Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[EU-PVE] Neverending Dream - We are all Dreamers

• Pauley_Mccoy
    Mizar84 wrote: »
    Are you still open for recruitment and do you take people who are new to the game?

Both. :)

Wonderful, I'm looking for someone to hang with while learning the game. @Pauley_Mccoy
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Recruitment now CLOSED! Thank you everybody o/
    Neverending Dream Guild Master
  • syst0m
    syst0m
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join the guild, in game tag: @scurra665
    In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni
  • DavidAdler
    DavidAdler
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild, sounds amazing haha my tag is @DavidAdler

See you! :smile:
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Thank you both @scurra665 and @DavidAdler. At the moment we have recruitment closed but i will be in touch if one day we will reopen :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Recruitment has now RE-OPENED for 5 spots!

We are looking for:
    -3 Trial focused players with a minimum required of level 50/200CP and basic knowledge about your class/role. Obviously we can go into deeper details after you have been made member of the guild :) Please bear in mind that, if you apply for this position, our raiding style is casual and relaxed and we are NOT intending of changing it at all. We clear content having lots of laughs and fun while we are at it. :)
    -2 Social player spots, in which there are no level requirements.

The recruitment, will have an interview process before you will get the invite, share some views on the playstyle you have and overall, to see if we can be compatible. Also there will be a trial-period of at least 2 weeks before confirming your membership.

For all your question type here or contact me in game @Mizar84
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Bump :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    2 positions open for trial interested players and 1 for social! :)
  • Erisarcana
    Erisarcana
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Your guild sounds fun! I'd like to apply, a relaxed raiding atmosphere sounds like a good fit for me :)

I'm a returning ESO player, haven't played in 2 years. I had to start from scratch and am leveling a Warden, currently I'm lvl 41..

I enjoy PvE and also PvP.. I just like all that mmos have to offer really..

I can play and enjoy all roles for PvE :D..

My Discord tag is tharjahexa#8072

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Erisarcana wrote: »
    Hi! Your guild sounds fun! I'd like to apply, a relaxed raiding atmosphere sounds like a good fit for me :)

I'm a returning ESO player, haven't played in 2 years. I had to start from scratch and am leveling a Warden, currently I'm lvl 41..

I enjoy PvE and also PvP.. I just like all that mmos have to offer really..

I can play and enjoy all roles for PvE :D..

My Discord tag is tharjahexa#8072

Will get in contact with you Eris, thanks :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Last 2 places for trial interested people then recruitment will close again :)
  • himaster
    himaster
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Im a new player who has recenly hit CP 225. I would like to join the guild if you are still recruiting. ID @ekinpandir
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    himaster wrote: »
    Hi Im a new player who has recenly hit CP 225. I would like to join the guild if you are still recruiting. ID @ekinpandir

Will get in contact with you soon :)