Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Fashion Megathread

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, @radiostar I like the whole two-tone ambiance
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This outfit is my attempt at a leather outfit
    mzge0ec69a5t.jpg

This outfit was inspired by Kiss
    iy9xp4k2ye7k.jpg

Nice Barbarian costume
    yj4ipo2fkoug.jpg
    Edited by spartaxoxo on 4 September 2021 09:18
    Options
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    mzge0ec69a5t.jpg
    [edited out other outfits]

Awesome looking outfits. May I ask, what chest do you use in the first one?
    Edited by aaisoaho on 4 September 2021 09:04
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaisoaho wrote: »
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    mzge0ec69a5t.jpg
    [edited out other outfits]

Awesome looking outfits. May I ask, what chest do you use in the first one?

Thank you! It's the Silver Dawn Jack.
    Options
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭
    iQ5Giki.png
    N6fySpD.png
    XQRmeqz.png
    Q33rcl6.png
    qhkHmY8.png
    iOf5oI3.png
    Pr1mLjw.png

Motifs/Dyes:

1 (Ra'kazra)
    • Head/Chest/Feet - Anequina
    • Shoulders - Shield of Senchal
    • Legs - Silver Dawn
    • Waist - Dremora
    • Hands - Psijic Warden Gauntlets
    • Bow/Swords - Pyandonean
    • Dyes - Ayleid Gold, Vehk's Mystic Blue, Doomcrag Verdigris

2:
    • Head - Ja'zennji Siir
    • Chest/Legs/Feet - Sunspire
    • Shoulders - Pellitine
    • Waist/Bow - Tsaesci
    Dyes - Anequina Sunrise, Blood Gold, Welkynd Blue, Pact Vanquisher Brown

3:
    • Head/Shoulders - Ja'zennj Siir
    • Chest/Feet/Hands - Pellitine
    • Legs - Silver Dawn
    • Waist - Tsaesci

4 (Dothnel):
    • Head/Shoulders/Feet - Dead-Water
    • Chest - Huntsman
    • Hands/Legs - Elder Argonian
    • Waist - Anequina
    • Bow - Blackreach Vanguard
    • Swords - Pristine Moon Crescent
    Dyes - Silvenar Green (Doomcrag Verdigris), Pact Vanquisher Brown, Craftmaster Gold, Wolf's Fur Brown

5:
    • Head/Hands/Feet - Ra Gada
    • Chest - Tsaesci
    • Legs - Sunspire
    • Waist - Ja'zennji Siir
    • Shoulders - Celestial
    • Bow - Ebonshadow
    Dyes - Anequina Sunrise, Rank 4 Materials, Rank 8 Materials

6:
    • Head - Sapiarch
    • Chest - Moongrave Fane
    • Shoulders/Bow - Dragonguard
    • Waist/Hands - Ebonsteel Knight
    • Feet - Doctrine Ordinator
    • Legs - Nighthollow
    • Bow - Divine Prosecution
    Dyes - Red Diamond Red or Champion Red, Rank 8 Materials (metal), Thalmor Black or Coldharbour Ash Black, and I think Pellitine Coral

Mirri (1)
    • Chest - Elder Argonian
    • Shoulders - Dead-Water
    • Hands - Ancient Elf
    • Waist - Assassin's League
    • Legs - Nighthollow
    • Feet - Prophet
    • Bow - Swordthane
    Dyes - Falinesti Green, Pact Vanquisher Brown, Restorative Gold, Wolf's Fur Brown, Adventurer Brown, Varla White, Rank 8 Materials

Mirri (2)
    • Chest - Akaviri Potentate
    • Shoulders/Gloves/Pants - Ra Gada
    • Waist - Ja'zennj Siir
    • Legs - Sunspire
    • Bow - Divine Prosecution
    Dyes - Anequina Sunrise, Varla White, Rank 8 Materials, Rank 4 Materials
    Edited by Kadraeus on 5 September 2021 15:06
    Options
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, you make a really good use of the bright/flashy colors
    Options
  • Jermolowicz
    Jermolowicz
    ✭✭✭
    So time for some updates, some new chars and some inspired changes by the people in here.

