_GunEmmagoldmanOakenaxeJayrooSillyGTAscarlRaharAyaDarkrbfrgspPirateShaped 20 votes
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing last night and everyone was complaining that half their skills weren't firing. Adding an option of no proc will be good for those who don't like them, but I doubt it will make much difference to the regular campaigns in terms of performance.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt see a difference. Ping was still at 150.
    Didnt feel different to proc set cyro
    Apart from that i felt like a god cos i could suddenly 1vx multiple high ranked enemies
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing last night and everyone was complaining that half their skills weren't firing. Adding an option of no proc will be good for those who don't like them, but I doubt it will make much difference to the regular campaigns in terms of performance.

But players will migrate and vote with their feet yes? :)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil was very enjoyable last night. Not just cause lagg was somewhat better, but pvp had no proccs.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since the test started, PVP looks way more balanced. No more unkillable players, no more infinite resources, no more 1-shot dmg. PVP based on skill, not on carry sets.

Those who want to play PvS (Players vs Sets) have enough campaigns to play.

Give us one without carry-sets.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did enjoy the PvP last night in noCP and my observations were:

1. Lag/ skill/ Bar swap delay was still present but the whole experience was slightly better.

2. Ball Groups that me and my comrades @Unified_Gaming @oscarovegren encountered, we were able to stand against them and even wipe them off, ofc sometimes with help a few solo players around. These groups are not invincible anymore.

3. No Procs was a great experience because now you only had to worry about your skills vs skill of your opponents. We had some really good 3v3/4/5/6.... fights. Sometimes we won sometimes not. But over all really good experience.

4. And last but no least, Tank meta was almost no existent. Occasionally you'd come across some tanky character but they were very rare.

There was one drawback also to the whole experience though. The amount of sets allowed is way too limited. In my opinion sets with stats even with an ability check should be allowed. But some sets need to be carefully examined such as Allesian and a few others so that we don't have the same problem of tank meta again.

My 2 cents..
    Edited by UrbanMonk on 16 February 2021 11:55
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking having the option would fracture the group I run with. Some would want diversity in builds if the no procs campaign include all it includes now. Some really just like their procs as it gives them a little bit more of a chance. I however; would be in the no procs campaign and use whatever I have to, and accept lag however it would happen.
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let the players vote with their feet, add a NO-PROC SET campaign to Cyrodiil

Leave proc sets in IC but the sheer playability of Cyrodiil last night was an absolute pleasure and a throwback to days of old when you could land your hits without lag.
    I propose ZOS ads this as a campaign to BG, CP & NO CP Cyrodiil.

Do it - but why stop there? Add it to Imperial city and BG aswell.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It can be an interesting option. It certainly feels better without offensive or healing proc sets. But performance wasn't noticeably better from what I've seen, but only the developers have access to the relevant server KPIs and variables.

If we're talking strictly about combat balance, offensive and healing proc sets should scale the same way as player skills:
    - Skoria, Grothdarr, Wrath of Elements and other sets that do magical or elemental damage on spell power = spell damage + maximum magicka/10.5
    - Selene, Velidreth, Frenzied Momentum, Stinging Slashes and other sets that do physical, poison, disease or bleed damage on weapon power = weapon damage + maximum stamina/10.5
    - Bogdan the Nighflame, Earthgore, Malubeth and other sets that heal on the highest of the above

Maximum damage or healing should scale on what the tooltip is now, at values of around 7-8K spell/weapon power, but should be far lower for lower stats. The fixed tooltip we have now is totally unbalanced because someone can be in heavy armor with 40k HP with Malacath's Band of Brutality equipped, and still do a lot of damage almost exclusively from proc sets. This kind of tank build has no disadvantages, which shouldn't be the case in a healthy game balance.

It wouldn't even be the first time. For example the Roar of Alkosh set does have this kind of scaling on PTS ATM, meaning the damage and debuff scale off your weapon damage and the latter caps of at 3k for 3k weapon damage.
    Edited by Asardes on 16 February 2021 12:10
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvP only armor with no set bonuses/procs. Likes the idea, for all campaigns.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Jeffrey530
    Jeffrey530
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add one esp for bg please
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No they are part of the game and as valid as any oter set and should be treated as such

Instead make them all scape with your stat kind of line alkosh on pts rigth now
    Edited by Dark_Lord_Kuro on 16 February 2021 12:43
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without dmg dealing proc sets, gameplay is way "healthier". Ball groups are no longer invincible and (just like every one else) they need to be careful what they are doing. Smaller groups and even a bunch of solo players can actually stand a chance (if they are at least half decent). Overall, game seems to be way more balanced. There is a noticable performance improvement, but imho not good enough (server kicks still occur if you approach big fight).

I could potentially add some sets to the list (like sets that give permanent buffs) as those are not "proc" proc sets, but because of how they are coded those have a condition check.
  • oscarovegren
    oscarovegren
    ✭✭✭
    YES YES YES!
  • Jayroo
    Jayroo
    ✭✭✭✭
    remove proc sets from pvp period
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we add a campaign where 1vX isnt possible as well?

How about one where all sets are proc sets only?

Can we have a campaign where no sets are allowed?

What about one where no skills are allowed either?
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How about one where all sets are proc sets only?

