Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Looking for Danish or English social/casual guild

CalydorEstalon
CalydorEstalon
✭✭✭
Hi there!

I recently returned to ESO after a half year hiatus, one caused by my usual travel companions giving up on the game, and while I'm having a decent amount of fun just clearing through quests and dungeons at my own pace, it does get a little dull with no one to talk to, no one to ask for advice or second opinions.

SO! As the title suggests, I'm in the market for a social guild that will put up with me. I'm a gamer of way too many years, dating right back to the early 90s when I got my first console. MMOs have been my passion since playing Anarchy Online, moving on up through WoW and FF14, and now settling here in ESO for (hopefully) a long while. My main character is a Templar healer, CP 280ish. I have seen in a lot of the recruitment posts here that most guilds demand using Discord; unfortunately that is NOT an option for me, so if your guild requires it please save us both the awkwardness. :-)