Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Morrowind DLC on PS4

rafaelcsmaia
rafaelcsmaia
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok so since sony has this bizarre way of handling accounts, i have 2 accounts i use, one with my trophies, on which i play ESO, and the other one with the currency of my actual country to play games. Question is, i always had issues to buy american psn cards to be able to purchase things on eso, since theyre account bound, however, if i buy the upgrade version of the dlc on my ESO psn account, will it work even if the main game was purchased on the other account, which is registered as primary ps4?
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone from ZOS give me any insight on this matter? Even sony support said they have no idea cuz the DLC region is a thing from the developer and bla bla bla

@ZOS_GinaBruno Can you help me? I really want to pre order to get the theme
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    however, if i buy the upgrade version of the dlc on my ESO psn account, will it work even if the main game was purchased on the other account, which is registered as primary ps4?

No it will not.

For the account that does not have ESO on it, you will have to purchase the Morrowind edition that includes the whole game. Which means that account will have to wait til the Morrowind update releases in order for you to play.

For the account that does have ESO on it, you have the option to purchase Morowind as a digital upgrade <-- this is what I did for my account.

If you're having issues acquiring American PSN cards, I suggest trying a digital store front like Amazon for your country and buying them through that site. I have not had any issues purchasing cards through Amazon.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on 10 February 2017 14:34
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats what i usually do, buy on amazon and such, but i made a mistake and bought it for the US account, but the game is on my brazilian account, guess ill have to buy it on the brazilian