Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    KillerJd wrote: »
    Can i get an invite to tribunal traders, thanks

Sure but please leave you're in game @name so we invite the right person! Or contact @Ireniicus direct in game :)
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • forfoxsakemary
    @chess1ukb16_ESO Haha thank you so much !! o:):D
  • Mendit
    Mendit
    Returning player looking to join active guild.. usually sell around 50k a week :)@Mendit
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    hi @Mendit and welcome back to the game! I have sent you an invite to our Mournhold guild The Alchemist's Emporium.

Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • megalol55608
    megalol55608
    Soul Shriven
    hello,
    i would to join The Alchemist's Emporium i could sell around 30-35k a week my id is @megalol55608
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    hi @megalol55608! Invite sent :)
    Ireniicus
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    TTG is full but all other guilds are recruiting!
    Ireniicus
  • NeilT
    NeilT
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    If there is a spot available, I would like to join Tribunal Traders in Cat City.

@NeilT
  • Modernn
    Modernn
    Hi, i would like to join Traders of the Covenant @Modernn
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @NeilT,

Invite sent to Tribunal Traders! @Modernn added you to the TotC waitlist as they are 500 members at the moment!
    Ireniicus
  • Carl_Bar
    Carl_Bar
    Apologies for posting here but i suspect i won't get in game till sometime monday. I'm part of tamriel Marketeers. Just an FYI for them. I'm aware i very probably missed my quota for this week unless what i had in the AH all sold.

Figured i owed an explanation. TLDR computer stuff the last couple of weeks has limited my ability to get on. Should be done once the in progress data recovery on a drive finishes and expect to be back to normal next week.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Carl - I have passed on your message to the Marketeers GM.
    Ireniicus
  • Carl_Bar
    Carl_Bar
    Hi Carl - I have passed on your message to the Marketeers GM.

Appreciated. Hopefully will get everything finally sorted today. Taking some juggling of stuff on drives to find the space to save everything so i can then sort it later. Grrrr.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi - We have a few spots in our Grahtwood, Craglorn, Vivec (Divine Deals only) and Rawlkha guilds.
    Ireniicus
  • gplumblingnrb18_ESO
    Sup, I'm currently in Guild Name: Tamriel Marketeers and would like to join another Guild also.

I make around 100k - 1mil gold per week and a average of between 350k - 600k gold per week. (Depending on how much I grind)

I would like to join Guild Name: Galactic Trade Market if possible.

My user ID: @stunslave

Chrz
    Edited by gplumblingnrb18_ESO on 19 December 2018 05:40
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent, welcome to family! :)
    EU/PC trading guilds:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root
    Twist it Sis - Stormhaven - Wayrest
    To join, contact ingame @Balastar

Manager of Crown Network Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join!
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    After some previous holiday week cleaning, we have a number of open positions in most of our Guild so if you need a new player friendly, experienced or veteran level Trade Guild we have you covered across our Eight prestigious Guilds. Drop a note here with your @name and location/or Guild preference!
    Ireniicus
  • furkangoktas
    furkangoktas
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i would like to join Traders of the Covenant @furkangoktas
  • Sareban
    Sareban
    Soul Shriven
    hi i wanna join alchemist's emporium. @Sareban
  • paradox2419
    could i get a invite to
    Grahtwood (ELDEN ROOT)
    Guild Name: Allmart
    Sales requirement: 10k/week

please @paradox2419
    Edited by paradox2419 on 25 December 2018 23:44
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    furkangoktas; Welcome to your new Trade Guild!

Sareban; paradox2419; Invites sent!

Ireniicus
  • zhuzhu11
    zhuzhu11
    Soul Shriven
    @zhuzhu11
    Hi, I want to join the guild, Tamriel Traders Guild, my sales are from 500k
    Edited by zhuzhu11 on 26 December 2018 14:58
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @zhuzhu11 Invite sent
    Ireniicus
  • danny.fidlerb16_ESO
    danny.fidlerb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by danny.fidlerb16_ESO on 27 December 2018 14:13
  • Osodon736
    Osodon736
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I am looking for a quality trading guild to actively participate in

Please invite
    @Osodon736
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Osodon736 - Hi I have sent you an invite to our Divine deals Trade Guild. Have fun!
    Ireniicus
  • sofatop
    sofatop
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, would like invite to your mournhold trader, if possible?
    @sofatop
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @sofatop you should have an invite to our wonderful The Alchemist's Emporium Trade Guild in Mournhold.
    Ireniicus
  • Carl_Bar
    Carl_Bar
    Hey me again, sadly aside from a couple of brief logons after my last post here IRL plus christmas/New Year has kept me from logging in and i expect IRL stuff to keep me out for a while so if they haven't already given me the boot, (not sure on usual christmas/new year policy), can you let tamriel marketeers know they can drop me out and i'll re-apply when i can get back into the game on a regular basis.
  • Lenah Deluxe
    Lenah Deluxe
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to get an invite for "The Alchemist's Emporium" or "Traders of the Ebonheart". First preferred. @Sinterra
This discussion has been closed.