Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Multi-Effect Enchantment disappears

Paha_Vaatturi
Paha_Vaatturi
✭✭✭
My tank build has all armour pieces and shields with a trait infused. I've farmed and bought Hakeijo stones to enchant the items with the multi-effect enchantment.

Problem #1: 2 weeks ago I enchanted a shield and legs. Head and chest suddenly stopped having the enchantment. I panicked whether I've updated my Excel wrong or did I do something other strange, but just decided to keep on finding the needed materials.

Problem #2: Yesterday I improved the legs from Epic to Legendary. The enchantment turned to "Maximum magicka". What the..

So. It seems that there is some bug destroying multi-effect enchantments. I have an idea what might be at least one cause for it to happen: maybe I have forgot to unlock the item before I enchanted it. Would this cause the new enchant be listed but not in effect? Later on it would then go back to normal if anything in the set changes.

But anyways, I've lost hours of farming because of this, and currently I'm very, very afraid of improving the rest of the set to Legendary.

P.S. I hate farming Tremorscale. I must've opened 100 reward boxes and only trait I've found is properous. Next update will make tremorscale slightly useless even for PvE, so most of that grind has been for nothing.
  • Paha_Vaatturi
    Paha_Vaatturi
    ✭✭✭
    On yeah, I'm running it on PS4 Pro and I have ESO+, if that matters.