Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Homestead on the PTS

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One the best things, we can finally sit down and take a break, lol.
  • ChrisRodgerUK
    ChrisRodgerUK
    Soul Shriven
    First post on the forum, purely to voice excitement! Looking forward to exploring the changes in the PTS.
    Edited by ChrisRodgerUK on 4 January 2017 16:14
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    Login fail message has just changed!
    d335e4f554.png
    Edited by Hellsbunnies on 4 January 2017 17:41
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • Sergun
    Sergun
    ✭✭✭
    Maiq dont know,when the patch is comes B)
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I thought I could come home from work today and get on but no........

Disappointment :neutral:
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • DrWill
    DrWill
    I dunno why but my client has started to download the patch on PTS. Hope it works xD
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's downloading!!!
  • timotak
    timotak
    Soul Shriven
    I'm downloading, time to start decorating
  • PhaeroX
    PhaeroX
    ✭✭
    PTS Server still under maintenance it says :(
    @Phaero_X --- PC/NA/AD -- Carpe Diem
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am downloading now too :smiley:
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Yep, you can start downloading the update! We're still tying up some loose ends from maintenance so we're not coming up quite yet, but the end is near!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I love you Gina

• Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, you can start downloading the update! We're still tying up some loose ends from maintenance so we're not coming up quite yet, but the end is near!

I'm scared.
  • timotak
    timotak
    Soul Shriven
    Mako1132 wrote: »

I'm scared.

I'm excited
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The end is near! The end is near!

latest?cb=20131030011709
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • DrWill
    DrWill
    timotak wrote: »
    Mako1132 wrote: »

I'm scared.

I'm excited

I´m ready
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, it's raining :(

I'll be out for a bit guys. Please someone tag me 12 times if there is a hair color pack in the PTS Crown Store. Many hugs :kissing_heart:
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how much longer until we can log into the pts? iv waited an extra day, just downloaded the update and still cant log in :(
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • DrWill
    DrWill
    DOWNLOADED AND READY TO clean my house.

JUST OPEN THE SERVER AND GIVE ME WHAT I HAVE BEEN W8ING FOR 1 YEARS JKHNVDFÑKLHJNSFVDCFVAJHSKDZÑXFGSKDAJHÑFGDAJHKÑLKHJLFGVABXKLGHJFVADX
    Edited by DrWill on 4 January 2017 18:40
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I may have worn out my F5 key :/

I need to play it cool, I am not over excited about housing.......

• Zallnessa_ESO
    Zallnessa_ESO
    ✭✭
    I'm so excited! I've been hoping housing would come to ESO <3
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fully downloaded but server is still down and no indicator light. :(
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The missing indicator light is driving me crazy :lol:

I cant be the only one who kept checking it and was hyped when it finally went red -> green :smiley:
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdovic wrote: »

The missing indicator light is driving me crazy :lol:

I cant be the only one who kept checking it and was hyped when it finally went red -> green :smiley:

No, I need the indicator light! If not, I'll just spam log in every 5 minutes.
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭
    @DrWill is JKHNVDFÑKLHJNSFVDCFVAJHSKDZÑXFGSKDAJHÑFGDAJHKÑLKHJLFGVABXKLGHJFVADX your Nord name? :D
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • DrWill
    DrWill
    @DrWill is JKHNVDFÑKLHJNSFVDCFVAJHSKDZÑXFGSKDAJHÑFGDAJHKÑLKHJLFGVABXKLGHJFVADX your Nord name? :D

I was summoning Akatosh but didn´t work so will try with Gina and the server!
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and still waiting a hour later
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭

when is "near"? ~.~
    Please fix the game!
  • rosy_ariete
    rosy_ariete
    ✭✭✭
    I think EU players will be able to play the pts tomorrow at this rate... sigh
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyvarra wrote: »

when is "near"? ~.~

._ .

. _.

. __ .