The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Brassy Assasin Personality

• AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    1 day left for Kagouti and Vivec tatoos but we still have 6 more days of the event. I really hope they're saving the best for last. Come on, give us the personality. And hair and costume too.

This is my hope too, although we have Hearts Day on Saturday so I hope we have many things rammed into the crown store. Honestly ZoS, we actually want to spend money, please let us ❤️
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Btw. Hom much did this personality originally cost?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw. Hom much did this personality originally cost?

I believe it was 1200 crowns.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if it'll get a discount now.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shut up and take my money!!!!
  • Seebs
    Seebs
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly. Could just use more personalities in general
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ogou wrote: »
    Makes me wonder what other crown store items have never made it back.

The Pay to Lose bucket and broom have not returned.

The Black Fredas Special has come up every year, but it's never repeated the same content.

Grand Topal Hideaway hasn't returned, as far as I can remember. Also, the furnishing packs that came with it are also unavailable now (I think.)

Lots of Hairstyles, like, Adorable Assassin, Casual Rascal, Heroic Poet, Wavy Triple Braided Updo, Dragonfly Wing Lashes, Long Patriarch Beard, Subtle Dark Lashes, and Sailor's Squid Goatee are now gone.

Ebony Epidermis, though it might come back for this event.

There were a lot of three costume packs early on. I think most of those came back in crown crates, though some may be completely gone.

Chef's Outfit, Blacksmith's Outfit and Dark Shaman are gone. Though they came back in the first Undaunted Celebration. Dragon Warrior might have popped up in a Crown Crate, I'm not sure.

The Draugr polymorph has never returned, though I think the Factotum one has.

There's a metric ****ton of mounts and pets. I'm pretty sure some of those have never cycled back through, but even looking at a list, it's hard to know.
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Pay to Lose bucket and broom have not returned.

The Black Fredas Special has come up every year, but it's never repeated the same content.

Grand Topal Hideaway hasn't returned, as far as I can remember. Also, the furnishing packs that came with it are also unavailable now (I think.)

Lots of Hairstyles, like, Adorable Assassin, Casual Rascal, Heroic Poet, Wavy Triple Braided Updo, Dragonfly Wing Lashes, Long Patriarch Beard, Subtle Dark Lashes, and Sailor's Squid Goatee are now gone.

Ebony Epidermis, though it might come back for this event.

There were a lot of three costume packs early on. I think most of those came back in crown crates, though some may be completely gone.

Chef's Outfit, Blacksmith's Outfit and Dark Shaman are gone. Though they came back in the first Undaunted Celebration. Dragon Warrior might have popped up in a Crown Crate, I'm not sure.

The Draugr polymorph has never returned, though I think the Factotum one has.

There's a metric ****ton of mounts and pets. I'm pretty sure some of those have never cycled back through, but even looking at a list, it's hard to know.

Damn... Forgot about most of these. And I really wanted that blacksmith outfit to. ZOS, what are you waiting for?
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ which, btw, would explain why they're currently saying "no" to the ticket requests.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    ^ which, btw, would explain why they're currently saying "no" to the ticket requests.
    I think they are saying no to ticket requests randomly. I asked about an outfit a year or so ago, and was denied, even though the outfit hasn't been back in the crown store or any of the new crown crates since then. Meanwhile I asked about a furniture pack and it was granted, even though it returned once or even twice to the crown store since then. And now apparently people have been getting their personality requests denied, even though it will return anyway... Don't get me wrong, I love it that they sometimes accomodate our purchasing wishes, and sometimes return items... but the chances of accepting/rejecting requests are probably decided by a coinflip tbh :wink:
  • Victus
    Victus
    ✭✭✭
    What's weird is that I don't remember this coming out at all, and wasn't until I saw a guildie with it after the fact. Seems like a poor job advertising, which is shocking tbh.
    Throm the First - Redguard Dragon Knight - Daggerfall Covenant
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up, dont forget.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dragon Warrior might have popped up in a Crown Crate, I'm not sure.

Dragon Warrior did return in a sale during the last event. It was 750 crowns.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guess "soon" is more of a "no ETA" because store just flipped over and it ain't there.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    i waited for 10 mins for the store to flip and oof no personality :'(
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo. >.<
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS, I am dissapoint. ;(
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ;( I was hoping they would be nice and add it in.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Skyasi
    Skyasi
    Soul Shriven
    I only slept two hours and got up really early for the flip. I was so sad when I didn't see it. I was positive it was going to come out today. Guess not. Still some hope for Saturday.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    haelene wrote: »
    Boo. >.<
    ZOS, I am dissapoint. ;(
    Same :disappointed: Boo. Guess their 'Soon' tease on Twitter isn't going to be as soon as we had hoped...
    I guess I'll keep hoping it's next week... There's nothing sheduled for the 18th in the Showcase, so they could make our day by putting up the personality AND the hair :wink:
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoS you upset me on Valentine’s Day
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So that's it? We give up?

I say: NEVER! KEEP IT AFLOAT!
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    So that's it? We give up?

I say: NEVER! KEEP IT AFLOAT!

We could sleep on bridges as a show of defiance...

...wait
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's still 4 days left in the event, right?
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 day left for Kagouti and Vivec tatoos but we still have 6 more days of the event. I really hope they're saving the best for last. Come on, give us the personality. And hair and costume too.
    I kinda regret buying the Vivec tattoos cause vampirism
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    haelene wrote: »
    Boo. >.<
    ZOS, I am dissapoint. ;(
    Same :disappointed: Boo. Guess their 'Soon' tease on Twitter isn't going to be as soon as we had hoped...
    I guess I'll keep hoping it's next week... There's nothing sheduled for the 18th in the Showcase, so they could make our day by putting up the personality AND the hair :wink:

Well, at least they know about our wish, so we'll see it sooner or later :)
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this personality, and I like it much.

That said, in solidarity, your post is about to go off the front page so here I am. Posting. And not using the "b" word lest the overlords shake a finger at me...
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on zos there's only 3 days left of the event we need this personality and hairstyle back!
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ik i want it so bad, op personality
    at a place nobody knows