First of the newcomers!

Kicking off with my newest Imperial gal.
    q2RD65c.png

Followed by my latest High Ordinator gal and member of house Indoril.
    YhCh8nu.png

And then some updates.

First off my Nord gal got some new better fitting shoulders and changed in her two hander for a nice sword and shield.
    hKHnQya.png

Then Daro'Chani. Wasn't quite happy with the Grim Harlequin hood on Khajiit as it lacks ears. So got inspired by a recent outfit shown here and found the helmet working perfect with her black ensemble.
    K8TFV3C.png

And finally a big update to Morgana Hlaalu. Was really inspired by ZigoSid hlaalu agent outfit, so I copied it over changed the boots and some of the dye choices.
    y5TOKai.png

PC-EU ~ Loves Khajiits, Alfiqs, Dunmers, Elsweyr, Vvanderfell and housing. Casual PvP and Cyrodill.
    Options
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice ones ;)

Especially your imperial, as I'm always "maining" imperials in TES
    Edited by ZigoSid on 6 September 2021 07:01
    Options
  • Jermolowicz
    Jermolowicz
    ✭✭✭
    ZigoSid wrote: »
    Nice ones ;)

Especially your imperial, as I'm always "maining" imperials in TES

Thanks!

Unlike singleplayer TES games I always end up with just making the same char over and over (blame stealth). But in ESO making alts and outfits is so rewarding.

About to fill out char slot #10 with an altmer.
    PC-EU ~ Loves Khajiits, Alfiqs, Dunmers, Elsweyr, Vvanderfell and housing. Casual PvP and Cyrodill.
    Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Came back to play after two years. Of course I needed a new look!

CqBJ2wz.jpg
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
    Options
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting those Waking Flame and True Sworn chests to good use!

MvMYIqj.png

hVKpMs8.png
    Edited by WaywardArgonian on 7 September 2021 09:55
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
    Options
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭

Your characters look badass! First one's making me want to put on the Hazardous Alchemy hood again. Such a great model. You seem to have made a typo with the image embedding, though
    Options
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZigoSid wrote: »
    Nice, you make a really good use of the bright/flashy colors

Thank you! I have to force myself not to use Anequina Sunrise on everything lol. It's such a great dye
    Options
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadraeus wrote: »

Your characters look badass! First one's making me want to put on the Hazardous Alchemy hood again. Such a great model. You seem to have made a typo with the image embedding, though

Yeah, I'm too stupid to figure out how to edit posts on here.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a gear icon next to the post number. Click it, click Edit in the dropdown.
    Options
  • Jermolowicz
    Jermolowicz
    ✭✭✭

MvMYIqj.png

hVKpMs8.png

Would love to know the part list on this outfit :open_mouth:

From the female outfit I could identify every single piece except for the pants. It's driving me nuts :cry:
    Edited by Jermolowicz on 7 September 2021 01:39
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Jura23 I like the way you have chosen pieces, but I find myself wanting to tweak your color palate. My first impulse is to want to do the headwrap and boots in that vivid blue, but I bet the dye job wouldn't work. Then I find myself thinking about changing the blue in the pants to match the boots.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    @Jura23 I like the way you have chosen pieces, but I find myself wanting to tweak your color palate. My first impulse is to want to do the headwrap and boots in that vivid blue, but I bet the dye job wouldn't work. Then I find myself thinking about changing the blue in the pants to match the boots.

Hey, thanks for your input. I'll consider what you said. It's actually contraband violet, wanted to plug it in since it was pretty demanding to do the achievment, haha.
    Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's the result, which I think is indeed better than the original. I used Transliminal violet (the head) and Covenant blue (the rest) because I think they looked most similar.

BS9ccTO.jpg
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

Here's the result, which I think is indeed better than the original. I used Transliminal violet (the head) and Covenant blue (the rest) because I think they looked most similar.

snip

That just my opinion but I liked the 1st one better.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »

I do like the boots that way...looking at the hat, just the "top" of the wrap blue doesn't seem quite right. Would the "bottom" of it take a blue dye?

And I didn't notice it before but the center of the belt is colored as well. Cool.

