Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Motif/Style Wish List

lillybit
lillybit
✭✭✭✭✭
I really love the outfit system but can we please, please, please have different height boots? Please?

Apart from 3 or 4 sandals, every single one is knee high. Just a few ankle and thigh high boots would open up so many more looks!

It would also be nice if some of the leg designs were full length instead of cutting off at the bottom where boots would cover. There are some fantastic styles I'd love to use with sandals but they just look odd.

I'd also really love more skirts so I don't have to use Mazzatun for everything and a motif with a proper corset-like top and barely there/arm band shoulders.

They added in dress-up, they could at least give us a bit of variety with it! :D
PS4 EU
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N O H I P F L A P S
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Internet_Mask
    Internet_Mask
    ✭✭✭
    From a pure functionality stand point the outfit system needs a toggle for hip flaps, crotch flaps, and shoulders.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want outfit styles for the civilian clothes I've collected from various houses.

And Dark Seducer style, so I can finally retire the no-longer-available non-set chest piece my one character is wearing (Encasement of Anguish)
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BE ABLE TO DITCH THE FLAPS AND THE SHOULDERS

And more styles for fancy mage ladies that don't want to look too freaky
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id like some outfit styles (like a barbarian for example) with bare chest or that shows as much skin as possible so that you can see/show all the body tatoos
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More variety is always good. A few normal shoe styles instead of boots. More clothing with a lower neckline, not even (only) for ladies' clothes, but also for genderneutral or men's clothing (there are so many styles where the neckline is somewhere on the middle of the throat, which looks uncomfortable in hot climate). Mid-length skirts. Possibility to hide shoulders.

Special wish: Male/neutral Dunmer clothes with skirt (the only Dunmer outfits with skirts available until now - except for the House Dagoth "robes" - are extremely feminine with chest cut-out and all, although men have always been wearing skirts in Dunmeri culture). Okay, I realize that's more a costume thing, but nonetheless - would be nice if it gets implemented in a way, some day.
    Edited by Syldras on 19 July 2020 17:55
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for cool new motifs, but TOGGLES FOR HIP FLAPS, CROTCH FLAPS AND SHOULDERS need to come first!
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why is every leg piece a kilt or long skirt? I'm honestly sick of it. I've been using the Celestial legs forever because it's the best thing I can use to reach the idea of a surcoat. (There's Abah's Watch, but the fit and textures are deeply unfortunate.)

101689_3.jpg

Seriously guys, this is all I want.

Also, see that subtle little stand-up collar? More of that business.
    Edited by SickleCider on 19 July 2020 17:57
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From a pure functionality stand point the outfit system needs a toggle for hip flaps, crotch flaps, and shoulders.

Shouldder should be easy egnough it would be like with helmet

For the flap, as far as i know, they would need to create a new model as the the flap and the chest are one and the same

So one without the hip flap
    One without the coutch flap
    One without both of them
    It would be much more work
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something truly egyptian themed. Khopesh sword, pharoh's hood for light helm and all
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want outfit styles for the civilian clothes I've collected from various houses.

And Dark Seducer style, so I can finally retire the no-longer-available non-set chest piece my one character is wearing (Encasement of Anguish)
    This is something I've been telling friends of mine I'd love, give us the option to 'decon' a piece of civilian clothing to 'learn' the style or something, and then we can either craft it, or apply it as an outfit piece. They added these clothes and then make them next to impossible to find, since the drop rate on them is so darn low. You'd think they'd be a lot more common, especially in dressers, drawers, and wardrobes found in normal houses.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Internet_Mask
    Internet_Mask
    ✭✭✭
    There's two motif styles that I'd really like to see added:

First is the Imperial Palace Guard armor from Oblivion. Since next year is Imperial themed it would be great as a collector's edition style or something. (Just no tassets please.)

latest?cb=20170121153414

Second is the Dawnguard armor. Perhaps without the belt and pouch though.

d98cc528b146c64d0b4b78f5848ad9f2.jpg