Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

can't connect to server but my Internet is fine?

Lynliselda
I get the whole way into selecting my character before I get the can not connect to server check your Internet connection..... been going on for over a week now. everything else on my ps4 and other items (computers phones etc) are having no issues with the internet. has anyone else had this happen to them?
I just put a ticket in but I thought I would ask here as well. if anyone has any ideas of how I can fix it let me know. (I've already tried to uninstall and reinstall that didn't help)
Daggerfall Covenant For Life
Just Tacos Guild Member
PS4 id - Lynixel
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I only logged in to turn in the daily crafting writs and do a random dungeon, as soon as I queued up, I get that no connection message and logged me out, so I then relog in again. Right after I logged back in, trying to travel to my group, then that no connection message come up again and logged me out. 3 times I get that message and relog in 3 times!
    After that I asked my group, and every has the same error and crashes, that's why no one kicked anyone cos we're all relog in having the difficulties.
    It's not our internet of course, it's the ZOS server playing up as always, everyone in our group knew and joke about it.
    That's why I no longer playing it for more than 30min a day.
    Pc na