It's very kind of you to play around with this @Jura23
    Edited by newtinmpls on 7 September 2021 19:28
    Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

snip

No problem, that's why we have a discussion after all!

I do like the boots that way...looking at the hat, just the "top" of the wrap blue doesn't seem quite right. Would the "bottom" of it take a blue dye?

And I didn't notice it before but the center of the belt is colored as well. Cool.

It's very kind of you to play around with this @Jura23

I could make the whole mask blue but I won't because at the back of the neck the clipping beetween the mask and the tunic isn't perfect, so I need them to have the same color. And I want the tunic white, so that's the reason I kept the lower part of the mask the way it is.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Jura23 good point about the clipping. I'm thinking the top is Corsair?
    Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jura23 good point about the clipping. I'm thinking the top is Corsair?

Nope, it's turban Balaclava collectible.
    the rest is: mercenary arm cops, battleground runner jack, orc gloves 1, dremora girdle, ancient orc guards, abah's watch shoes.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Jura23 actually I meant "top" as in the jack; I have used something similar and I thought that was the style. Dang I'll have to look it up.

This is the only pic I can find of my use of it - sorry, she was in the process of doing a weird favor for a stranger.

vBwbx3j.png

Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another one of my attemts, which I named "tribal horror".

jiGsxyA.jpg
    Thanks @Jura23 actually I meant "top" as in the jack; I have used something similar and I thought that was the style. Dang I'll have to look it up.

This is the only pic I can find of my use of it - sorry, she was in the process of doing a weird favor for a stranger.

vBwbx3j.png

Very cool outfit, thx for sharing!
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tribal Horror is very scary. It should be something that randomly comes after you during the Witches Festival 🧙‍♀️
    Options
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple characters I haven't posted before, plus an update on my Daedra Lord's outfit (plus his "disguised as a mer" look).

AM-JKLV0dUY-eE-RrPdzAAy9w0F6gYCa4lYBEzSgKtBW35aeZl3HDxGeFdHxiw9cVspM1RmLt03sHV4QEBrM9N--h_1XXL7BHZaJwqOfOwZzSvbZCd-Q8yhmUJNYaZWxu3tudq7KTujveyD9FxWeAhnQtWBxXA=w1269-h952-no?authuser=0

AM-JKLVA3BJt6QoaFzx9t904nlMcOgJd8Dhn1GwcOwMtQ9Ppz5Hc2EFuTfOUx7V9jhex49vFxQa8h5LQ8vWnfZNN19icZJdG-MJpxKH-JEK-91ZHn03zUHS-GSdn2HbgrxUhq9FETDyV3tGH2fx7oCNH4U-U9w=w1269-h952-no?authuser=0

AM-JKLXawNvdC5Bxm-ZpzLJkNpuNzhHgBhy3lrd6Nbz8U-sredN7jRGjfaJQaN-2LEm1tY5Kx8pJ9m1YZrmwRk8tgnDTPePlRYOLd-baJGLzGEQLYmh06gXBcUA1cQ0_S2WXyiOm369ZTJBd2V_FK0sDs3inJw=w1268-h951-no?authuser=0

AM-JKLX93hvxffMGxgjegS2BqIccKqUUnbsCFdDKP0qemKE5mDns3-U2AF30o2TYdaYWXGhDXWrRf7t2rNGisTTqvlVwkvJNn8a20BZjrgQKnrBnpX7SOeAYlKh7W0zZCtO770jM1-79xncQY2OCZ0BObH4fVg=w1270-h952-no?authuser=0
    Edited by aipex8_ESO on 10 September 2021 17:10
    Options
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    aipex8_ESO wrote: »
    A couple characters I haven't posted before, plus an update on my Daedra Lord's outfit.

AM-JKLV0dUY-eE-RrPdzAAy9w0F6gYCa4lYBEzSgKtBW35aeZl3HDxGeFdHxiw9cVspM1RmLt03sHV4QEBrM9N--h_1XXL7BHZaJwqOfOwZzSvbZCd-Q8yhmUJNYaZWxu3tudq7KTujveyD9FxWeAhnQtWBxXA=w1269-h952-no?authuser=0

What armor is this?
    uwu
    Options