Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Lag Ruined My Emperorship

Neowit
Neowit
✭✭✭
Things are getting progressively worse with this game. I put a crap ton of work into getting to #1 on the Haderus leaderboards, and finally realized the dream of becoming emperor, only for the game to slow down to a slideshow. It was lagging to the point that getting to experience the benefits of being emp was not possible, as everyone was jumping around the place and I was randomly dying. It got to the point where I felt like a liability, and dropped the campaign so someone who could actually play emp would have it. Needless to say this is the most disappointing experience I've had in eso to date. I've paid to upgrade my console and internet speed in order to find that it affected the lag in no way. This is a crippling problem which needs to be addressed. Please fix your terrible servers ZOS.
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Got an automated response. The apathy is salt in the wound.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to ESO.

This is why the PvP population is only a tiny fraction of what it used to be.

Sorry your experience was ruined :disappointed:
    Edited by Vaoh on 8 January 2017 22:08
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Sorry to hear, mate.