The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Brassy Assasin Personality

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solda wrote: »
    BlueViolet wrote: »
    I wish they'd be a tiny bit more specific. "Soon" and "All good things ... " in ZoS terms, could mean a year from now :disappointed:

Yeah I know the feel, I want it right now but I know that ain't gonna happen :/

We're planning on bringing it back soon but haven't announced exact dates yet. It will be in the month's Crown Store Showcase when it does return so there won't be any ambiguity about when it will be on sale :)

She is speaking Gina. Let me translate: "Soooooooon".
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Wildbloom
    Wildbloom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    I wish they'd be a tiny bit more specific. "Soon" and "All good things ... " in ZoS terms, could mean a year from now :disappointed:

We're planning on bringing it back soon but haven't announced exact dates yet. It will be in the month's Crown Store Showcase when it does return so there won't be any ambiguity about when it will be on sale :)

We don't even have a "soon" anymore, we have "It's going up in March, we'll announce the date when we reveal the showcase"!

That's the best thing we can ask for! Thanks ZOS!
    "Hello, Skellington Pal! How are you today? Bone dry, you say? I’d offer you a glass of water, but it’d all fall through! I need more coffee."

ZOS_GinaBruno, patch 5.0.1 PTS patch notes, 4/22/2019
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the best thing we got, I'll take it.
    And here I thought I would be submitting a support ticket for the,
    Beloved brassy assassin personality,
    And the adorable brassy assassin hairstyle,
    Dont forget the lovely Naryu's morag tong costume.
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gibgarde wrote: »

We don't even have a "soon" anymore, we have "It's going up in March, we'll announce the date when we reveal the showcase"!

I thought the same about March!
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Not to split hairs, but they haven't specified March :tongue: I sure am hoping it will be March, and the 'Soon' tweet would be fair if it was March, but they said it will be in 'the month's showcase when it returns' not 'next month's showcase'. :worried:
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only been playing since last June, but I'm sure I saw it in the summer. I didn't want it - after having been inundated with Naryu when I first started.... just ugh.... And actually that was why I bought Summerset so soon. Couldn't have been worse! And wasn't. The Psijic quest line, love it! Love finding all those yummy set pieces in portals.... SO much better that an assassin.... No use for those - neither Morag Tong, nor DB, not even TG.... Well, TG because of the troves.... with set pieces sometimes....
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    This is what they put in a Twitter reply not long ago... It gives me some hope. And I also read an above reply, so glad it's coming back at some point.

Screenshot-2019-02-19-21-20-16-1.png
    Edited by Snipress on 20 February 2019 02:24
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things I want to return in the crown store:
    1. Brassy Assassin
    2. Witch charger horse (I think that’s what it’s called. I just really like the fur tack on it)
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh great, thanks for letting us know!
    I was bothered that it might make a surprise appearance when I didn't have spare crowns. At least this way we can be prepared.
    EU / NA / PC
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still, how soon is "soon"?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Fusharji_Seht
    Fusharji_Seht
    ✭✭✭
    Pevey wrote: »
    I can confirm that if you submit a detailed and polite ticket to support, you might get lucky and get someone in support who will make a swap for you. Be concise but include the exact name of the items and the number of crowns, like this:

Brassy Assassin Personality: 1200 crowns
    Adorable Assassin Hairstyle: 400 crowns
    Total: 1600 crowns

Start by saying that you have heard that sometimes it is possible to get items that are no longer available in the crown store if you send a ticket to support. Have the crowns in your account ready to go. Expect that it will take a few days, as they have to escalate it. Be patient and polite, you might get lucky. I did!

@Pevey I'm pretty sure they ask you kindly to not go publicly shouting this type of thing from the rooftops. If they get enough people spamming their support, they're going to deny all requests. So... stop it.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that if you submit a detailed and polite ticket to support, you might get lucky and get someone in support who will make a swap for you. Be concise but include the exact name of the items and the number of crowns, like this:

Start by saying that you have heard that sometimes it is possible to get items that are no longer available in the crown store if you send a ticket to support. Have the crowns in your account ready to go. Expect that it will take a few days, as they have to escalate it. Be patient and polite, you might get lucky. I did!

@ Pevey I'm pretty sure they ask you kindly to not go publicly shouting this type of thing from the rooftops. If they get enough people spamming their support, they're going to deny all requests. So... stop it.

“Too many people are asking to spend money, so we shouldn’t let them give us any money”

That doesn’t sound like the usual ZOS way
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is soon?!?!?!?! ;_;
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • dusk22
    dusk22
    Soul Shriven
    DenniMyuu wrote: »
    When is soon?!?!?!?! ;_;

When will then be now??

Soon sir, soon.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »

Not to split hairs, but they haven't specified March :tongue: I sure am hoping it will be March, and the 'Soon' tweet would be fair if it was March, but they said it will be in 'the month's showcase when it returns' not 'next month's showcase'. :worried:

Could be April or May. Still, it is coming back.
  • Solda
    Solda
    bluebird wrote: »

Could be April or May. Still, it is coming back.

The sooner the better. ;)
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only personality I find that isn't overdone. Though the heroic one is okay.
  • A_Silverius
    A_Silverius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also need this back please :) Karthwolf Charger mount
    Karthwolf-Charger-Upgraded.jpg?resize=533%2C461&ssl=1
    All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's my birthday next monday, can we get a showcase by then? ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pevey I'm pretty sure they ask you kindly to not go publicly shouting this type of thing from the rooftops. If they get enough people spamming their support, they're going to deny all requests. So... stop it.

So only I can have access to super secret special requests!
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    dusk22 wrote: »
    DenniMyuu wrote: »
    When is soon?!?!?!?! ;_;

When will then be now??

Soon sir, soon.

Not soon enough :(
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • 6point6b16_ESO
    6point6b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    GIVE BACK PIRATE OUTFITS!!!! NOW!!!!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The showcase is supposed to come out next monday, 4th of march. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Brassy Assassin Personality. Naryu's costume and hair would be nice too.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • EnolezDrata
    EnolezDrata
    ✭✭✭
    up for new coming showcase! we still here and still wait
    PC/EU
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It better be here today, ZOS.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Solda
    Solda
    Its in the Crown Showcase bboooiiisssss!!!
  • matsuobasho
    matsuobasho
    ✭✭
    Ye boiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    YESSSS! And the hair, and the costume! PERFECT <3
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sincerely, thank you ZOS.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From March 11th to March 14th there will be a Brass Ass In the crown store. Don't miss it this time.
    PS5 EU.