Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[OLD VERSION PLEASE IGNORE!] Alith Legion - PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

GeraintAmbrosia
GeraintAmbrosia
✭✭✭
Edited by GeraintAmbrosia on 7 January 2018 14:25
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    Fullscreen20capture20150420172001524420PM_zpsjj0lkfkh.png

Alith Legion Easter Event (Naked Cliff Diving)
    Alith Legion Guild Master
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of Tamriel! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith Legion! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or axe. And staff.) We give you Discord, Facebook, trials and dungeons, PvP mayhem and guild events! Check out alithlegion.com for more info! :)
  • daryth77b16_ESO
    daryth77b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings warriors of Tamriel......and other areas! Alith Legion is looking for Warriors, Mages and even the odd Thief to add to our ever swelling ranks! If fair play, a good social atmosphere and oodles of help is what you're after, then head on over to www.alithlegion.com and click on that application button! See you in-game.......Stix :smiley:
    Stix Lathgield - Dunmer Sorcerer Hybrid
    Cadan Lothsgeld - Nord Templar
    Nyx Khandzaria - Dunmer Dragon Knight

Recruiter for Alith Legion........message me if you're interested in joining!
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! :) Be part of the family and walk the beautiful Tamriel with friends beside you! Check out https://www.alithlegion.com for more info! :)
  • Minagoroshi
    Minagoroshi
    Soul Shriven
    recruit me please @AmeNoShin
    The one that survives is not the strongest or the healthiest, but the one that adaptes.
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting? Recruit me please!

Tag is @JesQu in-game.
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hey, Minagoroshi and JesQu (and everyone else)! :) Please go to alithlegion.com and click the recruitment panel to strart your way to Alith! :)
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Come and travel with us to Morrowind, face the new adventures with a new family! :) Check out alithlegion.com for more info! :)
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    It is summer, it is hot, but Alith is still there for you! :) Come and join us! For more info and to apply please visit alithlegion.com! :)
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i applied months ago, it got rejected with reason "not enough personal information". Like you recruiter wanted to marry me...never looked back again and found another guild. I hope you dont have the same recruiter.
    Edited by techprince on 26 June 2017 15:45
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hey, Techprince! Am sorry to hear that you were rejected. The main reason for the application process is to find members who would fit in our community, for the good of the applicant and the guild too. For that we need some information, mainly to see a little bit of your personality - we never want a whole book or so, but prefer more, than one-word answers.

I wish you good luck in your guild! :)

• techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nephin wrote: »
    Hey, Techprince! Am sorry to hear that you were rejected. The main reason for the application process is to find members who would fit in our community, for the good of the applicant and the guild too. For that we need some information, mainly to see a little bit of your personality - we never want a whole book or so, but prefer more, than one-word answers.

I wish you good luck in your guild! :)

I would humbly like you to compare your registration form with every other guild and see how much are you asking for. I gave an answer related to game as a player, which wasn't one worded as well as i recall. You wanted more "personal" one.
    Edited by techprince on 28 June 2017 15:58
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Please, leave us the freedom to formulate our application form as we wish, thank you. :) As I said, good luck in your guild! :)
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our application forms are a way for us to know whether you will fit into our guild, so if you are rejected you should take it as a sign that you would not be happy in Alith anyway :wink:

For anyone who is considering an application, go for it :D Alith is a wonderful guild, full of kind and friendly people - definitely part of the reason why I continue to play ESO! <3 Dedicated members of Ebonheart Pact are especially welcome :wink:

GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • earicci_ESO
    invite please @earicci
  • Avnr
    Avnr
    ✭✭✭
    Interested @avvva
  • JacobCora
    JacobCora
    ✭✭
    If there is any spot available, I would like to join. @Jacob_Cora
    Edited by JacobCora on 2 July 2017 07:21
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hey, @earicci, @Avnr and @JacobCora - Alith is the perfect place for summer fun too, so please check out aithlegion.com for more info and to apply! :)
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I highly recommend this guild
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    Thanks Ireniicus - and I highly recommend Tamriel Traders Guild
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brave warriors of Tamriel!
    Whether your interested in fierce pvp battles with other player, trying to beat pve dungeons and trials or just simply want to talk with some friendly guldies.... we are recruiting new members!
    Alith Legion needs you!
    So head over to AlithLegion.com and fill out the application on the website and join the fun!

Edited by Wolfkeks on 31 July 2017 18:14
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of Tamriel! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith Legion! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or axe. And staff.) We give you Discord, Facebook, trials and dungeons, PvP mayhem and guild events! Check out alithlegion.com for more info! :)
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Summer has gone and autumn is here,

you'll never find better use for your gear,

than to join Alith Legion, don't let it rust,

believe me, my friend, this is a must! ;)
  • Carolineu
    Carolineu
    ✭✭
    Being part of Alith Legion has expanded my gameplay and taught aspects of the game I didn't even know existed. I can't express how much help and support I have had and especially how much I have laughed with Guildies. From Dolmen runs in Cyrodiil and the Quest hub runs etc, through "Baby" PVP to Casual and Tactical PVP to Learning Trials and Veteran Trials, Pledges and Random Normals to the special events with treasure hunts and mount racing! Join us if fun is a part of your ESO gameplay :smiley:
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    It's time for the creepy
    Reaper's Harvest season,
    be careful, not sleepy,
    come, join Alith Legion! :)
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    Gratz to all our members awards :)
  • Carolineu
    Carolineu
    ✭✭
    1.jpg?width=1051&height=592
    Had so much fun at the event Thanks for all the effort putting it on! So many fun activities including; Horse Racing, Hide and Seek, best costume, best house with 3 categories of Halloween decorations and my favourite Cliff diving - winner whoever gets nearest the mark :D
  • Flips
    Flips
    ✭✭
    Your signup form doesnt work:
    https://www.alithlegion.com/index.php/component/comprofiler/registers

"Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser."

Try to use the username box...

Did all the steps and everything disappeared :(
    Soon cp1000

• Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Flips, please try again till it works (eventually it will), some people have this problem... :(
    Edited by Nephin on 12 November 2017 12:42
  • Carolineu
    Carolineu
    ✭✭
    The annual New Life Festival Social Event by Alith Legion "Winter Wanderland". We had; games, awesome prizes, fun, laughter, music and sweetrolls! It was brilliant for us to together, we nearly crashed Bleakrock! :smile: If you want to be at the next Alith Legion social event - apply to join the family at : Alithlegion.com! We are a casual social PVX guild and we play at all levels from casual to completing vMOL and we are a very visible Pact PVP guild too. 1.jpg?width=1086&height=612
    Edited by Carolineu on 22 December 2017 19:30