Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[EU-PVE] Neverending Dream - We are all Dreamers

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Sorry, i wrote the wrong name :# it’s actually SuperiorMadness

Ok will add you tomorrow with the correct @id :)

Altii whats your @id? We can chat tomorrow as well if you around or add me on @Mizar84.

At the moment there 2 rooms available for the right candidates. So don't hesitate to contact me or apply to have a chance to join the guild!
    Neverending Dream Guild Master
  • Altii
    Altii
    My Discord I'd?
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Altii wrote: »
    My Discord I'd?
    No, your game @ID

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Still few rooms available as i'm unable to contact the latest players interested in joining :) Don't miss this chance! :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    1 room left before closing recruitment!
  • Altii
    Altii
    My apologies in late reply my in game is Altii
  • Altii
    Altii
    I'll aim to be online tomoz eve to chat to you
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    That room is still available :)
  • Corbra
    Corbra
    ✭✭
    Hello, i'm interested in joining your guild.

I haven't really played much since MW came out, but with SS around the corner, im interested in getting back into the game.

Never played much PvE, spent a large amount of my time in PvP or just stealing stuff for the thieves guild.

I cant remember what level I am, i'm currently downloading the game (which looks like it will take all night)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Corbra wrote: »
    Hello, i'm interested in joining your guild.

I haven't really played much since MW came out, but with SS around the corner, im interested in getting back into the game.

Never played much PvE, spent a large amount of my time in PvP or just stealing stuff for the thieves guild.

I cant remember what level I am, i'm currently downloading the game (which looks like it will take all night)

That is all good. We can have a chat :)
    Please bear in mind that this is a casual PVE-ONLY guild, so if you looking to do PVP stuff you won't find that in here.
    If that still sound good, please leave your @ID here and i'll contact you in game :)
    Thank you
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Bump, still room :)
  • The_Tarantian
    The_Tarantian
    ✭✭✭
    Let's have a talk today.
    @The_Tarantian
    Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
    It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Let's have a talk today.
    @The_Tarantian

Sure thing :)
  • l.ys
    l.ys
    ✭✭
    i am interested, if you have slots
    @l.ys
    All hardmode trials done on NA
    @Rostelore ingame user.
    Main templar healer
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    l.ys wrote: »
    i am interested, if you have slots
    @l.ys

Sure, can talk tomorrow :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Rooms still available :)
  • Asaaj6
    Asaaj6
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Mizar84,
    im pretty much interested. ive been member of other guilds during all these years (Alith, for exemple) but ive been more than a year out of the game, and ive returned now to stay longer. im an exclusive PvE player/fan and im searching for some social interaction in game (since its one of the main features to enjoy the whole game indeed). Im 31yo, and everytime very available to help whoever needs it.

Greetings and thank you in advance.

username: @Asaaj6
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Asaaj6 wrote: »
    Hi Mizar84,
    im pretty much interested. ive been member of other guilds during all these years (Alith, for exemple) but ive been more than a year out of the game, and ive returned now to stay longer. im an exclusive PvE player/fan and im searching for some social interaction in game (since its one of the main features to enjoy the whole game indeed). Im 31yo, and everytime very available to help whoever needs it.

Greetings and thank you in advance.

username: @Asaaj6

Awesome, will add you to my friend list today! Speak to you soon :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    The recruitment is now closed for the time being, but there might be some openings in the next few weeks... so keep an eye out for that. What i will suggest you is that if you are interested in joining and want to know more about us, post here your @ID and i'll contact you so we can have a little chat (more like a mini-interview on play-styles etc, to see if you fit with us) then you will be added to the waiting list so that, as soon a spot opens up, you will be invited in the guild :) So please, don't hesitate to contact me at all!
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Recruitment now re-opened!! Please see main post for all the details :)
  • Titor
    Titor
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am interested :)
    ID is @Titors , I'm only home Thursday - Saturday, so if you can't find me you can add me as a friend and we'll have a chat when I'm back!
    Also sent you a mail ingame.
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Titor wrote: »
    Hi, I am interested :)
    ID is @Titors , I'm only home Thursday - Saturday, so if you can't find me you can add me as a friend and we'll have a chat when I'm back!
    Also sent you a mail ingame.

Welcome aboard! Still rooms available!! :)
  • garretmia
    garretmia
    can i join please character name Brianmia
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    garretmia wrote: »
    Hi there, thank you for the interest. I can't find you with that name, can you please tell me your @id? Thank you again!
  • garretmia
    garretmia
    Mizar84 wrote: »
    garretmia wrote: »
    Hi there, thank you for the interest. I can't find you with that name, can you please tell me your @id? Thank you again!

hi my id is Garretmia
  • BeardyNerd
    BeardyNerd
    ✭✭
    Hey folks - would love a spot if there are any open. I'm an old WoW player and have played ESO on PS4 for a while but am now finally making the full move back to PC. Would love to be part of a more mature but casual gguild in ESO as my play time is pretty sporadic since my wife and I went and made a human that we now have to raise ;)

account name @zaxxarus, player @zaxarus

Thanks!
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Sent invite @BeardyNerd :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Couple more rooms left before closing it again! Especially if you want to experience Trials, this is the right time :)
  • Pauley_Mccoy
    Are you still open for recruitment and do you take people who are new to the game?
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Are you still open for recruitment and do you take people who are new to the game?

Both. :)