What about one where no skills are allowed either?

You listed this twice.
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP enabled, faction UNlocked please :smile:
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NERF, NERF, NERF-- Who has actually died to a proc set this week? I've died to ball groups all spamming Sap Essence or Impulse, mostly because they are too effective now since Stuns, immobilizes, slows were all nerfed a while back--- or I've died to groups of 35k health werewolves who even if you combo them for 25k, they are like a howl away from full health
    I am more inclined to think performance stinks because people aren't dying enough, not the opposite-- We have lost almost any set that has an identity (damage anyway)... Now it's, 1 max resource, 1 dmg, 1 crit or pen, and then +350dmg to whatever.... My game is to find ways to kill whatever the Meta is, not copy it... and it seems whenever something works it gets nerfed.--- My options now are run with a group on a really, really, really survivable toon and fight a battle to see who resources who first........ That is boring to me, so I have been messing with Torugs, Winterborn, Ice Furnace, Valashon Calaarun, Skoria, Grothdar- even on a pure damage build, players are more survivable now, than I can remember since launch.---- I keep thinking of Destiny, which Destiny 1 was fun... yes a few things were always over powered, it was never balanced, etc, etc.... they fixed it with Destiny 2, a bunch of guns that all felt the same, classes that were underwhelming, but it was balanced.... and it wasn't near as fun as the first---- that seems to be where this game is headed

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would love to see this no proc in CP 2.0
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all this does is give organized groups a major advantage, while making it boring for the majority of people.

My feeling is that people want proc sets gone because they stopped winning at some point against ordinary players and whenever that happens we start getting "skill" arguments.

we do know that that whenever the skill argument is used the game usually suffers for it.
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • finehair
    finehair
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people consider health stacking on proc build and blocking is a skilled gameplay and i can't even
    Zos giving you a chance to show off your own skill and not the proc damage of your builds so less talking more raiding
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rungar wrote: »
    all this does is give organized groups a major advantage, while making it boring for the majority of people.

My feeling is that people want proc sets gone because they stopped winning at some point against ordinary players and whenever that happens we start getting "skill" arguments.

we do know that that whenever the skill argument is used the game usually suffers for it.

Not sure what ordinary players are but equipping a set being the difference maker between players is the definition of OP. It's not like it's limited to just "ordinary" players.

I've actually found ball groups a lot easier to deal with myself and my group, than when they also had access to procs. VD, auto heals, cleanses, and immunity may be part of why they were so strong.

At least someone can play a style they want and "git gud" without procs. With procs, its more "forget your style. Get x skills, y sets, and do this."
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only if they significantly reduce what counts as "proc", and extend the sets that work.

Sets providing a buff all the time, are not "proc sets". They're incompetent coding.
    Even sets like "when above 50% health, do X; when below 50% health, do Y" should be allowed.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Proc sets seem overtuned because there is no direct counter. When we had the Dot meta in scalebreaker, the counter was running purge abilities on your setup. Shield stacking the counter was oblivion damage. The counter to players stacking 3k+ crit resistance is malacath's band. The original counter to Proc sets was that they had "a chance" to fire off, so you could not consistently build around them. But since they removed that, they have not added another direct counter as a replacement.

They just need to do something like have Oblivion damage glyphs (or something) add a new status effect like defile, or off balance, that prevents procs from firing for 4 seconds. Then you could time your burst windows within that status effect window, and know that crimson or whatever proc they have won't fire off. People can still run proc builds as they will still work and be viable, but other players can run a direct counter to them of they should choose.

So if players need to run training wheels so they can learn how to PVP, they can. But they will be open to people running counters against them.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another waste of resources as a no proc campaign would be just as empty as the no cp campaign for the same reasons.
    Adjust or remove the bad proc sets instead across the board for PvP and PvE.
    Edited by TequilaFire on 17 February 2021 16:52
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree it's a waste of resources. Procs, like it or not, are 95% of the sets in game. No proc campaign might sound amazing but it is hard to imagine and even harder to implement. Current test haven't influenced cyto performance (in my opinion it's even worse during prime time, but it might be because of other factors), so the idea of no proc campaign is right next to PVE campaign, campaign without nightblades, campaign without ballgroups and other ideas.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another waste of resources as a no proc campaign would be just as empty as the no cp campaign for the same reasons.
    Adjust or remove the bad proc sets instead across the board for PvP and PvE.

Errr... the noCP campaign is anything but empty. (PC-EU)
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree it's a waste of resources. Procs, like it or not, are 95% of the sets in game. No proc campaign might sound amazing but it is hard to imagine and even harder to implement. Current test haven't influenced cyto performance (in my opinion it's even worse during prime time, but it might be because of other factors), so the idea of no proc campaign is right next to PVE campaign, campaign without nightblades, campaign without ballgroups and other ideas.

Whoa, easy on thats a whole lot of assumptions not supported by the poll ;)
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted no, firstly because the definition ZOS uses of proc sets includes completely fine sets such as Seducer and New Moon Acolyte, and secondly because balancing classes respectively for a proc and a non-proc environment are 2 entirely different things. I'd rather they just look into overperforming sets and find a way to make people choose between high survivability and high damage.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50