Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Fashion Megathread

• faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh! also wanted to give a tip I just tried. As seen above, you can hide your dye station using a rug/carpet (no collision) so as long as you can view it from the side to interact with it, the camera will automatically position you in front of it. So, you can create a backdrop for yourself and light a room as you like so I sorta created an outfit/costume photo studio.
    Edited by faeeichenlaub on 15 August 2021 20:48
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that vampy new dress too. I styled it here to make it feel a bit less goth. Also picked up this one recently which I've always liked since first seen on the Banker in Vvardenfell. Va va voom!

60olzjprt0zc.png

dqv6q5xj92e2.png

smol
    Options
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    vRT2p3d.jpg

PvE Bow/Bow Wood Elf - Lv50/Cp409

Options
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a very fresh one, but I'm so satisfied with the result it might stay for a long while. God only knows how many times I've been asked on Twitter which chest it is since the first pts variant of it. It's Nibenese court wizard, yes.

HzltwEY.png
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And another set of character "outfits" I have been playing with. By which I mean outfit slots after the first one are too expensive for me, so I play with the dye station.

Choice of sets was mostly frustrating; Hisa Fae Caemire here is a sorc; and wanted to be "different" from her very proper, very DPS sister. There are lots of folks in the extended family/"Order of the Dragon" (you know those tattoos have to mean something). So she went for a tank.

Here is the more basic tankyness; Ebon, Livewire and Stormfist (I also have a set of Kragh, because I like electrical damage for sorc's ya know) . I can't recall why I gave her Livewire...I have some really weird builds I've played with for her.
    lCBxIz3.png
    l1hItsg.png

And once we got the Antiquities going, I jazzed up a tanky set with the Bloodlord's Embrace, which is not the most attractive bit of outfit. I mixed it with a bit of Livewire and Leeching. Looking at these pics tempts me to dye her staves, but they do look better with the Ebon set that is already red.
    yKIGIRH.png
    7ljkWWE.png

Then have some kind of DPS/overland. So continuing the sorc/electric theme, this is Overwhelming, and then some Withered Hand - and of course the Dave Helm (Maw of the Infernal) not really shown.
    IdjmR1r.png

Next would be something pretty (since we can also show off costumes here), and that's Princess CuddeSnort off to the side.
    i8Wu05N.png

Finally, her actual "outfit"
    N4w9e8s.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My assassin kitty.

jZNyJ9b.png
    SHpFuZj.png
    vLC2Eci.png

Contract completed.

wDQBUoN.jpg
    ENyhlbH.jpg
    Edited by Kikazaru on 16 August 2021 09:17
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    Options
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    Ilythia wrote: »
    oAUOFjW.png

Nice, what helm is that? EDIT: Found it, Molag Kena
    Edited by sMuggle on 17 August 2021 15:50
    Options
  • Ilythia
    Ilythia
    ✭✭✭
    sMuggle wrote: »
    Ilythia wrote: »
    oAUOFjW.png

Nice, what helm is that?

It's the molag kena style page.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kikazaru I love your assasin kitty - what the heck horrible helm is that?

@TiaFrye really really nice!!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    I like that vampy new dress too. I styled it here to make it feel a bit less goth. Also picked up this one recently which I've always liked since first seen on the Banker in Vvardenfell. Va va voom!

60olzjprt0zc.png

dqv6q5xj92e2.png

smol

I wanted that dress from the banker ever since I saw it as well, and I did pick it up right away, but I just haven't used it yet because I haven't seen a set of dyes that I like to recolor it yet. Yours looks amazing though I must say!
    Options
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love this orange dye.
    yhS0ptn.png
    SAT6xJ5.png
    sHzd3gT.png
    0k5qLHc.png
    jq8RPVN.png

Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw this guy ... totally an example of these are skins/options that I would not have thought of using on my orcs, but dang, he wears it all well.

Tried to get a better shot, but they logged out.

f93fr7I.png
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True-Sworn light is unintentionally the best dunmer chest to match the classic TES III vibe

Vyvene, wearing redoran attire.

eso64_2021-08-20_05-21-08.jpg
    eso64_2021-08-20_05-17-37.jpg

Ironically, the Telvanni helmet looks more like a Redoran Watchman's Helm than anything the Telvanni ever used.

eso64_2021-08-20_04-59-06.jpg
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aQ2OZl7.jpg
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like these motif :)

jUJ1ztt.png
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Aznarb is the whole outfit the same motif? And which one?
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is NOT Bastian !!

Actually, no idea who she is, but she was very lovely, and so I took a pic:

jT7OhbE.png
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    @Aznarb is the whole outfit the same motif? And which one?

Almost !
    Everything is Arkthzand Style but the pants who is Honor Guard

Everything in light.
    Edited by Aznarb on 24 August 2021 02:13
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »
    Almost !

Everything in light.

I quite like the pants, and the books aren't so excessively "knee-ey" as some boots are. I think those pants might work well with Orcish medium boots.
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Aznarb wrote: »
    Almost !

Everything in light.

I quite like the pants, and the books aren't so excessively "knee-ey" as some boots are. I think those pants might work well with Orcish medium boots.

I've use this pants in countless outfit creation, it work well with many. Like it in combinaison with Heavy Dragon guard boots like I've one my Necro (who was already posted here on the past) :
    Sj9OJAR.jpg
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

Options
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imago Storm has ditched the Sai Sahan Jack for this new Crimson Oath version (Jack of Rushing Agony from The Dread Cellar). I think it looks a lot more Daedric and still shows off the Deadlands skin. Motif not available, you have to run the actual set.

