Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Homestead on the PTS

• Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, thanks for your patience. We're obviously still in maintenance for PTS, and should have an ETA for you within the hour.

wow. very long day for y'all. Patch days must be kind of hard ones too. Thanks for hanging in there with us.
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
    Options
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rubixy
    Rubixy
    ✭✭✭
    Due to technical issues, the Homestead PTS deployment will be rescheduled for tomorrow. We're sorry for the delay, and will keep everyone posted starting tomorrow morning as to when it will be available.

No offence but this happens every pts launch date...
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rubixy wrote: »
    Due to technical issues, the Homestead PTS deployment will be rescheduled for tomorrow. We're sorry for the delay, and will keep everyone posted starting tomorrow morning as to when it will be available.

Every launch. Gina it's not your fault, but the Developers are amateurs.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for all your hard work Gina! Thanks for updating us!
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
    Options
  • CadaCosa
    CadaCosa
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the update Gina!
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Damn. Hopefully it all goes right tomorrow.

Uh... No, you're wrong. The last two yes have had issues but every other PTS launch have gone without a problem
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    Shite happens! Thanks for keeping us updated.
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much negative feedback we got the "sorry, just kidding."

XBox NA
    Options
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much negative feedback we got the "sorry, just kidding."
    ^
    honestly..? Gotta wonder cause overall not much sunshine in the feedback.
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why you do dis
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay then, thank you :/

I'll go to sleep and tomorrow I'll try some new ice builds I guess.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • mydeathafterub17_ESO
    mydeathafterub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Be strong kids, be strong.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm telling you... you gotta keep those Khajiit away from those houses until after the server is back up.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Cyborgdoom
    Cyborgdoom
    Soul Shriven

It happens, being a developer myself I can tell you things don't always go as planned more times than not.
    Options
  • Bisenberger96
    Bisenberger96
    ✭✭✭
    Even the server is rejecting the update. Maybe it's a sign?
    Options
  • GreenTea
    GreenTea
    ✭✭✭

O-okay..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYs96lpSTw4
    Watch me derp around playing ESO twitch.tv/tea_the_khajiit
    In-game info: @Greeentea (with Three E's)
    Main: Ki'tea
    Morrowind Roleplayer since launch!
    Options
  • philrsx
    philrsx
    ✭✭

Sadly they still have 1 month to figure it out. And completelly end my DK career (no heals no soloing)...
    "The Imperials are good for business, and business is good for Skyrim."
    Options
  • jwboudreau1b16_ESO
    jwboudreau1b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    philrsx wrote: »

Sadly they still have 1 month to figure it out. And completelly end my DK career (no heals no soloing)...

lol super dramatic. I'm excited for the DK changes.
    Options
  • philrsx
    philrsx
    ✭✭

Have you read it closely? You won't be able to heal until you are pretty much out of magicka... Which makes it pointless to be a DK tank, you suck at dps and now you'll suck at self heals...
    Options
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭

Have you read it closely? You won't be able to heal until you are pretty much out of magicka... Which makes it pointless to be a DK tank, you suck at dps and now you'll suck at self heals...

Have you read it closely? The change is only for the one morph.
    Options
  • philrsx
    philrsx
    ✭✭

Green Dragonblood is a morph for stam DK's. Since you can't regenerate stamina while blocking stam regen is useless. So this: "Grants Major Fortitude and Minor Vitality, increasing Health Regeneration by 20% and healing received by 8% for 20 seconds." Is way better than this: "Grants Major Fortitude and Major Endurance, increasing Health and Stamina Regeneration by 20% for 20 seconds. " for magDK.
    Edited by philrsx on 4 January 2017 03:38
    Options
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭

Green Dragonblood is a morph for stam DK's. Since you can't regenerate stamina while blocking stam regen is useless. So this: "Grants Major Fortitude and Minor Vitality, increasing Health Regeneration by 20% and healing received by 8% for 20 seconds." Is way better than this: "Grants Major Fortitude and Major Endurance, increasing Health and Stamina Regeneration by 20% for 20 seconds. " for magDK.

I know what both of them do, but the healing received isn't too useful when soloing, which is one of the things you were complaining about. Just saying it's not the end of the world.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people found coagulating blood useful because it buffs all the other sources of healing like inhale, burning emebers, and power lash. Coagulating blood is a pretty poor heal by itself. They could have honestly done a decent job of fixing the class by just exempting dragons blood and morphs from battle spirit.

This is beyond frustrating.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Most people found coagulating blood useful because it buffs all the other sources of healing like inhale, burning emebers, and power lash. Coagulating blood is a pretty poor heal by itself. They could have honestly done a decent job of fixing the class by just exempting dragons blood and morphs from battle spirit.

This is beyond frustrating.

Fair points. I guess we'll have to see just how powerful it is when they get their patch figured out.
    Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we be able to grow alchemy plants and maybe some tomato plants etc outside our house?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options
  • Taternater
    Taternater
    ✭✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »
    Will we be able to grow alchemy plants and maybe some tomato plants etc outside our house?

Well in the known issues section of the patch notes it says

Certain furnishings, such as ferns and bushes, may have larger-than-intended collision when placed in homes

So apparently there's ferns and bushes, if that approaches an answer.
    Options
  • The_Undefined
    The_Undefined
    ✭✭✭✭

Is there any eta tomorrow? Early morning, evening?
    Options
  • sirtadzio
    sirtadzio
    ✭✭✭
    Please ZoS, MagBlade needs some loving! Especially looking at PvE content, they are very underpowered compared to the other classes out there. This patch increase the magic cost for one of their skills (which I'll admit was low, so fair enough), but they need at least one of their abilities buffed or reworked to provide better dps in keeping with the other classes.
    PvE Healer
    Options
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    Dev's aren't amateurs @Kilandros , they're just having to undertake a herculean task. It's the Public Test Server a platform where it first goes live outside the office. This is not a game you have paid for, by participating in the PTS you are agreeing to do some acceptance testing for them. Being a test server things like this not only will happen but you can expect them to.

In the meantime, to all those waiting and those labouring away to make it happen. Have a picture of a happy goat. \:D/
    cb05b39680.jpg
    Edited by Hellsbunnies on 4 January 2017 08:22
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
    Options