Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

UnReleased Hairstyles - Short-mussed-wave Release Date?

Snytchell
Snytchell
✭✭
This topic has been going for about 4 years now since 2016's release on PTS and to this day it hasn't been brought up to day light, i kept questioning over a few tickets in the past if we've ever see it at all, honestly i am willing to pay for the damn hairtstyle the amount required, or even make a petition for it...i mean lets be honest, it is a HANDSOME looking style and a lot of people in the past have countlessly requested it, is there any chance ZOS will ever notice their calls and mine? I mean if the public REALLY is interested in this...why deny it and tease it for years? Was it forgotten?

I'm simply making this discussion in hopes perhaps others can share their thoughts and also (If not hopefully) get someone's attention within ZOS team to re-think it...i mean cuz...look at it: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/short-mussed-wave/

Its bloodY GOURGEUS!
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Snytchell wrote: »
    This topic has been going for about 4 years now since 2016's release on PTS and to this day it hasn't been brought up to day light, i kept questioning over a few tickets in the past if we've ever see it at all, honestly i am willing to pay for the damn hairtstyle the amount required, or even make a petition for it...i mean lets be honest, it is a HANDSOME looking style and a lot of people in the past have countlessly requested it, is there any chance ZOS will ever notice their calls and mine? I mean if the public REALLY is interested in this...why deny it and tease it for years? Was it forgotten?

I'm simply making this discussion in hopes perhaps others can share their thoughts and also (If not hopefully) get someone's attention within ZOS team to re-think it...i mean cuz...look at it: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/short-mussed-wave/

Its bloodY GOURGEUS!

That it does. Only linked the front shots of Female / Male of it in case others didn't want to follow link.
    Short-Mussed-Wave.jpg
    Short-Mussed-Wave-2-1.jpg

As well... noticed this one... one day I'll be able to make my character look like Wednesday Addams.
    White-River-Braids-Female-Front.jpg
    Edited by StormeReigns on 3 April 2020 08:55
  • Snytchell
    Snytchell
    ✭✭
    Snytchell wrote: »

Its bloodY GOURGEUS!

That it does. Only linked the front shots of Female / Male of it in case others didn't want to follow link.
    Short-Mussed-Wave.jpg
    Short-Mussed-Wave-2-1.jpg

As well... noticed this one... one day I'll be able to make my character look like Wednesday Addams.
    White-River-Braids-Female-Front.jpg

Ah noted, but yeah quite frankly its been years and i gotta admit, the hairstyle im using on my Breton...is horrible...i really need an hairstyle like that XD or at the very LEAST...this one but without the ridiculous Pinkhair Dye...

Magenta-Rainbow-Hair-Male-Front.jpg[img][/img]
    Edited by Snytchell on 3 April 2020 09:09
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    more beards and hair cuts would definitely be appreciated...but i guess the "development time to crowns spent" ratio is too bad for zos
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS stated recently that they're working on redoing characters body look and hair, but we haven't any more information on this at the moment.
  • Snytchell
    Snytchell
    ✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »

Yes @The_Saint perfectly aware of that post...just as i stated, i am just sharing my opinion and wanting to hear others on it. :neutral:
  • Snytchell
    Snytchell
    ✭✭
    Sarousse wrote: »
    ZoS stated recently that they're working on redoing characters body look and hair, but we haven't any more information on this at the moment.

Huh, really? Where can i find info on that?
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been said during an interview from Rich Lambert, I'm trying to retrieve it.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for Short Mussed Wave. That's probably my most desired Crown Store item at the moment. The Unruly Bangs style isn't far behind.

And of course, we get to see NPCs with these styles. I even love when one of these unavailable styles is featured in a crown store graphic (Short Mussed Wave is really prominent on the upcoming violin emote, and even the 'Appearance Change Token' has a dude with the Heroic Poet style that's been out of the store forever)

I don't know why they're not just releasing hairstyles. That's one of the most commonly requested features in any character customization game, people are quite literally begging ZOS to let them spend money, and these styles exist in game already, they just need to be activated.