Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Login Failed PS4NA ?

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_BillE I know you're the master blaster on this topic.

Connection to server timed out. Please try again later.

Getting this error over and over after I already power cycled my ps4 and restarted my router and modem. Also I deleted my saved data still getting error.

Is anyone having issues -

Haaaalp in the middle of my Necro skyshard grind.

• kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a buddy having the same issue
    PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
  • Darkandsinful
    Darkandsinful
    ✭✭
    got booted mid quest an hour ago can't log in, announcements show "could not retrieve announcements" when i try to go further i get login failed connection to server timed out. please try again later. i have restarted the ps4 and even restored licenses and nothing.
  • kryptly
    kryptly
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue since here in Reno, nv.
  • Darkandsinful
    Darkandsinful
    ✭✭
    kryptly wrote: »

really i didnt think anyone lived in reno.

having said that yeah im in reno so it's definitly a westcoast thing and i can play other games so it's not psn
  • kryptly
    kryptly
    Soul Shriven

really i didnt think anyone lived in reno.

having said that yeah im in reno so it's definitly a westcoast thing and i can play other games so it's not psn

Lol yeah not to many people that play live in Reno I'm guessing. But yeah other games work, but I'm watching Joe Dirt again till it works. I want to get back to my necro grind
    Edited by kryptly on 9 June 2019 01:35
  • Goletto13
    Goletto13
    Soul Shriven
    I am in Carson city and it did the same thing to me and a few friends at about 5pm.
  • kryptly
    kryptly
    Soul Shriven
    Goletto13 wrote: »
    I am in Carson city and it did the same thing to me and a few friends at about 5pm.

So at 5 it started and still no luck getting back in?
  • RB1113
    RB1113
    Soul Shriven
    Hi peeps from Reno and Carson City, I am in Gardnerville and having same issue.
  • Goletto13
    Goletto13
    Soul Shriven
    yep still no luck. Login Failed Connection to server timed out. please try again later.
  • mictrost
    mictrost
    Same from Central Oregon, trying since 5 pm pst.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did some research - there's a partial outage effecting my area. Meaning you can have internet but some gateways and paths that lead to different servers could be effected.

In this case ZOS servers are effected.

Call your internet provider - technical support for more info.

Not a ZOS problem... ask for a call back when full services are restored. Then log back on continue to grind Necros. 👍
  • mictrost
    mictrost
    I don't know if it's related, but I can't play RDR2 online either lol. It's just not wanting me to be social. Or at least play games socially which for me amounts to the same thing right now :)
  • kryptly
    kryptly
    Soul Shriven
    I know a work around for some. If you hotspot your phone it will let you play, but that's dependent on your plan and etc. But it does work.
  • Darkandsinful
    Darkandsinful
    ✭✭
    it's been 4 and a 1/2 hours and nothing, can't even access their web page for support.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carson City here, having the same issue on PC.
  • The_Lusty_Maid
    West coast aon spectrum, I got kicked out around 5ish and still unable to log in
  • The_Lusty_Maid
    Still not able to log in
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    Contacted Spectrum since this seems to be specific to those of us on the west coast with that ISP:

t82j0w1mbs7i.jpg

• WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BigBragg

You are a GOD - I thought I went too far calling. Damn you went the distance my friend. 👍

This will be interesting to see what ZOS has to say.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was able to use my cellphone to submit a ticket with ZOS, more evidence that this is a Spectrum issue. Still one that ZOS needs to clear up with them. le sigh
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to use my cellphone to submit a ticket with ZOS, more evidence that this is a Spectrum issue. Still one that ZOS needs to clear up with them. le sigh

That's a good idea - But I found if I try to submit a ticket the eso homepage doesn't even load.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That's a good idea - But I found if I try to submit a ticket the eso homepage doesn't even load.

It doesn't when I use my pc or WiFi. Had to switch over to my 4G data so it didn't use Spectrum.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Darkandsinful
    Darkandsinful
    ✭✭
    14 and a 1/2 hours and still down.
  • VoteHaelga
    VoteHaelga
    ✭✭
    Bump @ZOS_BillE
    Vote Haelga 2015
  • RB1113
    RB1113
    Soul Shriven
    I tried to submit a ticket via PC and my cell phone but am unable to reach that particular website. It is not an internet issue, for me anyway. I did reach out via a twitter to Bethesda support but no response as of yet. I am in need of an ESO fix.
  • mictrost
    mictrost
    I know a work around for some. If you hotspot your phone it will let you play, but that's dependent on your plan and etc. But it does work.

Thank you for that, I did not think of it and it's working for me. I still can't use my high speed wired connection but it's letting me in to at least grab my daily reward and I should be able to kill something today for the twitch drops. Thank you thank you :).
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow - Still nothing after a day, so it's not ZOS problem or Spectrum problem ? But the 3rd parties problem ...

Guess were never playing ESO again due to blaming issues ?

Who is this 3rd party and who's responsible for this delay ? 🤔

• BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