Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Unofficial Discussion Thread for "Introducing the Baandari Pedlar Crown Crate Season"

• eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea how Cyrod Gentry's Town Gown relates to Baandari theme, but I'm glad it is back. Missed it when it was in the store.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just a quick update.

The newest version of the Crown Crate Tracker addon is now available. It adds support for Preview Crates, so make sure to update before June 21st, when everyone will get a free Baandari Pedlar Preview Crate daily login reward. Otherwise, you will get UI errors when you try to view it in your history, because older versions of the addon were not written with crates having 3 cards in mind.

Also! The crown crates website was just updated to include the number of times an item was seen, in addition to its drop chance.

Thanks! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my free crate I got the Indigo Senche Panther and I am quite satisfied with it. Looks like a decent mount and fits well for my black Khajiit. Most of the other mounts (in)fortunately look meh.
    Edited by Seraphayel on 7 June 2019 09:01
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sucks that the two afflicted items, the ONLY 2 items I was interested in for this entire season, are in those stupid gambling crates. Looks like I won't be spending any crowns for a while.
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    I found a listing of a "Prong-Eared Forge Mouser" (black colored Grimalkin) in the locked collection in my database. That kitty is called "Earzels" (same nickname as Grimalkin has).

On uesp.net was a similar entry in the Pets section.

But unfortunately I cant find an entry on www.crowncrates.com.

Has anyone looted the cat from theirs Baandari Preview crate?
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Inaya on 28 June 2019 16:22
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just a quick note. Regular Baandari Pedlar Crates should not be confused with their Preview Crate counterpart. They do not drop the same collectibles. I've added a notice on the crate's page to hopefully clear up some of the confusion.

In addition, it appears that the Dragonscale Crates started counting down in the crown store today. It looks like the Baandari Pedlar season will begin on on July 3rd, 2019 at 10:00AM EDT / 7:00AM PDT / 14:00PM UTC. This means we'll be getting the official discussion thread with the confirmed item drops sometime soon. See you on the other side! :wink:
    Edited by Faunter on 29 June 2019 10:42
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The spelling of peddler as pedlar, while probably lore consistent, annoys me as much as "lite" instead of "Light" on products. I so wish you guys hadn't done that.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely terrible that they put the Khajiit martial arts katas in the gambling boxes. They should all be on the store for normal purchase by normal consumers.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick update: Since the Baandari Pedlar Shield Outfit Style is part of this month's daily login rewards, it most likely won't be in available through the crates.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Well it looks like I will burn trough a lot of gems.
    Saw some playing this
    https://www.crowncrates.com/baandaripedlar#c6360
    it looked like it was not an memento but rater an continuous play until you do something else like /lute is.

The Mime memento seems to go on forever. This one might be like the mime.