Chest: Crimson Oath medium
    Shoulders: Deadlands Gladiator medium
    Gloves: Deadlands Gladiator medium
    Belt: Deadlands Gladiator medium
    Pants: Order of the Hour light
    Boots: Deadlands Gladiator Heavy
    Head: Spiderkith Eyes, Dagon's Thorns
    Skin: Deadlands Scorcher
    Weapons: Iron Atronach

AM-JKLUhOB34GY6N4vouAq7qsQ-Ez9oG0Ptnq7PX2NwzAeQlDQ6HZP0wQwg_vjclhcOq7KHc5VGWYSQ49KXxGJ441OUXnFUbYuOd1QHEj1fqXBerHnfZw_StzPBq2m9N5m9C1dtOg8hx8yr17Gbvz93dtZEYtg=w885-h955-no?authuser=0

The hip plates are pretty floaty, but I'll live with it.

Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @aipex8_ESO I also think that the posture/personality really helps pull this look together
    Options
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've updated the look of my main characters. Sorry for the poor editing, I wanted to go the most simple way. The game really need a nice photo mode.

So first, my main character, Imperial "black ops" , and his war-mage little sister, born in Chorrol.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Then my imperial orc, born in Chorrol too from an orc mother and an imperial father.

unknown.png

My Argonian mercenary, from Leyawiin.

unknown.png

Nord Shield-Maiden

unknown.png

And finally, my Hlaalu agent and her negotiant/diplomat twin-brother.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZigoSid wrote: »
    -snip-

I really like thhe shied of the Maiden :)

______

Just finished my themed Anseï (sword-singer) Redguard, I'm really satisfy with it !

2Dr9zXB.jpg
    3RNkkXq.jpg
    yZC8yJR.jpg
    d8F6NE9.jpg
    Edited by Aznarb on 29 August 2021 10:08
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]

Options
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭
    ZigoSid wrote: »
    And finally, my Hlaalu agent and her negotiant/diplomat twin-brother.

Hlaalu go!:D
    9epilij1ubo_by_countbars_deaergf-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD05MjMiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9lNDdiNTI1Mi0xYmY4LTQ5NTAtOTY2Yi0wOGE5MGFjNmZiMWRcL2RlYWVyZ2YtZTJhZjI0OTktNzA4OC00MWY5LTlkYTUtNWM2MmQxMzcyZDcyLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.4dv8q-2jXI9VZKr48dkFMmb0oqH_-Nh18NbY2iA7AAI
    Options
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't posted a character pic here before but have wanted to for a while. I spent several months working on an outfit, intended for the mind-shriven skin to be the final touch, only to decide it didn't work with the outfit very well at all. I think I found something new that works well though :)
    Old Outfit
    3YGKS1k.jpg
    09ZDepS.jpg

New Outfit
    6SASSQV.jpg

Notes
    Finding a look that works for my khajiit's body-type sliders and is realistic looking armor for a female character model has been a challenge ever since I made her, and she was the second character I ever created so I've been at it a while. Before these, my favorite outfit for her used the Ebony robe, but it never really clicked like outfits usually do on my other characters. I've really wanted something that can go with the stamsorc visual effects, and did my best with what the game currently gives us.

The "Old" outfit uses the (heavy?) Meridian chest, which is one of the best looking ones for a female character model imo, and (heavy?) Meridian legs. Then the theme for the rest of it was "blades and spikes" with Legion Zero Vigiles boots and Doctrine Ordinator, then (light?) Xivkyn, gloves. I really wanted the Firedrake pauldrons from BGs, but gave up trying to get them so used Honor Guard then switched to Dremora shoulders, both heavy. The skin was Crystalfrost, obtainable from New Life festival writs.

The "New" outfit uses a lot more cloth so I didn't have to worry about the monochromatic grey-out problem of the old outfit. It's based around the Mindshriven skin obtainable from the IC collector's edition, and will be standalone in the crownstore this month too, and it's also in the Storm Atro Crates iirc. Then I used a light Anequina chest and heavy Thieves Guild legs, which clip together well at the hips. The boots are light Hollowjack, which have nice detail stitching for the extra blue lightning effect. Both the hands (heavy Anequina) and shoulders (medium Ancestral High Elf) I like a little less than the rest of the outfit, so I may tweak them as new motifs are released, but overall I'm quite pleased with it.

Oh, and dyes: most greys are Polished Steel Grey or Celestial Violet. Blacks are Coldharbor Ash Black. The old outfit had subtle blues of New Life Cerulean and Mundus Blue, and I believe the new outfit is Welkynd Blue, whichever is the bright blue one among the Uncommon blue dyes.
    PC NA
    Options
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My swag weresorc Bosmer - it's all about wolfs, lightings and gold, babe! :D

gS5dxQU.jpg
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
    Options
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My swag weresorc Bosmer - it's all about wolfs, lightings and gold, babe! :D

gS5dxQU.jpg

Love the goggles!
    Options
  • Orogor
    Orogor
    Soul Shriven
    Went for a lightweight, flexible warrior feel for my Redguard.

B6KsEIs.jpeg
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc Dress Costume

Closeup Front
    rdress1.jpg

Back Pattern
    redback.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options